Harris Farm Markets Manly

Harris Farm Markets Manly (page 6 of 6)

Awesome Mother's Day Breakfast Hamper

What a wonderful surprise as this was not an ordinary hamper. It was so impressive, from the beautiful presentation to well thought out products; everything you would need for a fresh delicious breakfast. Value for money too. It felt like a person who knew me put it together. Thank you Harris Farms, you excelled yourselves!
Great selection of products

Shop LocationManly

Very surprised at the excellent service and produce

I have used Harris Farm on several occasions and find there service very good , i love the phone call to check any queries that they may have in regards to my order , i am impressed with the delivery of cold items they are all on ice and come cold and fresh . I also am impressed with the delivery timeframe of 1 hour , this is a wonderful service and have recommended it to many.
the delivery windows of 1 hour time slots , the phone call to check on queries

So pleased to get Harris Farm deliveries

I was worried about what sort of quality I'd end up with ordering fruit and vegies online, but Harris Farm from Manly delivers fantastic quality. In fact, some of the produce seems even better than what's available in the shop by the time I get there. To all the other busy working Mum's in town - so yourself a favour and get your produce delivered!
Saves time and hassle, and no carrying heavy and bulky shopping around

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Manly compares to other Supermarkets

Excellent Service & Produce!

Harris Farm offer exceptional and personal service and convenient home delivery of fresh fruit, veges and deli items for the fridge and pantry. Their delivery service is on time and offers convenient delivery times for busy families. They phone you if they need to check your order which is so helpful as one order I almost had 3kg of cucumbers delivered as I had mistakenly selected the wrong amt on the website so they corrected that for me, impressive.
Reliable, friendly

June

JuneSydney

perfect product

I love getting my order from Harris Farm it is always so fresh and looks amazing - it tastes so good - I'm going out to dinner tonight and I'm thinking - I should be staying at home instead and cooking and eating all this beautiful Harris Farm food. Yum
Great service from base to delivery

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Perfect example of customer care!

The food is fabulous, the delivery organised and efficient (he even took my extra boxes away) and the attention to detail is superb. Well done guys you are soooooo much better than the supermakets! In gace I stopped buying my fresh produce from WW ages ago as they just can't compete. Now that you deliver too - you're hitting all the marks!
Reliable, efficient, friendly, great quality!

Outstanding!!

I have had my second delivery of meat and fruit & veg and I am even more impressed. I particularly like the notes on my order slip - so I know that someone has hand picked all of my produce with the same attention to detail as I would! Thank you thank you thank you.
Extremely efficient, lovely delivery staff, everything arrives on time and better than expected

Very professional delivery service

My order delivery was scheduled between 8 pm and 9pm . I find the flexibility of delivery times to be really convenient. I was unfortunately detained at work and was unable to be at home for my scheduled delivery. I did however receive a very friendly phone call from Harris Farms telling me that as my order did not have any perishables it would be left at my front door. The delivery guy also left a friendly message on my invoice. I really appreciate the one on one contact. It was like having a family member drop off my fruit and Veg. I am also as usual very happy with the quality of the fruit and Veg delivered. Selected and packed with care.
Very good quality and easy to order

Awesome!

I love having Harris online. The website is very clear, easy to use and the fruit is wonderfully fresh. Also the delivery guys have been really friendly and efficient. Having just had my 4th baby, it is great to be able to get fresh fruit and veg delivered to the door.

Supermarkets

Find out how Harris Farm Markets Manly compares to other Supermarkets

Makes life easier!

Am so impressed with the reliable delivery times, customer service and fresh produce.
Same day service makes it so easy to keep up with the ongoing cycle of empty cupboards c/o 3 hungry sons. I'd recommend this service to anyone, Harris Farm customer service is faultless. Big thumbs up from my household!
Reliable, fresh and good quality, same day delivery!!!!!
Prefer to order apples in packs rather than pay for 1 - its a psychology of purchase I need to overcome!!

Clare

ClareSydney

Fantastic.

I've ordered from several different online shops and non have come close to the quality of Harris Farm. The items shipped are pretty much as good as the ones i would choose myself shopping. I'm really happy with the quality of the produce and will continue to shop online with them.
Quality produce and easy website to navigate.
Maybe they could more specials?

Brenda

BrendaSydney, NSW

Fresh and convenient!

I purchased all of my Xmas fruit and veg, some grocery lines and seafood online and had it delivered to my door on Xmas Eve. I would highly recommend doing so, and I will do this again in the future as the produce was lovely and fresh and it totally took the stress out of food shopping!
Home delivery service is so convenient at Xmas and the produce was lovely and fresh.

Josh Berriman

Josh BerrimanSydney

Fantastic

Having always been split between my supermarkets, I have come to find Harris Farm Supermarkets a cut above the rest. While I traditionally saw Harris Farm as the more expensive option, the introduction of many new daily and weekly specials has been working in it's favour. My local Harris Farm (Manly, NSW) has now also built in an independent butcher (The Butcher & The Chef) and a seafood chain (Sydney Fresh Seafood), both fantastic stores.

Happy to say that I am a Harris Farm convert. I will continue to shop there for fresh produce.
Fresh produce, daily and weekly specials
Slightly more expensive than Coles & Woolworths