Harris Farm Markets Dee Why

Harris Farm Markets Dee Why

Perfect

What great service and products.
Couldn't ask for more.
Keep up the good work and good prices.
Highly recommended for everyone.

Shop LocationDee Why

Love your last minute service!

Ordered seafood to Palm beach on a Sunday and it arrived in two hours! Can't believe it! I'll be using you every time.

Love the quick delivery

Loved the speed of order to delivery - didnt love how when you add to cart you have to go back in again.

Love my Australian Owned and Operated Harris Farm

This store is always well stocked and and has very efficient helpful staff. The Organic produce is important to me so it's great to have that choice.

Excellent quality fresh produce

The fruit and veg are always good quality, with plenty of variety. I love the organic section and the imperfect picks.The selection of breads is wonderful, and I love that you stock Sonoma,my favourite.
Te staff always take care to pack your gods intelligently - a huge plus

Great customer service!

A lovely young name, I believe his name was Henock went above an beyond to help us when we asked where were the mangoes and if they were any good? to what he answer offering us some tasting!! proving us with some napkins and plates. His level of customer services is such a rare thing to find nowadays.

Good fruit shop

Good specials, fresh fruit and vegetables; imperfect picks is sheer genius and great value. The cheeses are always good value when on sale.

So, so fresh

One advantage of being in store is that ability to judge the quality of the produce for yourself. is it fresh enough? Unblemished? Does it look like today's produce?
There is always that trepidation that maybe online, I won't get that same reassurance of quality. And I was right--it was even better! So happy with the freshness and quality. From now on, I don't have to spend my precious time shopping and that is the icing on the cake.

I wish the delivery fees were a bit cheaper, If they were I would be more likely to shop twice a week