Harley-Davidson Road King FLHR

Harley-Davidson Road King FLHR

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BangMelbourne

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Gazajr

GazajrGladstone

Perfect mile eater

My first Harley. 2012 model now 3 years old. 45000k's including a lap of Australia two up towing a trailer. The only issue I've had is the gear lever fell off somehow and was never seen again. It was replaced under warranty. Very happy.
Update. nearly 5 years old now and still giving me faithful service.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
Tony484848

Tony484848ADELAIDE

King of the Road

I've had sports bikes for nearly 40 years - still have one in fact and thought I should get something a little more comfortable.
The Road King is spot-on. Comfortable, relaxed riding with loads of torque, Cruise Control and it looks and sounds great too.
No problems with reliability either - excellent machine!
Comfortable - looks and sounds awsome
Heavy but low to the ground

David Johnasked

I have an FLHRI 2005 Road King Peace Officer edition. I will be riding from San Fran through San Diego along the Mexican border to New Orleans then north to Memphis and back west to California through Las Vegas, in August. Anybody have any tips or suggestions about the trip or the bike? I am an Australian riding with a couple of Americans.

Bang

Run good quality oil preferably synthetic and put an oil cooler on. Check your primary chain has not over tightened if you have the automatic tensioner. If your bike has done a lot of miles check your cam chain adjusters are not worn out and have a good time. Never been to America so I cant help you with your travel plans. Wish I was riding with you. From another Australian

David John

Thanks a lot. You would be welcome to join . A friend is flying from Vietnam to join us in New Orleans for 10 days riding back to California..

Get an answer from our members and Harley-Davidson representatives

CategoryCruiser Bikes