Harley Plumbing

Harley Plumbing (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great job

Had Harley plumbing install my hot water service and change over mixer tap in kitchen. Could not have been happier with the prompt service, very competitive prices, and professionalism. Cannot speak highly enough.....

AquaMax Hot Water Service Replacement

Adrian did a fantastic job of replacing our leaking AquaMax 390 gas hot water service in a timely manner and thoroughly cleaned up after work was completed. The office staff were friendly and courteous in organising the replacement and followup. I am pleased to recommend this company to others.

Fantastic Service

The stress of a burst hot water service was not a great start to the day. One phone call to Harley plumbing and no more stress. I new straight away I was in good hands. Great advice and also a great price on the new hot water service. The unit was delivered that afternoon so the guys could fit it early the next morning. The plumber arrived on time the next day and fitted our new hot water service - and did a fantastic job. Great communication from the office and polite and professional tradesman. I highly recommend Harley plumbing. Thank you

Excellent and prompt service

Hot water service needed replacing ASAP. I rang in the morning and had a brand new unit installed before lunchtime. Thank you for a no fuss quick response and excellent service. Highly recommend plumbing service, will definitely use again.

Excellent Service

After our 18 year old ducted heater failed, we decided to replace it with a new unit. Highly recommend this company. They are efficient, prompt, courteous, and go out of their way to help you. Many other businesses out there would benefit from the excellent business practices this company offers.

Steven J

Steven JMelbourne

Very helpful and kind

I had Caine and Tim from Harley plumbing come and unblock my drain with a jet machine last week, I have never experienced such great honest down to earth tradesmen in my life, very impressed with the service, thanks for being honest and polite, we will recommend you to all of our family and friends

Teresa

TeresaMelbourne

Sloppy and disrespectful

This is our third renovation in the past decade and we have never come across a tradesman as sloppy and ill tempered as Kane from Harley Plumbing. Would recommend all other tradies we have ever used but, sorry, can't recommend this guy. Pleased to say the other tradesman from this business was pleasant and did a good job on his unit, which is the only reason I'm giving the business any stars.

Peter. L

Peter. LVIC, 3107

Harley Plumbing excellent service from start to finish

We have had a positive experience with Harley Plumbing with quotation, site visit, problem solving, price, flexibility, on time and friendly easy to deal with team. Recommended for all plumbing work from hot water services and air conditioners.

Life savers!

We had a problem with our evaporative cooling system over the Xmas/New Year period. The result was water through our lounge room ceiling & no cooling! After a call to Harley Plumbing, with a 40 degree day forecast for that week, they attended promptly & dealt with the trouble to have us up & going again - thank you Daniel! They were also most helpful with a report for our insurance. We will definitely use this company again. D

Mark A Y

Mark A YMelbourne

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HARLEY PLUMBING

Repair of evaporative cooler

Just before Christmas my evaporative cooler system wasn't working. I got the best service from Harley Plumbing. Quick response, great team, best telephone receptionist ever. I would highly recommend them.

Sandra

SandraMelbourne

Careless but seem to know what they're doing

Careless but otherwise seem to know what they're doing. Our hot water service burst and Harley Plumbing came out to assist. Initially they installed a new hot water service below the level of the surrounding pavers (as a result rainwater could flow inside the unit). Thankfully they came to re-install the unit above paver height. However, when moving the hot water service across the ground they cracked its cover. We had a newborn so could not afford another day without hot water to get this repaired/replaced. So now we have a brand new but damaged unit. Then it took 1.5 months to get a receipt.

Good service

Just had a hot water system installed by them. Quick response, Good Service. Will recommend them. The price is reasonable, too.

Mr Awesome

Mr AwesomeAU

Quick Service

Was recently have a deck built. The builder needed the hot water system moved so he could get the excavator through the side of the house. Harley Plumbing came same day and within an hour. They came back later that night (after hours) to put it back on once the builder was finished. The builder also broke three pipes as he didn't check the plumbing plan. The young man from Harley knew exactly what I was talking about over the phone, he came back again the next day and fixed the pipes within an hour.