Hard To Find

Hard To Find

1.7

Jarrod

Jarrod

I haven't received my order! ETA was the 14 Dec 2020 (now 21 Dec). I contacted their team & they still haven't responded

[UPDATED] - Arrived thankfully and product is of good quality and team eventually got back to me but still annoyed with delay and customer service.

[Previous} Ordered previously through this website with no issues but this time the ETA was supposed to be 14 Dec and it is now the 21 Dec and their team have not provided any updates on a new ETA and when both emailing them and contacting them on FB messenger I haven't got a response yet! Hoping they see this so they fix my order - really bad customer service.

Pinot77

Pinot77Melbourne

Great in concept, poor in execution

I really wanted to like this company - the products are unique and I love the concept. However, the supply chain and communication is where this company really needs to direct attention. I ordered a gift for Father's Day 3-4 weeks prior to the date (with the product clearly stating there was a 7-15 business days delivery). However, 3 weeks after Father's Day, i am yet to receive any communications on where the product is. There is simply no proactive action being taken.

It's a pure marketplace play - and 'hardtofind' needs to ensure that the vendors are accountable for sticking to the timeframe or it risks reputational damage... looking at the reviews here, it appears it already has fallen into that trap.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, good customer service, but bad surprise

Nice product, fast and kind customer service, but unfortunately I found myself with a bad surprise. I ordered a personalized bracelet for my anniversary, specifically the bracelet with coordinates. Mine was the fault of not reading correctly, but know that the coordinates are not written because they use words. They write it in description, but at the end in my anniversary bracelet they wrote ARRANGEMENTS.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Hard To Find compares to other Home Decor Shops

Susie

Susie

Hard to Find - Wattle Tree Flute

Purchased a personalised flute feom Hard to Find website from seller Wattle Tree. Paid $46 for a flute with engraving. In description it states high quality glass flute. Thick and cheap!!! Very disappointed, as I purchased this for a 60th and I could purchased a whole set of high quality flutes for same price. Website were friendly.

Blaire

BlaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Communication needs improvement

jon moldrich

jon moldrichasked

Where can I purchase enuaid in Australia

Carolyn E.

Carolyn E.asked

How do I get hold of this company? I have ordered something and have not received a confirmation.

Sharon K.
Sharon K.

I had so much trouble with Hard to Find, you need to Email with any queries. My orders were an absolute stuff up, I will never order anything from them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Good luck

Janet

Janetasked

I ordered a gum leaf board not so long ago. I would like to order another one large this time. I was wondering if the following could be engraved.
Jess & Marcel 16/11/19
It is a wedding present for my daughter from her old Labrador Ben!
Janet harlow