Hard Yakka

Hard Yakka (page 2 of 2)

Physical Store, Online Store
Brand Manager for Hard Yakka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rosey
Rosey

Soft Yakka!! Arrogant Company!

Work pants holed and ripped after three days normal wear!! Quality is poor! Try to get a fair resolution from the customer service online store...child birth was easier! They make you jump through hoops, i had to fight for a refund through Paypal in the end as Hard Yakka seem to think they are above the law when it comes to consumers... Never again, iconic Australian brand is now rubbish!

Sam
SamMelbourne

Poor Quailty

I have been purchasing this brand for over 10 years for work .I will not be purchasing it again , as quality no longer live up to repetition . The stitching fall apart and zip all ways breaks

David
DavidSouthwest, VIC

Hard Yakka Legends shorts would be hard to beat.

I bought my first pair a few months ago and just went and purchased more. The best work shorts I have owned. Tough and the fit is accurate. Comfortable with slit pockets for pencil etc. The only problem you may have is the side pockets would be hard to access as they are a tailored fit, the leg pockets make up for it though.
These are my "go to shorts" from now on.

SunriseBoy
SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality fabric made by slave labour.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hard Yakka compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Deedub
DeedubMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed comfortable and tough shoes/boots. Found!

I can't fault Steel Blue shoes/boots but unfortunately due to circumstances couldn't get them when I needed replacement. Ended up (reluctantly) buying the Hard Yakka Utility (Zip) half boot. Wow, what a comfortable shoe. I am happy to wear these all day long. Love the easy zip-up to put on/off. Really good quality working footwear. Love them but I'll now have a real problem to choose between Steel Blue and Hard Yakka when these wear out, as they are that good. A good product - recommended.

CRAIM
CRAIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Clips 3056 Denim Long Sleeve Shirts

I've been wearing Yakka shirts for 10 years - used to be good but not anymore.Shirt stitching comes undone and velcro is of a poor quality. Contacted them about faulty clips on 3056 Denim Long Sleeve Shirts. Sent photos to them as requested. Abruptly concluded without a resolution. I am an unsatisfied customer and will try to source my work shirts elsewhere.

Bruce
Bruce

Fall to pieces in the washing machi

once the material gets any damage they fall to pieces in the washing machine , after a few washes they are unwearable! And at around the $75 dollar cost the are overpriced

Have had 3 pairs of the same pants in the last year and all three tore in the same place. A sown-on attachment to the belt area to the rear of the pants causes the material to tear at the stitching. I have exchanged them however now only a refund is offered as the store claims not to have had this problem apart from with me.
I would like them reinforced so that they do not do this rather than my money back. Very disappointed.
I love the look of them.

Yakka shorts shrinkage

Bought some hard yakka shorts 92R size after one gentle cold wash they shrank to uncomfortable fit.
Hard yakka would not accept to refund my money or exchange the shorts for another pair saying that this is "normal" for there clothing, it is my problem that they have shrunk so badly as I can not wear them. a dud company be aware.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hard Yakka compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Chris
ChrisSydney

Hard Yakka online site

I am so Impressed! Hard Yakka has made a great implementation of online buying. I bought pants that were too small.
Help was fast, polite and responsive.

No problems returning the pants free of charge. It was so easy. All I did was use the reusable, pouch by tearing off the sticky sealer and get a verification number and stick it on. Posted it back free of charge. Money was refunded in less than a week with a email alert. I have now ordered new bigger pants!

Fantastic service that deserves to do well.
Free postage and Free returns. Great discount