Harris Farm Markets Cammeray

Harris Farm Markets Cammeray (page 2 of 2)

They've done it again!!

Home delivery by Harris Farm - always efficient staff - personal contact to check on orders is impressive, friendly and co-operative delivery staff; deliveries always on time; always excellent product, always a satisfied customer.
    My grandchildren love the delivery boxes! Fantastic!

June 22nd 2017 Update: E is for Easy!! E is for Expeditious!! E is for Excellent!!

I sat and did my shopping early this morning with a coffee at hand. Wonderful!! Tonight my shopping will magically appear in my home. Excellent product. Excellent service. Excellent all round!! Thank you.

Mandy

MandyCammeray

Amazing - 5 stars!

Ordered at 9pm, in my fridge the next day by 1pm. Excellent service. On time and very polite delivery man. Everything was packed in boxes and beautiful produce. All fresh and not bruised or old looking! Great selection including nuts, cheeses and deli items. Happy customer, will definitely order again.
    Easy, on time, the web site very easy to navigate
    The advocados a bit hard for making dip, but I'm sure they will ripen in a few days

Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Easiest Christmas food shopping ever

Doing my shopping from my couch this morning was a breeze. I chose to have it delivered this afternoon, in time for me to make dinner. It arrived on time, perfect quality, the delivery guy brought the boxes inside for me. I can't fault the service or quality.. Will definitely be ordering again
    Easy to order, great quality, delivered on time