Harris Farm Markets Mona Vale

Harris Farm Markets Mona Vale

BDTA

BDTASydney, NSW

Old fruit; Different meat cut named Rump steak; Staff registering items wrong

Apart from great specials - meat etc -, I have purchased 1x coconut fruit twice and it was completely mould inside. The Rump Steak cut we bought wasn't as close to the look and taste of Rump Steak cut. But the big fail for us was when I bought 2 similar Eye Fillet pieces (weighting very similar but different prices) and the staff registered 2x on same product as they were 'almost the same'. I hope they can take all of this as an advice - everybody likes be to be well looked after when shopping.

Zing

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Beef fillet

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Nick Hybner
Nick Hybner
Lara

Larasydney

Great Service

I ordered the scotch fillet on special $19/kg and received scotch fillet @ $32.99/kg
Can you please ensure that the appropriate credit is allocated to my account.
The quality of the Fruit and Veg is excellent. Thanks

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Lara, thanks for your review. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with some details of the replacement, so we can organise a refund for you? Cheers

Acon

AconSydney

Please stop OVERLOADING the paper bags

Very convenient shopping

Overall very pleased with the order process and delivery. However, we received items packed in individual plastic bags for a lot of our cold foods. We try to be a plastic free household so this was disappointing, I'd heard that Harris didn't use any plastic for the online shopping which is why I chose to order from them. I know some people like their shopping separated but it would be nice to have the option. I think we had 4 or 5 bags for 7 items, all of these items would have be totally fine stacked in the box along with the fruit and veg.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

The home delivery service is actually excellent!

The home delivery service is just too good! Perfectly picked fruit and veg, and without all the plastic. I would recommend to anyone, for sure!

mum of 2

I have used online grocery shopping before and been disappointed with the quality of fruit and vegetables. I decided to try Harris farm as i have a newborn and a toddler and struggle to do food shopping. Everything was perfect, delicious and fresh. I have just placed my second order. Many thanks. Laura

So easy!

Why didn't I do this before. Easy to use website. Friendly Service. On time and took boxes away. Can't fault

Amazing

I was hesitant to order my fruit and veg online, as good quality is very important to me. But, OMG! Harris Farm has met my expectations and more. And... To bring the order to my kitchen, was exceptional (access to my house is challenging... 60+ stairs!)
I'm definitely intend on being a repeat customer.

Great Fresh Products

Shop is always clean and well stocked with great looking produce. Well priced. Staff are friendly and helpful and willing to check out back if asked for something that is not on show..

Shop LocationMona Vale

Can always rely on quality

You can always get good quality fresh produce. Staff are helpful and very pleasant. Also like their cheese and yoghurt selection.

Favorite Store

Well run store Great manager . I find all my fruit and vegtables available and love the choice of mushrooms and herbs .

Good variety

Bread display is unorganised and messy. Great selection of cheese. Fruit and vegetables displayed well. Would love some Clementines?
I shop here about twice a week.

Fresh produce

I have been shopping at Harris Farm Mona Vale since the store opened.
I have no complaints a couple of small issues were happily attended to.
I have recently started ordering on line, which has been fantastic. It is a very user friendly & helpful delivery service. Items well packed & arrived within the time frame. I would definitely recommend & will continue to use this service. I only buy items from the large supermarkets not available at Harris Farm or Aussie Farmers.

Shop LocationMona Vale

Great range and excellent weekly specials

I love the range and quality.I check weekly specials each week.I have on two occasions had pun nets of strawberries that didn't last a day,the only problem I have had.

Great Quality and fresh!

Great quality products. Fresh fruit and veg last throughout the week- this is important as I am time poor - along with everyone else. Really like receiving emails about market produce and recipes. The only problem is that I would prefer greater variety and reliability of organic foods.

robins60

robins60ADELAIDE

Greed seems to have won them over!

SoniaFrenchs Forest, New South Wales

Terrible service!

Sonia

The manly area manager of dee why and especially the Monavale manager handles it extremely prodfesionally and very well! They are gems you have!

Yvonne Slater

Yvonne Slater

Delivery to Palm Beach for holiday accommodation

We were arriving late from Melbourne and and driving up to Palm Beach so we needed some groceries to make sure we had a late meal on arrival and the staples for our holiday. We ordered online and Harris Farm Markets delivered high quality delicious produce and followed our delivery requests to the letter. I also think the imperfect picks is a great way to stop so much waste and to support local farmers with all their produce. Please come to Melbourne sooon!! Thank you.