Harris Farm Markets Manly

Harris Farm Markets Manly (page 4 of 6)

Great produce, great value

Love shopping at Harris farm as the produce is always so fresh and it is great value. Also love that there is a butcher & fish market on site!

Shop LocationManly

Same day delivery is the best!

Forget Coles and Woolies, Harris Farm is cheaper, the produce is fresher and the same day delivery is an absolute saviour! If I can't think of anything for dinner, harris farm will deliver something fresh and healthy. Perfect!

Milla S

Milla SSydney

Impressed with your staff and overall service

You were out of stock with the bread I had ordered and so, you noted that I couldn't be contacted, so you refunded the money for that item so there was no need for me to chase it.
Your driver was polite and insisted on carrying everything to the door, even though he had parked at the very top of the drive (next time he'll know).

May

MaySydney, NSW

Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Our delivery time was for 3-6pm. We were held up on our way home so only got home at 3.15pm. Hoping we haven't missed the delivery guy. Well, we did MISS the delivery guy but our products were left by our front door with refrigerated good in a cooler bag!! We were obviously very happy!! Rather than being left with note that we now need to pick it up ourselves or have to pay extra delivery fee etc. Thank you so much for the common sense and thoughtfulness!!

Lauren H.

Lauren H.

The only place I buy produce

The range of fresh produce is excellent, and is always fresh. Seasonal fruit and veg for the same price that Woolworths and coles charge, only fresh. Great range of meat, particularly the organic chicken and beef, which I can rarely source anywhere else. Huge selection of cheese, and fresh baked bread and muffins.

My favourite shop

Good quality produce that tastes fresh and lasts. The online delivery is excellent, I particularly like the way minimal plastic bags are used. I have recommended it to lots of people and will continue to do so.

My favorite market

Shopping at Harris Farm is a treat for me. I come here for special occasion..I come here when I'm shopping for a dinner party and I want something special. It could be anything from cheese to meat to bread..Love it

Shop LocationManly

Excellent local one stop shop

Fresh produce with a high turnover, imperfect picks offers great and economical choice for soups, casseroles etc, very good specials and a wide range of speciality products - olive oils, vinegars, cheeses, pulses and nuts. An added plus is being able to treat yourself to a bright bunch of fresh flowers ! My " go-to" shop of choice.

Shop LocationManly

Wonderful quality and variety of foods

Fabulous meats form the deli as well as the meat section, fresh seafoods, breads yogurts.... Everything that one could possibly need served with a smile. The home delivery service is exceptional with an easy to manoeuvre website. I don't need to shop anywhere for top quality goods except for dog food!

Love Harris Farm at Manly

The produce here is so fresh. I love wandering around with a coffee and much prefer to do my shopping here than the supermarket chains.

Shop LocationManly

Love the food & home delivery

Love the freshness of the food, with loads of choices to buy - all delivered to the front door! Couldn't survive without Harris Farm delivery every week!

Excellent service!

It's so easy to go online and select your items and have them delivered to your home. Great products and wonderful service!

Fantastic

Very friendly helpful staff. Full of fresh great products, as well as cheeses, meats etc. Kids love visiting for the free fruit!

Shop LocationManly

Love this store - part of my weekly shopping

The Manly store is great. Everything I need for my weekly shop in terms of fresh produce. I love the quality of the fruit and vege, the cheeses and meet section is wonderful and you can always rely on the store to have something interesting to cook for a dinner party. Additionally the store is always well stocked.

Shop LocationManly

Same day service is incredible!

I loved Harris Farm already but I'm even happier with them now after placing my first order online and picking it up only a few hours later. I even had it carried to my car! Great quality, fresh food and super convenient.

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Manly compares to other Supermarkets

Unwaivering quality and reliability!

Every delivery has been on time and absolute quality. The fresh fruit and veg are picked to perfection and packed with care.

Awesome service, great product

Produce was great as expected but service was amazing. There was terrible wind & rain & the delivery man called & waited 5 mins until i'd arrived home so he wouldn't have to leave the box outside as he wanted to ensure everything was delivered in pristine condition. Well done guys!

Fabulous Service

Hi. Thank you. It is a wonderful service. Very efficient I appreciate the calls re stock that is not available. All up very good. My apples and zucchini were a little tired but otherwise great. I usually order on a Monday. Is this the freshest day to order. Also one thing I would like would be for the goods to be in bags not loose. Easier to put away once delivered. But I understand the environmental issue to re bags. Many thanks.

Harris Farm Markets
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Incredible customer service

I placed my order at 11:30 Sunday morning. I received a phone call mid-afternoon informing me the apples I ordered were out of stock and the gentleman offered me a range of replacements before kindly thanking me for my time & apologising for the inconvenience.

My delivery slot was same day, Sunday between 7pm-10pm. It is now 7:42pm and I have just received my order from a friendly & jovial delivery man.

So much more efficient than the rigmarole of getting to the shops!

Thank you to the team at Harris Farm, as a 38 week old pregnant woman with 2 small kids already I really loathe going to the shops!

Awesome!

I just received my first order from Harris Farm Market and everything has been done perfectly! The order is complete the delivery man even carried everything up for me and was really nice. This is so easy and convenient! Definitely doing this again!