Hard Yakka

Physical Store, Online Store (See All)
Brand Manager for Hard Yakka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stella Bella
Stella Bella

Oh so comfortable

I bought my boots in September 2020 and boy are they good. I'm on my feet 8 or 9 hours a day on a concrete floor. When they're eventually worn out I'm getting another pair. Thanks hard Yakka.

Left waiting
Left waiting

Best boots eva!

$99 Bunnings. Most comfortable boots available. Just an all round great boot. Easy on and off. Wear them as casual Boots as well as for work.

Guy H.
Guy H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

3056 Lace snd zip boots

I feel compelled to comment on these 3056 boots. Comfortable from the onset and very easy to put on with boots laced and using zip. The mid height is good fir support but not restrictive as tall ones could be. Steel toe and water resistant. Didn’t check fit this feature though. I highly recommend these boots as comfortable safe work, garden and shed boots. Well done Yakka. Guy in Adelaide

Descent boots for the price

HY 3056 (olive) boots lasted 17 months with 6 days a week use until wearing through the front and heels. No other issues. Sizes run a little large for thick socks (I am normally a 9 and found 8's better)

Ralph
RalphBrunswick West

Always great quality products

I'm a long time customer, bought 3 pairs of pants and jeans from Hard Yakka online this week, and got my delivery in 2 days. Shirts, jumpers, pants, jeans, wouldn't buy any other work wear brand.

Hard Yakka Slate Zip Boot

The slate boot is the best boot I’ve worn hands down, comfortable, durable, looks good and affordable!!
4 different colour options and they go like hot cake. Good job Hard Yakka.

Terry
TerrySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Hard yakka 3056 workboot

Bought the 3056 workboot which fitted perfectly after trying on at least 7 or 8 other brand boots.. I have weird shaped foot...
And after 3 months they are still as comfortable as they were brand new, but
the zipper on each boot falls down and needs pulling up at least 10 times a day, needs to be captured up the top somehow,
I’m sure it’s not just my 3056 boots that do this, so irritating feeling like yr boot wants to come off all day

Adrian
AdrianWestern District, VIC

LEGENDS XTREME CARGO

Caz
CazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Purchase

The items purchased are definitely of good quality and wash with no shrinkage and very comfortable for a hard days work and look smart.
Wash in hot and cold water depending on how dirty and then in dryer for few mins. so no ironing required

David
DavidSouthwest, VIC

Hard Yakka Legends shorts would be hard to beat.

I bought my first pair a few months ago and just went and purchased more. The best work shorts I have owned. Tough and the fit is accurate. Comfortable with slit pockets for pencil etc. The only problem you may have is the side pockets would be hard to access as they are a tailored fit, the leg pockets make up for it though.
These are my "go to shorts" from now on.

Deedub
DeedubMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed comfortable and tough shoes/boots. Found!

I can't fault Steel Blue shoes/boots but unfortunately due to circumstances couldn't get them when I needed replacement. Ended up (reluctantly) buying the Hard Yakka Utility (Zip) half boot. Wow, what a comfortable shoe. I am happy to wear these all day long. Love the easy zip-up to put on/off. Really good quality working footwear. Love them but I'll now have a real problem to choose between Steel Blue and Hard Yakka when these wear out, as they are that good. A good product - recommended.

Chris
ChrisSydney

Hard Yakka online site

I am so Impressed! Hard Yakka has made a great implementation of online buying. I bought pants that were too small.
Help was fast, polite and responsive.

No problems returning the pants free of charge. It was so easy. All I did was use the reusable, pouch by tearing off the sticky sealer and get a verification number and stick it on. Posted it back free of charge. Money was refunded in less than a week with a email alert. I have now ordered new bigger pants!

Fantastic service that deserves to do well.
Free postage and Free returns. Great discount