Harris Farm Express

Harris Farm Express

4.9

• Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No

Great fruit/veg box.

Good variety of fruit/veg. Only one item we personally do not like.
Looking forward to some creative cooking using all the veges and fruit.
Would certainly order again. I am a big fan of HFM have been for years.

A. Johnstone

A. JohnstoneSydney, NSW

Beyond Impressed!

jlauren

jlaurenSydney, NSW

Great concept but lacks variety

We have just received our third protein box and it is the exact same cuts of meat as the previous two. While I think the concept is great is would be nice if there was a bit of variety in what we're getting, even just a different mince or sausage would be nice rather than beef every time.

Find out how Harris Farm Express compares to other Food Delivery Services

Once again a great few boxes

Really good, but..what I consider a couple of staples were missing this time, capsicums and eggs.

One suggestion, since we are house bound, how about some lunch meats included in the box.

Not her real name

Not her real nameSydney, NSW

Eggs please! Otherwise good

Just about to order the four box option again. Preferred the $250 family box as it had eggs (need!) and more bread-type items. But the four boxes are also great with lots of fresh produce, delicious fruit and super high quality meats.

Rom

RomSydney, NSW

fresh and good variety

I ordered all four boxes. All of them are fresh and have good variety. I was wondering if I get some food i usually don't eat, but the selection was great and nothing to waste.
Only one thing is the bread was squished badly - it'd need a safer space in the box.

Lorna

LornaSydney, NSW

Express grocery boxes - awesome initiative.

Great selection , great quality, fast delivery. I love not having to meal plan or shop and we’re enjoying done some new meals with the ingredients we receive each week. A massive thank you to the team.

Great quality fresh produce

This box was good value and feels like high quality produce! Personally I felt the fruit to vegetable ratio was a bit high for what we usually eat, would love a vegetable only box option. All in all though very tasty and super convenient, will likely order again.

Great quality produce!

We ordered all four boxes-great value for money & great quality produce.
I missed not getting eggs in the protein box.
I also particularly loved the first express box-$250 for family of 4, which had a bit of everything in it. Could this option become available again?

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Amazing value

Amazing value so much fresh produce! Deciding what’s for dinner tonight is going to be exciting!! I would highly recommend the boxes. Will be back for more next week Thankyou

Linda Horswell

Linda HorswellSydney, NSW

Excellent selection and quality!

I was very happy with the selection of fruit and vegetables in the box I received this morning!
Highly recommended and I will use again. Do yourself a favour and order a box.

Timely DeliveryYes

Amazing boxes, will order again

I‘m super happy with the boxes I got (pantry, chiller, and fruits and vegetables)! I wish eggs were included though. Also, there were no instructions about whether I could recycle the boxes at your supermarket or if they can be collected the next time I order online.

Tony G

Tony GSydney, NSW

Perfect as always.

It’s good to see less plastic packaging and would be fantastic to eradicate all plastic packaging. This has definitely shifted the way we wish to do shopping right into the future of post pandemic. Thank you for your efficiency and great tracking of our orders too.

Excellent produce!

We ordered the $100 Protein and Fruit & Veg boxes and were wowed this morning when it arrived. The quality of the food is excellent and in this current climate it was really fantastic to be able to order on Sunday for a Monday morning delivery, we will definitely be ordering again.

Jodie

JodieSydney, NSW

Great quality

Purchased the 4 boxes and very happy with the quality. Missed that there were no eggs included.
I have previously purchased the $250 express box and would like to see this option available again as an alternative.

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Fantastic but not perfect

I LOVE Harris Farm and the concept of this service. We’re on round two, and will order again, buy it doesn’t quite fit right for our mostly vegetarian household. The chiller box was good value, but heavy on the prepared Italian meals with meat, so we did not order after the first week. The fruit and veg was fantastic quality and freshness but a bit more packaging than I’d prefer and almost exact same products both weeks (great if you like predictability but not great if you don’t like bok choy). And the lack of eggs is frustrating! Again, will definitely keep shopping but definitely holding out for a vegetarian choice!!

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I ordered on Friday afternoon and my order was on my doorstep when I woke up on Saturday. A great range of different foods in both the boxes and so much food. Great value. Thank you so much.

Clare8

Clare8Sydney, NSW

Wow! So impressed.

Perfect produce, great range. So quick and easy to order. Will order again. Loved that we got the staples we needed but some extra great things that we wouldn’t have selected but will really enjoy.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great selection and quality - but needs eggs!

We ordered 3 of the original $250 boxes which were excellent and I think very thoughtfully put together. Now that they've been replaced by the 4 boxes, we've ordered 2 sets of them. On the whole, the food is great and it's probably harder to put together the selection when customers may buy 1 or 4 boxes. The selection is still good, but I've docked a star for no eggs in either of the 4 box deliveries (but they were in every one of the $250 boxes) and the 200g himalayan salt and pepper mix (it will take me a year to use one of these - to get one in each delivery is annoying - definitely not a pantry essential). Please replace the salt/pepper mix with eggs and I'd rate 5 stars.

Wow! We’re all set!!

Woke this morning to see our order neatly stacked by the front door - fridge has gone from full to empty! Beautiful fresh fruit and veg, meat, dairy and pantry goods.