Harris Farm Markets Manly

Harris Farm Markets Manly (page 2 of 6)

Absolutely LOVE this service!

I received my first HF online delivery order tonight and everything was fresh and it was delivered during a time that I was available and at home. I absolutely love love love this service and have already recommended to my friends! Can't rave on about how good the online selection has with the seafood and really good quality meats from proper butchers! The selection of house hold eco friendly detergents is also great. My eggs were delivered in perfect condition and my Gai Lan was crisp and so fresh. Honestly, I can't fault this delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Phyli. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your online delivery from us, and that you've been raving about us to your friends! Please let us know if you ever need a hand with anything at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1). Cheers :)

Always satisfied

Quality of the Harris Produce is unbeatable and free delivery for $150 and a above is amazing. Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks Jennifer. We're so glad to hear :D

Urs

UrsNewcastle

First order, great service, fantastic produce, will be doing this again!

The produce was in excellent condition, the smell of all the fresh fruit and vegetables was amazing. The delivery was seamless, the delivery man was lovely and the quality and quantity of products we received was worth every dollar. We ordered a few different 'imperfect picks' and you could hardly see the the imperfections.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the feedback Urs!

Superb

Outstanding customer service

Harris Farm always delivers the goods!! You guys go out of your way to ensure that the products delivered are of the highest quality and your staff are friendly and professional.

Your service was outstanding

I would like to compliment you on both your produce, and the service from your delightful delivery driver. I have been really impressed by the quality of all of the fruit and veg, and though it is more expensive than our local supermarket I am finding that the fact that it lasts for longer makes it worthwhile. Thank you!

Great, on time, thanks

Where would you suggest is the best place to recycle all the delivery boxes? They are too big for our bin, even when collapsed. Thanks

Chrissie
Chrissie

Great, thanks.

Best home delivery service out there

Been using this service for years now - we love it! SUPER fast delivery - love the 1 hour rush option. Love how it arrives in recycled boxes with no unnecessary plastic bags.The quality is excellent, and the few issues we've had have been immediately resolved. Perfect!! My only suggestion would be to have the option to select the delivery time before you order.

Awesome Service!

Just did a massive shop online for a weekend away, and picked up in store. Everything was packaged perfectly ready for the drive, with cold good chilled with an ice pack. Definitely to be used again.

Shop LocationManly

This is my first complaint from many orders.

Half cauliflower has spots of mould on top. I would not have bought this myself, and cauliflower was recommended as the best buy this week. Everything else is excellent.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Order not ready for pickup

Ordered for a pickup and it was not ready at the chosen time. I placed a last minute order and hte available timeslots to choose from should be adjusted to make sure you get time to get it ready. I would not have minded picking up later, if I had known from the beginning.

Balgowlah Keith

Balgowlah Keith

Lots of missing things again

Of the 15 items I ordered, I've been refunded for 5 including butter, mince and the cheaper option of chocolate. Incredibly frustrating again.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Excellent fruit and vegetable quality

I find my notes are read and adhered to - for instance I was recently on holidays and placed an order for an hour after my return home - they came right on time so dinner that night was easy. Personal attention to detail.

Shop LocationManly

Fresh, quality, home delivered - perfect!

I love the quality and home delivery makes this perfect for my family!
No more lugging boxes or bags around, queueing up, or shopping without a peek or two in the fridge or cupboard at the time to see what I really need. And less impulsive shopping.
Works for me.
Thank you!

Jules

JulesMosman

Great service and produce.

I received my first Harris farm delivery today..was extremely happy with the quality of fruit and veg, as well as grains, oil, sauces..the seafood was excellent as well.

hayley26

hayley26sydney

So much fresher than the major grocery stores

Fresher, quicker and within an hour window. We'll be using Harris farms again. They also provide a call if they can't fulfil any options so that we can pick an alternative.

Rach

Rach

Great same day service and excellent quality

The online shop was easy to use but the best thing was being able to order just before lunch and pick up that afternoon - perfect

Excellent service

I have ordered a couple of times online and the service has always been excellent. I have always been a great fan of Harris Farm and will continue to shop there.

Friendly delivery service!

I wasn't home on time for the delivery AND forgot my phone so missed the pre-notice of delivery and the call on arrival. I was VERY happy that despite these difficulties the delivery was left in a safe place with the cold items in an esky and a personal message with an explanation of what had been done. Excellent service, I think! Plus love the packaging is in boxes and not a million plastic bags.

Great service, much better than Woolworths or Coles

Great service, received a courtesy call and the offered the option to redeliver items that were not available at no additional cost. Will not get that at Woolworths or Coles even if it was their fault.

One point to note however is that some (not many) of the Tasmanian premium cherries ordered were mouldy within 3 days of delivery and despite being refrigerated.