Harris Farm Markets Glendale

Harris Farm Markets Glendale

Fresh and easy

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Harris Farm Markets
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

YUM!

EVERYTHING they stock is beautifully rich in flavor, lasts AGES, and is so superior in quality that we have even had to reduce our portion sizes as their food is so much more FILLING than Coles and Woolies. I brag about them every chance I get!

Carole

CaroleNew South Wales

The best fruit, vegetables and meat and more

We discovered Harris Farm about three years ago and have been shopping there ever since. The food is good, fresh and the variety excellent. In addition the staff are friendly and helpful. Its our favourite food shop.

Great fresh food

The fresh food is good value for money. We love the prices and the variety. The kids love your yoghurt.

Love this store!!!!

Great range of fresh produce at very reasonable prices. Also love the baskets of fruit out for kids to have during shopping. I rely on this store for non-homogenized jersey milk.

Please deliver in Newcastle

I love Harris Farm, but with three kids, it is nearly impossible to shop there now :(
Please start delivery in Newcastle. I want your fresh delicious veges delivered to my door.
Glendale staff are amazing.

s.Rosie

s.RosieHunter Region, NSW

Very fresh & satisifying.

I like the freshness of Harris Farm produce & is usually priced right. Did try the meat once (rump) but was a bit tough to eat. Have purchased Grapes at other times & were very good. Have also tried quite a few of the vegies over time & they get the tick of approval from me.

Shop LocationGlendale

Live to shop. Shop to live

Fresh fruit & vege really nice meat.
Good deli food, can't get elsewhere .
Staff friendly & helpful.
New bread range fantastic
Great parking!!

Shirley

ShirleyBelmont

love shopping at Glendale

I most of all love that u r independant. Yr meat is the best quality, as is the price. Yr seasonal veggie specials are fabulous. I am on a limited budget, which means i can shop in bulk when things r on special, and cook to my hearts content! I also buy yr flowers. Its like shopping at the best international deli, for the best quality food.

Awesome shop...

We live 2 hours away but go to Newcastle weekly, I always go to Harris farm to get my fruit, vegetables and meat, excellent quality and the best prices, wish there was one closer though...

Elizabeth

ElizabethCharlestown

my Harris Farm

I love the great selection& one stop shopping, just wish you were closer to Charlestown as I don`t get there as often as I would like.

Mrs Shah

Mrs ShahGlendale

There is always a bargain

We always spend at least 40% -50% of our grocery shop at Harris Farm because they have the best value in fresh fruit & veges, hard to find veges & international groceries, nice people working there and easy parking. If they had halal red meat we would spend more, but we still eat well with Cordina chicken, pulses and variety of fruit & veges. I always check out the free recipe cards on the checkouts, found some beauties there, and their seconds range of veges which I buy to make preserves.

Fresh fruit and veg

The quality of all products is superior to the mainstream supermarkets, and also there is always a staff member to assist with any enquiries that you may have. The variety is also far superior to any other supermarket in Glendale. I have shopped there for the last few years and it is most definately worth the visit, no matter where you drive from.

Just The Best!

I love shopping at Harris Farm, as the advertised specials are always there! I also buy fruit and vegies in the quantities I need, not bulk buys that are possibly faulty! I am able to select the perfect size and amounts for my specific recipes! I love the bulk meat buys as well!

Great prices every week

I never know what will be on special when I go to the Glendale store, but always spend at least $20. I make that weeks meals based around the 5 kms onions or carrots or well priced meat or chicken or whatever!

Shop LocationGlendale

Always a happy experience when I shop !

Staff are always so courteous and friendly which counts for a lot. Product range is great.quality of fruit and veggies, chicken and meat is always good.

Shop LocationGlendale

Wonderful great servic and great produce

Always have what I am looking for and very friendly, helpful staff. Only problem is I go in for one or two things and come out with one or two bags of wonderful produce.

Got to shop till I drop

Fruit and vegetables are always fresh. Any problems are seen to immediately. Good range of products. Variety of meats are always available.

Tina

TinaSpeers Point

Friendly staff

Very fresh fruit and vegies
Friendly staff
Car service for heavy items like 10kg potatoes the men will put them into your car boot for you

Denise Harvey

Denise HarveyMarks Point

Excellent fresh products

I love the great variety and freshness of the available products. Wonderful staff and great specials. Keep up the great work.