Hard To Find

1.7

Clare

ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jonny’s Sister

I initially wrote a review that I was disappointed that my order had not been delivered after waiting 5 weeks. I emailed twice the Australian contact with no response, I emailed yesterday directly the supplier,Jonny’s Sister & had a reply within 2 hours explaining there were delays with customs, which was correct, my parcel was delivered late yesterday, I am very happy with the personalised tin for our friends 10th wedding anniversary, a big thank you to Jonny’s Sister UK.

Nicole Adele H.

Nicole Adele H.Palmerston, NT

Beautiful keepsake box

Just received this wonderful keepsake box from Hard to Find. We oredered the keepsake box intended for christening since it has the measurement we want but the problem is we need it for our dog's ashes. We requested for the cross symbol to be replaced with a pawprint and their customer service were great in making sure our special request was met by monitoring it and updating us about it. I can't be happy enough!

Leah M.

Leah M.

Fantastic Experience

Really needed to get my item within 15 days (website said up to 14) . I asked them if there was any way it could be assured to get to me and in only 6 days it wad on my doorstep! Customer service and product was great!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Hard To Find compares to other Home Decor Shops

Excellent service

I have ordered Terrazzo cheeseboard for my daughter's Christmas gift, she loves plenty of the items on your website btw. The cheeseboard was delivered really quickly, I'm very happy and grateful. Thank you very much

Consistently good service

I've been buying from Hard To Find for many years, and the service has always been excellent. The product range is so unique, Hard To Find is my go-to for gifts.

September 29th 2018 Update: Happy with my purchase

I just purchased another gift from this website and once again, I'm very pleased with both the product and fast delivery! I tell all my friends about Hard To Find!

jon moldrich

jon moldrichasked

Where can I purchase enuaid in Australia

Carolyn E.

Carolyn E.asked

How do I get hold of this company? I have ordered something and have not received a confirmation.

Sharon K.
Sharon K.

I had so much trouble with Hard to Find, you need to Email with any queries. My orders were an absolute stuff up, I will never order anything from them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Good luck

Janet

Janetasked

I ordered a gum leaf board not so long ago. I would like to order another one large this time. I was wondering if the following could be engraved.
Jess & Marcel 16/11/19
It is a wedding present for my daughter from her old Labrador Ben!
Janet harlow