Harris Farm Markets Manly

Harris Farm Markets Manly (page 3 of 6)

Rach

Rach

Great same day service and excellent quality

The online shop was easy to use but the best thing was being able to order just before lunch and pick up that afternoon - perfect

Excellent service

I have ordered a couple of times online and the service has always been excellent. I have always been a great fan of Harris Farm and will continue to shop there.

Friendly delivery service!

I wasn't home on time for the delivery AND forgot my phone so missed the pre-notice of delivery and the call on arrival. I was VERY happy that despite these difficulties the delivery was left in a safe place with the cold items in an esky and a personal message with an explanation of what had been done. Excellent service, I think! Plus love the packaging is in boxes and not a million plastic bags.

Great service, much better than Woolworths or Coles

Great service, received a courtesy call and the offered the option to redeliver items that were not available at no additional cost. Will not get that at Woolworths or Coles even if it was their fault.

One point to note however is that some (not many) of the Tasmanian premium cherries ordered were mouldy within 3 days of delivery and despite being refrigerated.

Great Experience

Fantastic service. Not only lovely staff and fast turnaround but I asked for some extra items for kids craft and they went to the trouble of getting a big bag of them. Thank you Manly store! Much appreciated.

Perfect service great produce

We love the prompt service and highest quality procure delivered by friendly people direct to your door. Excellent!

We praise Harris Farm Markets for standing up to the giant supermarkets by supporting local farmers and high quality food producers.

Thank you!

Cass

CassCoffs Harbour

Fantastic Service

Efficient service with quality produce. Friendly local people. Good choice of produce. Cheap delivery. Would recommend to friends and family. Website is easy to use. Will use again.
Fast
Wish you had a fruit and veg box.

Shop LocationManly

Fantastic service, choice and produce

1. Great fresh produce and choice
2. They deliver with boxes which minimises plastic bags
3. You can get same day service
Thanks. This has changed my life. So convenient and no more trudging to the shops with toddler in tow.

Shop LocationManly

Fabulous service - very impressive.

This was my first delivery experience with Harris Farm and it was so great! I loved coming home to the shopping all done. The cold food was kept cold and I loved that there was minimal plastic bag use. My groceries were in a box which is ideal.

Top Quality Produce, Excellent Service

The produce from Harris Farm is always excellent, and we love the range of products including the option to buy from local providers where possible. Since having a new baby we have tried several options for online shopping, and Harris Farm is the best for delivering quality and freshness. You can even request your preference such as 'green bananas'. The delivery options are great and the service is lovely. We will continue to support our local store!

Great service & quality produce

Excellent service and quality produce delivered straight to our door. Really appreciate your efforts to provide quality service and am very grateful for your on-line service when I can't make it to the store.

Wonderful every time!

Perfect service with a smile, and a phone call to advise of the arrival ETA. My favourite grocer. Love Harris Farm!

Home delivery

Always shop at Harris Farm so tried home delivery The delivery was prompt ( between 7-10 pm and the gentleman arrived at 7:40 and was helpful and pleasant... Only issue was that the 2 punnets of blueberries were predominantly rotten so have been binned.. Otherwise everything else was great.

Harris Farm Markets
Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets
Steph22

Steph22AU

Quality and good price

I was so happy with my first delivery, the store called me prior to the delivery & explained what was out of stock, replacing with equal or better goods. Exceptional service!

wonderful fruits & vegetables

Great fruits and vegetables even with on-line ordering. Harris Farms makes a sincere attempt to keep the customer happy. Thank you for continuing to make ordering on-line easy, efficient and hassle free.

Ann

AnnClontarf

Great service with same day delivery

As usual, consistent good quality produce with great specials and delivered within time allocated. One item out of stock so would have been good to have known when order placed. Otherwise, everything perfect (and I am fussy!),

Shop LocationManly

Your service has transformed my weekends

No longer am I forced to do the weekly fruit and veg shop on weekends - Harris Farm's online service is reliable and delivers high quality fruit and veg, as well as meat, dairy and a wide range of other foods to my doorstep. The seafood is the freshest that I have been able to obtain from a delivery service. Congratulations - keep up the excellent service.

Love it, love it!

We get a weekly home delivery from Harris farm and I can't say enough positive things about the service and the quality. Everything is very fresh and lasts 3-4 times longer than anything from a supermarket.

Shop LocationManly

Wonderful! Saved me SO much time & effort!

I do a Xmas in July function for my church each year, and being able to get pre-prepared catering veg that are still beautifully fresh from Harris Farm saves me so much time and effort. Being a church, we are also on a tight budget, and I was very pleasantly surprised that this was also cost effective! I'll be taking advantage of this for our next function for sure!

Shop LocationManly

Great service & attention to detail

I was so pleased that the fruit n veg came in a box & wasn't wrapped in too many plastic bags (like some other online supermarkets). Quality was great & delivery man very friendly. Staff member called me to let me know an item was out of stock. Will order again.