Hard Yakka
Brand Manager for Hard Yakka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

toggy02
toggy02Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Give them a miss

Shoes are comfortable. This is the only good thing about them. If you intend to wear them outside, or in a working environment, be prepared for every stone etc to get into the boot. I mean everything. Your feet end up filthy and expect to be taking your boots off to empty the contents continually. Walking in the wet, water resistance/water proofing amounts to the same as bare feet. Zero. If you require safety boots in an office environment these boots are suitable. Anything outside, forget about it. I have to now by another pair of boots.

Hitesh P.
Hitesh P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth for $160, poor quality

Within 3 months started giving up stitches. I Bought it from Bunnings. Don't know for $160 why not making good quality stuff.

Allan W
Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rubbish soles on safety boots

The soles on my steel cap safety boots fell apart ie crumbled within twelve months. The retailer told me it's a common problem with polyurethane soles; not happy. Leather upper is excellent. Had my boots re-soled with car tyre tread four years ago and very happy with the result although they're now a bit heavier to move around in due to the steel radial belt but should last for many years to come jn the bush.

Sibron
SibronPerth, WA

Disapointed

I bought 4 sets of overalls with reflective tape in 2016 and had no issues. Bought another 4 sets in October 2018 and found one had a faulty button. Jumped through some hoops(sent pictures) and got it replaced without any real issue. I didn't realise it but I had 2 with faulty buttons. I have been in touch by email a number of times since the start of December about the second one, with only 1 reply from them apologising for the lack of action. Even their 1800 number doesn't get answered.
Don't think I will be getting Hard Yakka again.

Edit: Finally I received resolution to this in February.
Good gear let down by crappy after sales service.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hard Yakka compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Ridiculous quality

I have bought about 5 pairs of their work pants with the built in kneepad pockets, and purchased their knee pads and when i kneel down the knee pad slides down the inside and my knees are on the ground again. The whole pant leg slides inward with or without the knee pad. I brought this up with the shop inbought it from and 3 months later still no answer.

Shrinkage

I purchased 3 pairs of the workpants, one had a different colour inside the waistband and has shrunk to the point they can no longer be worn. Not happy one wash and they will have to go in the bin - not happy! Have always bought hard yakka but won't in the future. What's with the Made in Bangladesh - really??

Craig
CraigVictoria

Poor Product quality.

I purchased 2 pairs of legend work pants, material on the knee protectors is to much unless you have knees the size of you head, and 82R sizing would be good if I was 6ft 2, not happy with the look or quality, "Made in Bangladesh" need I say more. NEVER AGAIN and would NOT recommend to anyone.

CRAIM
CRAIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Clips 3056 Denim Long Sleeve Shirts

I've been wearing Yakka shirts for 10 years - used to be good but not anymore.Shirt stitching comes undone and velcro is of a poor quality. Contacted them about faulty clips on 3056 Denim Long Sleeve Shirts. Sent photos to them as requested. Abruptly concluded without a resolution. I am an unsatisfied customer and will try to source my work shirts elsewhere.

Have had 3 pairs of the same pants in the last year and all three tore in the same place. A sown-on attachment to the belt area to the rear of the pants causes the material to tear at the stitching. I have exchanged them however now only a refund is offered as the store claims not to have had this problem apart from with me.
I would like them reinforced so that they do not do this rather than my money back. Very disappointed.
I love the look of them.

Footwear Shops & Brands