3.0

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (2%)
Haley M.

Haley M.Sydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY APPALLED

My first delivery from Harris farm..
My box was left in the middle of the driveway of my apartment block in the POURING RAIN!! My neighbour knocked on my door and said he had to call Harris farm as there was no address or number on the boxes.. I had No missed calls on my phone from the company and the boxes were so heavy and soaking wet I couldn’t lift them up the stairs. I phoned the company three times with no call back and the food is still festering outside. So sorry to all my neighbours and what a waste of food during these hard times truly devastating.

A wonderful service!

The delivery was on time. The quality and choice of produce was excellent, just what I would have chosen myself (except for random things like the rare fact that I don’t like asparagus). I am just so pleased.

Tea Alexandrova

Tea AlexandrovaSydney, NSW

5 tems were missing

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Harris Farm Express compares to other Food Delivery Services

Definitely getting your money's worth!

The variety of food in the boxes was fantastic. Would definitely buy again. Being able to live track the delivery van was really helpful, however the driver didn't buzz the door or contact me so if i didn't track the van, I wouldn't have known it was delivered.

James K.Harris Farm Express