Harley The Hair Hero

Harley The Hair Hero (page 2 of 2)

4.9

Great service, great products

Personable, punctual and determined to satisfy our needs as individuals, they even customised one of their products for me. David and his team of pharmacists deserve a high five. Highly recommended.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Mop Top, yes the one size fits approach doesn't always work for a lot of things in life - we really love the problem solving when the standard treatments don't suit. Glad we could help.

Convenient and great service

Harley the Hair Hero are excellent to deal with, and the service is extremely convenient. Every time I have had a question they have been extremely responsive and clearly subject matter experts, which is what you'd hope for.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Greg, great to hear you like the convenience of our program and the customer service. I look forward to hearing about the results in the near future. Cheers

Paul G

Paul GPerth, WA

4 Months in......

Still undecided at the moment but I have vowed before I started that I would stick with it for 12 months and see what happens, I may see minute changes at this point in, which is expected and I am aware of, bring on some more months !

The company is very good to deal with.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Paul, thanks for the update. Now is the time you should start to see small changes with the majority of the gains visible with the naked eye in the second six months of treatment. Keep it up - good things come to those that wait :)

Services

Find out how Harley The Hair Hero compares to other Services

Aiden

AidenSydney, NSW

Quite effective, reasonable cost!

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Aiden, thanks for your feedback. Glad you like the convenience, value and results of the program.

Damien H

Damien HSydney, NSW

it really does work!!!!

No more hair loss and thickness has improved remarkably. Friends and family have also mentioned they have noticed which is great for the ego and confidence. I’m extremely happy i just wish I had jumped onto Harley and started using earlier.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Damien, awesome to hear you're getting the results you are after. Many guys don't mention the impact on confidence - it's a real thing and should be acknowledged. Thanks for sharing.

Thushan S.

Thushan S.asked

What are the side effects to it?

Ninjasloth

For me none. But everyone is different and obviously I’m not a doctor so I can’t advise anyone. I initially got scared by some of the stories I read and they put me off for many years. I regret waiting.

Thushan S.

Thushan S.asked

How much does it cost for the whole thing?

Ninjasloth

For what I am on, it costs $99 per month. There may be different levels depending on the products.

David K.Harley The Hair Hero

Hi Thushan, we have various programs based on your age, stage of hair loss and medical history. Pricing range is $75-$99 per month for a combination treatment. Give us a call on 1300 29 77 33 if you would like to discuss in more detail. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Harley The Hair Hero representatives