Hard To Find

1.7

terry2033

terry2033Sydney, NSW

Misleading advertising

We bought two Merge Cubes as presents. Then we found that one had to have a monthly subscription at $15/month fore any meaningful use of these educational toys. For two grandsons, this works out at $360/year. This wasn't mentioned in the details on the website.
Already a week later, they haven't responded to a request to return.

Claz

Claz Sydney, NSW

Shipping dates are false

I paid $50 for express shipping with the advertised delivery date on the website as 21 December 2020. It is 29 December 2020 and my order is yet to arrive. Upon contacting the courier service DHL, they advised me that the advertised delivery dates on the website are false and this is an issue with the seller. The hard to find customer service have deflected this as an issue with me not being able to read estimated delivery times despite the arrival date of 21 December 2020 being displayed on multiple areas of the website and my purchase receipt.

I’m outraged that I paid triple the price for express shipping when my item would have arrived by now via normal shipping routes.

My order hasn't arrived yet! Its been 33 days and no sign of my order and no delivery schedule

Have purchased a "Personalized initial wreath bathroom set" on 3rd December. The estimated time of delivery was on 14th December but still no sign of my order. The last response I got from support was that there are delays (dated 18/12 request #713274) and no answer after that, and there is no other way to contact them. This was a Christmas gift. Very disappointed with the service.

I hope the product is not as wrong as the customer service. Trying this means to reach them - I hope they see this, and fix my order.

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Sydney, NSW

The product is not as advertised

I purchased a bathroom scale, and it looked nothing like the image advertised on their site. It is instead a cheap china scale that could be purchased for a fraction of the cost on ebay. Very disappointed and mad.

Not at all happy, should have ordered from somewhere else. Won't recommend.

Ordered several hampers from The Food Purveyor, some sent to wrong address and one still not shipped. Hamper was very expensive for what was given, I would not recommend ordering from them

Vinod

VinodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Products...Great Odea...but...

The intent of a gift is to let the reciever know the sender is thinking of them...but that will not happen if they won't put the sender's name in the box or the communication...how will the reciever know??? Customer service is terrible and CEO won't respond via LinkedIn.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Never received item, took weeks to get refund

Never received my item which I purchase forg husbands first Father’s Day.
Email back and forth with them spelling my name wrong and after week I got a refund but not the full amount. Total nonsense will not waste my time with them again

Damaged product

Don’t bother buying anything from this site, the gift for a friend arrived all damaged. I’ve tried getting an exchange but haven’t heard back from them. Very dodgy company indeed.

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

Don't bother purchasing from this company - you'll purchase items which clearly show to be in stock, however, they email you days later advising that they don't have them in stock.. How does that even work?

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

item came with defect

I order Ted Baker water bottle, expecting a quality I have paid for. The item came with dents and scratches on the lid. Too much hassle sending it back. Not happy at all.

Never again!

I ordered a personalised leather keyring for $50 a month ago, I thought it was a bit expensive but thought at that price it must be really nice and great quality. How wrong I was.
Today a whole month later I finally received it, it is a pathetic bit of leather with the name barely imprinted on, not to mention the letters aren't in a straight line and are all over the place.
It might only be a keyring but I feel I have been ripped off. I bought it for my partner as it has our dogs name on that recently passed away, I feel embarrassed to give it to him. I guess at least its the thought that counts! I wont ever be shopping here again

Eyal L.

Eyal L.Sydney, NSW

dont buy from this shop you will regret

I have purchased travel coffee mug . i wanted to return it because cannot be used in microwave.
Customer support have advised i can return it as change of mind policy . I did return it including $12 postage fee. Customer support advised that i have used it and the product has never been used.
Don't waist your time buying from the shop

Jamie S.

Jamie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible company

I bought a necklace 6 months ago and it broke, when I politely asked them for a replacement or refund they flat out refused me as they said it’s without of the 30 day return policy. I then sent them an email threatening action from the ACCC and they quickly contacted the seller who said I could send them the necklace and they would “assess the damage” even though I sent them a picture of the damage.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.Sydney, NSW

Buffalo leather wallet

How disappointing I bought this Credit card wallet as a gift and I am embarassed to give it. This was so not what I expected it cost me $AUD62 and it so so wasn't worth it maybe $AUD30 at the most, won't buy from there again

Kitty895

Kitty895Sydney, NSW

Will deffiently not consider shopping here again

vicsatester

vicsatesterSydney, NSW

Poor quality product and little customer service

MAHI leather bag
The quality was appalling, colour isnt what I expected, the stitching is not straight and the bag looks unfinished with threads everywhere.
Customer service is really unable to help. The only solution is that I pay $70 postage to return it that they will later reimburse.

Extremely Disappointed

Ordered personalized engraved golf accessories set. Engraving was Incorrect, Ordered 4 character first name for tees, received 2 tiny initials barely readable ,without any between dots. The Divet repair tool and marker also 2 initials no between dots and So. Badly scratched, looked used. ( I cant believe it could be sent out like that).. Took 3 weeks Sydney to Melbourne
was a birthday gift which arrived late .. I was so embarrassed .....Unacceptable

Disappointing product

Ordered the carry bag in cowhide which is more like yak! doubt the leather is real - very disappointed in this product. The only positive was the tracking system - it was accurate!

magnolia1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget paying for priority post. No accountability and very poor experience

magnolia1

I also requested a tracking number which took around 5 days to get!! The site and seller did reply eventually with the track # but the seller didn't give a hoot about the delays at all.

Caprice S.