Harris Farm Markets Manly

Harris Farm Markets Manly (page 5 of 6)

High quality, fresh, polite, great service!

Every item in my order was fulfilled. The greens arrived perky and fresh and meat was separately packed in a cold bag. The packer and deliverer were courteous and efficient. Very satisfied.

Very happy

Very happyFairlight

Everything perfect except Continental parsley and mint

As usual the delivery and order contents were perfect with the exception of the Continental parsley and mint both of which I was disappointed with. I am unaware of whether it has been a bad season for the herbs. Also the ground coffee I purchased had the seal broken; this is the second time this has happened and this affects the freshness of the coffee, if you could inform us if the seal is broken I would not purchase it. I take my coffee very seriously. The delivery person was very professional and friendly as are all your staff. If something is out of stock they ring me. It is a pleasure doing business with the Manly Vale branch.

Bad week?

We love Harris Farm and since having 3 kids I find it much easier ordering online, which I do weekly however of late (especially this last order) the produce hasn't been as great. Our last order contained strawberries which were rotten. Nectarines which are over ripe and wrinkled. Tomatoes which are soft and bruises and the capsicum had mould inside (which I understand is hard to see). And our delivery was also 25minutes late, which again is something that has only just started happening. As mentioned, when we started ordering online we had fantastic produce and service but this has gone down hill since Christmas unfortunately.

Shelley Larkin
Shelley Larkin

Thanks and the store were fantastic at responding. They replaced the items and also gave a voucher which I was very impressed with.

Excellent service - highly recommended

First time delivery

Finally I found a good place to get my shopping done,and some of my neighbours saw the delivery van,they said they would like to do their shopping the same way.As for me no more carrying heavy bags,and I'm able to buy a few extras.WOW

Great Quailty Produce! Much preferred over Woolies

I started shopping online with Harris Farm as the quality of produce and meat from Woolworths was consistently bad - I was constantly phoning up to request a refund. I've never had this problem with Harris Farm. They also provide free delivery if you spend over $50 (with Woolies you have to spend $300!) I'm really happy with the service and the ability to choose a 1 hr delivery slot.

KateOR

KateORSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the new Imperfect Picks range!

Well done Harris Farm for introducing the Imperfect Picks range - great way to reduce waste and nothing wrong with the vegetables. No need for vegetable discrimination anymore, just because they are not pretty doesn't mean they don't taste good and full of nutrients and vitamins.
Keep going with it please! Thanks
Imperfect Picks range and easy same day delivery

So fast!

I had a large order with multiple boxes of fruit and nearly 30 dozen eggs. I placed the order not long before lunch and had it all in my kitchen before 6pm. Amazing! If I had gone to the shop myself it would have taken SO much longer. The delivery guy was great, polite and happy to put my order where I needed it, no just leaving it inside the front door. Couldn't be happier Harris!!!
So cheap! Fast delivery.

Shop LocationManly

On time, fresh, friendly, consistent!

Now that we have started ordering online from Harris Farm on a weekly basis, we would only ever shop at Harris Farm! The deliveries are always on time and if you order weekly, shipping is free. Even if you don't order weekly, shipping is cheaper than other supermarkets we were using previously. Love the recipe ideas on the website and the smiley faces the packers leave on our invoices :-)
Reliable, cheaper than larger supermarkets, high quality produce, never miss anything off our order, always substitute what they can't supply with something better

Better than the supermarkets

I have used this service four times now and have found it to be honest, friendly and good value for money. The quality of their product is far better than the supermarkets fruit and vegetables online. I loved the option to recycle the boxes back to Harris Farm as well.

Shop LocationManly

Great products apart from one but poor delivery service.

Our delivery driver dismissed my query over an item in my order then refused to take the boxes as we were the first delivery and there was no room on his van (even though the boxes had just come of his truck). His whole attitude was that he couldn't have cared less. Anyone need some boxes?
The produce was fresh and lovely
The delivery. It was also a bit disappointing that the lovely cream cheese I ordered for my cheesecake was substituted with Philadelphia. I would have gone to Coles if I had wanted that.

Wow!

Shopper called me from in-store to check on something I ordered. WOW! And then I added something I had forgotten - right there. WOW!
I've tried the two supermarkets delivery and HFM is far superior, cost effective and personable.
Thanks also Dean for carrying 3 loads down our 67 steps .... smiling all the way. WOW!
Easy order, photos of what I am ordering. Dean. Very few plastic bags. Dean takes bags and boxes away. WOW!
Would like to be able to regularly edit my lists, independently of having to add them to the trolley.

Super convenient

We have just had our third online delivery and it is just amazing how much time we are saving. Sunday afternoon shops and long queues used to be the norm. No longer....Now we order in the morning and our weekly delivery is made in the evening. I can check what we already have in the cupboard and fridge and so our wastage has been reduced. If anything needs to be clarified, a lovely lady calls me and checks with me before the order is packed. Nothing has been missed and the quality of vegies and fruit is great. Why didn't we do this before!!! Thanks Harris Farm.
Time saving, quality of product, reliability, friendliness.

Harris Farm - excellent!

Excellent product range and by shopping online I'm seeing a lot of products I didn't notice in store. Easy to access and find what I wanted (and some lovely treats that I hadn't planned!). Delivery was fast, really friendly efficient driver - excellent all round and really easy to organise.
Convenient, fast friendly

Ilse

IlseAmsterdam, Netherlands

Great! Again!

We go to Harris Farm at least once a week, partly we like the experience of shopping there ourselves. But sometimes it is just easier to order things online. This week we ordered from Harris Farm for the second time and it will definitely not be the last time.
We were happy with everything, the quality of the products and the (fast) service! And it all came with a smile.

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Manly compares to other Supermarkets

Friendly, on time & always fresh.

I have used Harris Farm online service twice now. I used it after a work colleague praised them. Both my deliveries have been right on time (1hour window) & both times the driver has been friendly & helpful. The produce is as fresh as if I was in store. Love this service as it enables me to have a full fridge when I need it. This is more user error, but I find it hard to get some of the amounts wrong. So I sometimes get a surprise when stuff arrives. Practice makes perfect!
The 1 hour delivery window.

HG

HG

Huge help

Same day delivery, one hour delivery window, everything put in my kitchen for me and saved me having to take four kids shopping. I also had a call to offer an alternative for a item the had run out, which was great as I needed it in the morning. Thank you it is a huge help.

Shop LocationManly

So impressed with my first delivery experienced!

I have always loved going in store but it was so easy to process the online shop I will definitely continue to do it at times when I can't get to the store. The website functionality is great, so easy to use and you can have it delivered in an hour! Outstanding. I was worried about not selecting the items myself but everything that got delivered was top quality.
Easy, quick, fresh
Said 25% off my first order and didn't receive a discount. The Jammu ordered was not what I thought but probably a user error.

Wow

My delivery arrived right on time; they even phoned to say they didn't have the exact rice noodle I requested : would I be happy with a thick rice noodle, everything was as I ordered it . Fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese arrived in a fridge bag speedster from other items.
Reliable, everything I ordered fresh

So convenient!

I've just received my first order from Harris Farm and it's fantastic. My son is curled up on the couch with 'my favourite milk, my favourite bread and a big green apple'. I will definitely use the service again. All the produce is very fresh. I ordered it at 10.30 for delivery between 4-5 and it arrived exactly as promised.
Same day delivery