Harris Farm Express

Harris Farm Express (page 2 of 11)

• Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No (2%)

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Fantastic but not perfect

I LOVE Harris Farm and the concept of this service. We’re on round two, and will order again, buy it doesn’t quite fit right for our mostly vegetarian household. The chiller box was good value, but heavy on the prepared Italian meals with meat, so we did not order after the first week. The fruit and veg was fantastic quality and freshness but a bit more packaging than I’d prefer and almost exact same products both weeks (great if you like predictability but not great if you don’t like bok choy). And the lack of eggs is frustrating! Again, will definitely keep shopping but definitely holding out for a vegetarian choice!!

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I ordered on Friday afternoon and my order was on my doorstep when I woke up on Saturday. A great range of different foods in both the boxes and so much food. Great value. Thank you so much.

Clare8

Clare8Sydney, NSW

Wow! So impressed.

Perfect produce, great range. So quick and easy to order. Will order again. Loved that we got the staples we needed but some extra great things that we wouldn’t have selected but will really enjoy.

Find out how Harris Farm Express compares to other Food Delivery Services

Great selection and quality - but needs eggs!

We ordered 3 of the original $250 boxes which were excellent and I think very thoughtfully put together. Now that they've been replaced by the 4 boxes, we've ordered 2 sets of them. On the whole, the food is great and it's probably harder to put together the selection when customers may buy 1 or 4 boxes. The selection is still good, but I've docked a star for no eggs in either of the 4 box deliveries (but they were in every one of the $250 boxes) and the 200g himalayan salt and pepper mix (it will take me a year to use one of these - to get one in each delivery is annoying - definitely not a pantry essential). Please replace the salt/pepper mix with eggs and I'd rate 5 stars.

Wow! We’re all set!!

Woke this morning to see our order neatly stacked by the front door - fridge has gone from full to empty! Beautiful fresh fruit and veg, meat, dairy and pantry goods.

Sharon

SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect gift for couple with a newborn

I had been taking meals to assist a young family with a 2 and a half year old and a newborn, but alas, lockdown got serious! So Plan B: Help with the shopping, at least! The protein and fruit/veg boxes arrived on time to the delight of the recipients! They were impressed with the quality, freshness and variety. I'll be trying some of the other boxes soon!

Great value and delivery

Very happy Harris Farm are delivering great quality right now! Bought all of the boxes, and there are excellent items in each and every one. Lovely meats and super fresh produce.

Timely DeliveryYes

Essential shopping for the week, very impressive @harrisfarm!

Well selected quality produce, almost perfect for our family of four to stock the fridge with dairy and fruit/veg items for the week. Suggest to add 6 eggs to the chiller box as they are essential items for most of the population.
Thank you Harris Farm for your professionalism.

Clementine P.

Clementine P.Sydney, NSW

Great quality and amazing value for money

I just received the chiller box and protein box and it was phenomenal. Great quality and I am so impressed with the value for money. Will definitely be ordering again! Thanks for putting a smile on my face and filling my fridge with delicious and nutritious food during this very strange time!

Irene

Irene

Good boxes and delivery

I’m happy with the boxes I got delivered by Harris Farm this morning. Delivery was good and arrived on time as stated. The boxes arrived cold as I would expect and fruit and vegetables looked fresh. I will definitely recommend these boxes to those looking for the convenience of delivery.

mightymouse57

mightymouse57Sydney, NSW

Pretty good - But Harris Farm really need to add eggs to this.

Hayley B.

Hayley B.Sydney, NSW

Fresh produce and amazing service

The items were fresh, perfect amount, lovely variety of fruit and veg. Also excellent, fast delivery with a friendly wave.
Thank you very much to Harris Farm and the delivery guys

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Wonderful!

Just wonderful - We all wish we had been doing this a long time ago :) However, in these interesting times, we have found something new and, we're going to keep using you - Thank you! xx

Timely DeliveryYes

Quick delivery and great quality

I bought the chiller box and fruit/veg express boxes as I’ve shopped with HF before and don’t want to spend time going to supermarkets. I ordered Tuesday night and received everything about 4.30am. All cold things have freezer packs (reusable) and there is a reusable carry bag. We will eat everything we received. Some things I wouldn’t have bought but as a set box it is great. It might inspire some creativity! I will consider all 4 boxes for the discount. Fresh OJ spectacular start to the morning. Love your work HF

Fresh.. really fresh

I ordered the fruits and vegetables box. Everything's so fresh and perfect. Fast delivery. I cooked the Bok Choy straight away to eat. Great products during Covid-19 time. Thank You for this wonderful delivery service. Very convenient.

Good experience

Easy to order. Reasonable price. Fresh, varied produce, well packed. Prompt and efficient delivery. We appreciate such great service. In this time of isolation, you have saved us the stress of going to the shops.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great high quality and range of fruit/veg in our box!

Thanks so much for our fruit/veg box this morning; great high quality and range of produce. Looking forward to using some veg I don't usually get (need to get a box to get out of the box, apparently). No more Corona shopping for me!

Anica

AnicaSydney, NSW

Great choice of very fresh fruit and vegetables. Ordered yesterday morning and arrived this morning with no hassles. Thank you for making it an easy process and we will do this again!

No name

No nameSydney, NSW

Great quality and service!

Received my order within 24 hours. Ordered the Fruit and Veg box - great variety and good quality. Big thanks to the delivery person for great service! And thank you Harris Farm!

julie parsons

julie parsonsSydney, NSW

Great fresh groceries

Good delivery and yummy produce and tasty wide variety of goods for a family which is much appreciated at the moment with some food I do not usually buy but was nice for a change.