Harpers Project

Harpers Project

2.4

No communication

I made an order of over $2000 and the products never showed up, they won’t return my emails or get back to me on social media this has been so stressful, would not recommend

Samantha Drury

Samantha DruryKings Park

Great customer service

We received our gorgeous cross cord chairs but unfortunately, they weren't level. I emailed Harpers Project and had a response straight away from Amy at Harpers Project who promptly arranged replacements and a courier to come to collect the chairs to be sent back. Other than the fault with the chairs being unlevel, the quality was beautiful.

BRB

BRBSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I bought some wishbone chairs early October, informed 4 weeks for delivery, no communication until I contacted them, was given different dates, arrived just before Christmas - almost 12 weeks after purchase. One chair damaged, which they considered minor and informed me that a new chair would be sent out early Jan. now beginning of Feb have been informed it is delayed and I have to cover postage to have the chair replaced. Will never purchase from them again.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Harpers Project compares to other Home Decor Shops

Ele1

Ele1Southwest, VIC

We had to wait but it was worth it!

We ordered chairs that were to arrive early Nov. mid November I contacted customer service to be told that they would be here at the end Nov- start of Dec. December came and I still had no chairs so I started to stress as we had no dining chairs and I was hosting Christmas. The team happily lent me dining chairs over Christmas that were delivered on time and today they were swapped for my beautiful chairs. Couldn’t be happier even though there was a long wait. Staff were fantastic and bent over backwards. Will shop there again.

Tina

Tina South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service improvement to be made

A quick change of review after finally being able to get hold of Amy from Harpers project. They’ve taken on board my constructive feedback so hopefully we see an improvement in communication to buyers.

Great customer service, product is well made

I ordered the Solid Timber Net Chair from Harpers Project and was kept up to date from the team with when it would arrive as well if there were any shipping delays.
The chair came earlier then expected and is beautifully made.
Amazing customer service and I love my new chair!

Very poor customer service

Don't buy from harpes project , they are very unprofessional and least bother to revert customers emails. I wrote multiple emails but never recieved any response .

Margie

MargieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor customer service

I ordered scandi side tables September and website said del 2 weeks. Paid for them then email saying del due until early December. Two months later have heard nothing. Have just emailed them again.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I purchased a set of dining chairs in November 2019 and despite repeated promises they were on their way "this coming week" it is now June 2020 and still no delivery of my chairs. I had to really argue to get 50% of my money back while I waited and will NEVER purchase from them again.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Harpers Project compares to other Home Decor Shops

5 months later, still no furniture!

Purchased a dining table, bar stools and coffee table in December.. it’s now late May 5 months later and still nothing has arrived.
I placed another order in March (before we knew about the issues) for an outdoor setting and also has not arrived.
Spent 15k and have not received a single item 5 months later.
STAY AWAY!

Angelina Denis

Angelina DenisSydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company!

I noticed this company does not have a google or Facebook review option, which would indicate other customers have had a similar experience to me. I purchased 4 x dining chairs on 10th January (5 weeks ago) and still have not received them. Many excuses and delays. The chairs were close to $500 each which I paid with my Zip Money Account. I have been paying weekly repayments for chairs I don’t have. Very poor customer service, looks like they are just money grabbing.

I also had a friend purchase a table from them and the colour was not as advertised in images. It’s clearly a Bali Import company with nice marketing.

Amy

Amyasked

Thank you for the reviews. I was going to purchase two of their Chester Timber Armchairs but will shop elsewhere more reliable now.

Emma W.

Emma W.asked

Has anyone had any luck with their dining tables and deliveries? Currently on 3.5 months waiting and original shipping time was meant to be 2-2.5 months. On follow ups I was told early November, have followed up again with no reply yet. Really worried that this is going to turn into a real issue like it has for others. Any advice appreciated.

Michelle D.

Michelle D.asked

Can't thank you guys enough for posting your reviews on here. I really wanted to purchase a lot of their furniture $11,000 worth - It all looks so beautiful, exactly what I have been looking for BUT I think I'll go elsewhere now with reviews like this :(