Harris Farm Express

Harris Farm Express (page 3 of 11)

• Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No (2%)

Amazing quality and value for money!

I ordered all 4 of the express boxes this week and I am amazed at the quality and quantity of beautiful food that has arrived. There is a huge variety of goods and everything is top quality. It is a wonderful service. Thank you!

Everything went smoothly from ordering to delivery. They sent a text to let me know it was on the way, and again once it was delivered. Quality of the produce was great. Only hesitation is the price - is a little more expensive than other fruit/veg boxes.

Lia

LiaSydney, NSW

Love it!!

So prompted! I only placed my order on Friday and received box first thing on Monday morning. Thank you so much Harris Farm. Got this essential box for my parents that are in lockdown! The box was surprisingly BIG& good value for money!! Planning to order online again in near future! Very happy customer!

A wonderful service!

The delivery was on time. The quality and choice of produce was excellent, just what I would have chosen myself (except for random things like the rare fact that I don’t like asparagus). I am just so pleased.

Brock T.

Brock T.South East Queensland, QLD

Count me impressed!

I ordered the chiller and veggie box, great value for money and the delivery was here the next day on the weekend! Will definitely get another box soon, and happy to support the local business/farmers.

Megan O.

Megan O.Sydney, NSW

Wow- thank you!

We ordered the express fruit and veg and chilled box and it arrived the next day (in time for Easter). The fruit and veg look amazing and we are looking forward to trying the pastas and pizzas. Thanks so much!

C A.

C A.

Wow. Full fridge

I’m worried that the isolation will end before we get through all this food! Fantastic value and quality . A great solution. I can focus on family and work now whilst keeping everyone safe.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Fruit and Veg box

Love our fruit and veg express box delivery. Good mixture of produce. As always fresh from Harris Farm. On time delivery. Good value for money and easy on line order. Will certainly order again.

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Felt like Christmas!!!

We ordered all 4 boxes. Less than 24 hrs and we got our delivery. So speedy. Felt like Christmas seeing what we had been given. So impressed with the quality and variety. Even got flour yay ! Some pantry staples we have enough of will donate to local charity. Thank u.

Jusi

JusiSydney, NSW

Delicious

I don’t usually enjoy unpacking the groceries but this morning was different....I loved checking out what I received in my fruit and vege box as well as the chiller box. So much freshness and colour. My delivery arrived right on time too.

Felicity

FelicitySydney, NSW

Helpful service under the circumstances

Great that next day delivery was available. Selection was good, considering we couldn't make any specific requests. If you could add a bottle of milk and/or loaf of bread on top of the available boxes, then it would be really helpful.

James M.

James M.Sydney, NSW

Delivery driver was great - but some products were already going off

The driver was a really nice guy. However some of the fresh produce for example the onions were already moldy and we got 4 litres of milk all expiring tomorrow.

Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper

Highly recommended for social distancing

The Harris Farm Express order was fantastic and has given us lots of inspiration for meals throughout the week while we spend more time together! Super fresh fruit and vegetables and a variety of inclusions from week to week.

Rachel L.

Rachel L.Sydney, NSW

Fast service, fresh goods

Online ordering process is quick and easy, delivered on day and time as promised and quality of fruit, veg and meat is excellent. Would highly recommend for convenience and quality.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Awesome first time boxed delivery experience.

Find out how Harris Farm Express compares to other Food Delivery Services

Harris Farm Express Boxes at GREAT!

Harris Farm Express Boxes are filled with fresh produce and delivery is timely! Our boxes arrived within the time frame and we could order one day with delivery the next!

Very satisfied

Our order was delivered on time. The fruit and vegetables looked fresh and of good quality. We were pleased with the variety of products in the chiller box and look forward to consuming over Easter.

Stefanie K

Stefanie KSydney, NSW

Amazing $250 family box

I have ordered several of these family boxes for families in need recently who have lost their jobs. This was an AMAZING gift and the recipients were overwhelmed with the quality and quantity of goods. I am most grateful for this service. It allows me to bless families with the gift of groceries for their families. LOVED it!!!! Delivery 4-8am allows families to wake up to a beautiful blessing. Thankyou...

Very happy.

Our fruit and veg box arrived today. So far, so good. The apples are crunchy and delicious and everything looks fresh and in good condition, with decent use by dates on the packaged greens. Feeling loved. Thanks Harris Farms. :)

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

What a professional delivery service!

I’m SOLD on this service from Harris Farm! Incredibly fresh box of fruit and veg received promptly, just when I needed it. So easy! An enormous relief in these times..