Hard Yakka

Physical Store, Online Store (See All)
Brand Manager for Hard Yakka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stella Bella
Stella Bella

Oh so comfortable

I bought my boots in September 2020 and boy are they good. I'm on my feet 8 or 9 hours a day on a concrete floor. When they're eventually worn out I'm getting another pair. Thanks hard Yakka.

Left waiting
Left waiting

Best boots eva!

$99 Bunnings. Most comfortable boots available. Just an all round great boot. Easy on and off. Wear them as casual Boots as well as for work.

toggy02
toggy02Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Give them a miss

Shoes are comfortable. This is the only good thing about them. If you intend to wear them outside, or in a working environment, be prepared for every stone etc to get into the boot. I mean everything. Your feet end up filthy and expect to be taking your boots off to empty the contents continually. Walking in the wet, water resistance/water proofing amounts to the same as bare feet. Zero. If you require safety boots in an office environment these boots are suitable. Anything outside, forget about it. I have to now by another pair of boots.

Guy H.
Guy H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

3056 Lace snd zip boots

I feel compelled to comment on these 3056 boots. Comfortable from the onset and very easy to put on with boots laced and using zip. The mid height is good fir support but not restrictive as tall ones could be. Steel toe and water resistant. Didn’t check fit this feature though. I highly recommend these boots as comfortable safe work, garden and shed boots. Well done Yakka. Guy in Adelaide

Find out how Hard Yakka compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Descent boots for the price

HY 3056 (olive) boots lasted 17 months with 6 days a week use until wearing through the front and heels. No other issues. Sizes run a little large for thick socks (I am normally a 9 and found 8's better)

Hitesh P.
Hitesh P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth for $160, poor quality

Within 3 months started giving up stitches. I Bought it from Bunnings. Don't know for $160 why not making good quality stuff.

Allan W
Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rubbish soles on safety boots

The soles on my steel cap safety boots fell apart ie crumbled within twelve months. The retailer told me it's a common problem with polyurethane soles; not happy. Leather upper is excellent. Had my boots re-soled with car tyre tread four years ago and very happy with the result although they're now a bit heavier to move around in due to the steel radial belt but should last for many years to come jn the bush.

Ralph
RalphBrunswick West

Always great quality products

I'm a long time customer, bought 3 pairs of pants and jeans from Hard Yakka online this week, and got my delivery in 2 days. Shirts, jumpers, pants, jeans, wouldn't buy any other work wear brand.

Hard Yakka Slate Zip Boot

The slate boot is the best boot I’ve worn hands down, comfortable, durable, looks good and affordable!!
4 different colour options and they go like hot cake. Good job Hard Yakka.

Sibron
SibronPerth, WA

Disapointed

I bought 4 sets of overalls with reflective tape in 2016 and had no issues. Bought another 4 sets in October 2018 and found one had a faulty button. Jumped through some hoops(sent pictures) and got it replaced without any real issue. I didn't realise it but I had 2 with faulty buttons. I have been in touch by email a number of times since the start of December about the second one, with only 1 reply from them apologising for the lack of action. Even their 1800 number doesn't get answered.
Don't think I will be getting Hard Yakka again.

Edit: Finally I received resolution to this in February.
Good gear let down by crappy after sales service.

Caz
CazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Purchase

The items purchased are definitely of good quality and wash with no shrinkage and very comfortable for a hard days work and look smart.
Wash in hot and cold water depending on how dirty and then in dryer for few mins. so no ironing required

Ridiculous quality

I have bought about 5 pairs of their work pants with the built in kneepad pockets, and purchased their knee pads and when i kneel down the knee pad slides down the inside and my knees are on the ground again. The whole pant leg slides inward with or without the knee pad. I brought this up with the shop inbought it from and 3 months later still no answer.

Shrinkage

I purchased 3 pairs of the workpants, one had a different colour inside the waistband and has shrunk to the point they can no longer be worn. Not happy one wash and they will have to go in the bin - not happy! Have always bought hard yakka but won't in the future. What's with the Made in Bangladesh - really??

Craig
CraigVictoria

Poor Product quality.

I purchased 2 pairs of legend work pants, material on the knee protectors is to much unless you have knees the size of you head, and 82R sizing would be good if I was 6ft 2, not happy with the look or quality, "Made in Bangladesh" need I say more. NEVER AGAIN and would NOT recommend to anyone.

David
DavidSouthwest, VIC

Hard Yakka Legends shorts would be hard to beat.

I bought my first pair a few months ago and just went and purchased more. The best work shorts I have owned. Tough and the fit is accurate. Comfortable with slit pockets for pencil etc. The only problem you may have is the side pockets would be hard to access as they are a tailored fit, the leg pockets make up for it though.
These are my "go to shorts" from now on.