Harley Plumbing

Harley Plumbing (page 2 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Brilliant Work ,Friendly staff, Great Price and Good Workmanship

I called Harley Plumbing for a quotation in the morning, send them a few site photos and received a written quotation in 30 minutes. Matt arrived shortly after lunch with the new Rheem Stellar 330 hot water heater and everything was done quickly, no mess and minimal disruption.

Des

Des

EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH

We have had a very positive experience with Harley Plumbing. Ray, Nick and Matt arrived on time and worked swiftly, and as a team, to replace our water pipes. We found them to be very friendly, polite and courteous. They completed the job by lunch time and left the place tidy. It was a pleasure to use the services of Harley Plumbing and highly recommend them. Also, thanks to Ryan for promptly organising the job.

Quality experience

Harley plumbing arrived on time the work was carried out swiftly with minimal mess and disruption our tradesman was friendly and very polite and the transaction was processed easily at completion of the job a 5 star experience all round!

Find out how Harley Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Sunday morning no hot water

Hopped in the shower on Sunday morning to find no hot water. Inspection found a burst tank with a major leak. Rang Harley plumbing who had someone here within 30 minutes and a new tank with hot water restored an hour later. Friendly efficient service and we get our Sunday back. Thank you!

Morts

MortsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tradesmen

After some initial hic ups regarding exactly what part of my blocked stormwater pipe had been quoted for, the two plumbers on the job did an awesome job. They found and removed a massive 5 metre long x 100 mm thick wad of tree roots. They cleared and even took away all of the rubbish too.
I would definitely use them again, but I would recommend asking for a thorough quote so there are no surprises. 9 out of 10 for service for the lads who actually do the work. Thanks boys.

Mick

MickOakleigh

Evaporative Cooling Problem

Graeme

GraemeHawthorn

Top of the line expertise

Three hours at a reasonable $ rate meant no hot water at 1 o'clock and boiling water by 4 pm. The compliance certificate came within 3 days, and no trouble since.

George D

George DMelbourne

Hot Water Unit - Aquamax G390SS - Great Job!

The lads at Harley Plumbing have done a fantastic job replacing our hot water unit. Our old unit failed suddenly on a Sunday evening (as they do) and the boys arrived the following morning as promised with a new unit and had it installed in less than 3 hours. Their website was one of only very few that lists pricing to supply & install the top performers which enabled me to select the best unit for our needs.
The installation was neat and left clean, I was given a copy of the manual, a run down on how to light and adjust the mixing valve and the installation docs were emailed to me the same day.
Overall I am very happy with their work and customer service. Well done guys - excellent job!

Hot water unit

Thanks to Harley plumbing for organising to replace my hot water unit. Was done within a few hours of calling them. Fantastic service. Special thanks to Brandon.
Kind regards.
Ari.

Find out how Harley Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Perfect from start to finish

From the first contact (via phone) to the final contact (via email) - everything was handled in a friendly, experienced and professional manner. I got the product I wanted (Aquamax) installed on a time and day that suited me, and for a price that was competitive too. The installation went smoothly and afterwards you would never have even known that a major appliance replacement had even occurred (everything looked neat and tidy). Also, even though I was a little outside their preferred service area - they were more than happy to oblige.

I will definitely use Harley Plumbing again - and encourage others to consider them too.

Andrew S

Andrew SMelbourne

Timely and professional service

Made a call at 8:30 in the morning and our replacement hot water unit was deivered and installed on time that very afternoon. Thanks Harley plumbing for your timely and polite attitude.

Great job

Had Harley plumbing install my hot water service and change over mixer tap in kitchen. Could not have been happier with the prompt service, very competitive prices, and professionalism. Cannot speak highly enough.....

AquaMax Hot Water Service Replacement

Adrian did a fantastic job of replacing our leaking AquaMax 390 gas hot water service in a timely manner and thoroughly cleaned up after work was completed. The office staff were friendly and courteous in organising the replacement and followup. I am pleased to recommend this company to others.

Fantastic Service

The stress of a burst hot water service was not a great start to the day. One phone call to Harley plumbing and no more stress. I new straight away I was in good hands. Great advice and also a great price on the new hot water service. The unit was delivered that afternoon so the guys could fit it early the next morning. The plumber arrived on time the next day and fitted our new hot water service - and did a fantastic job. Great communication from the office and polite and professional tradesman. I highly recommend Harley plumbing. Thank you

Excellent and prompt service

Hot water service needed replacing ASAP. I rang in the morning and had a brand new unit installed before lunchtime. Thank you for a no fuss quick response and excellent service. Highly recommend plumbing service, will definitely use again.

Excellent Service

After our 18 year old ducted heater failed, we decided to replace it with a new unit. Highly recommend this company. They are efficient, prompt, courteous, and go out of their way to help you. Many other businesses out there would benefit from the excellent business practices this company offers.

Steven J

Steven JMelbourne

Very helpful and kind

I had Caine and Tim from Harley plumbing come and unblock my drain with a jet machine last week, I have never experienced such great honest down to earth tradesmen in my life, very impressed with the service, thanks for being honest and polite, we will recommend you to all of our family and friends

Teresa

TeresaMelbourne

Sloppy and disrespectful

This is our third renovation in the past decade and we have never come across a tradesman as sloppy and ill tempered as Kane from Harley Plumbing. Would recommend all other tradies we have ever used but, sorry, can't recommend this guy. Pleased to say the other tradesman from this business was pleasant and did a good job on his unit, which is the only reason I'm giving the business any stars.

Peter. L

Peter. LVIC, 3107

Harley Plumbing excellent service from start to finish

We have had a positive experience with Harley Plumbing with quotation, site visit, problem solving, price, flexibility, on time and friendly easy to deal with team. Recommended for all plumbing work from hot water services and air conditioners.

Life savers!

We had a problem with our evaporative cooling system over the Xmas/New Year period. The result was water through our lounge room ceiling & no cooling! After a call to Harley Plumbing, with a 40 degree day forecast for that week, they attended promptly & dealt with the trouble to have us up & going again - thank you Daniel! They were also most helpful with a report for our insurance. We will definitely use this company again. D