Harris Farm Markets Online Store

Harris Farm Markets Online Store

C Ross

C Ross

Worked for me

First time I ordered from Harris farm online. Excellent service. Substitutes were excellent. Tracking worked well too. I didnt feel like leaving the house and I didn't have to. Fantastic

Very happy you started on lin service

Web site excellent,easy to use,confirmations prompt and accurate. Delivery on time .Packaging good but salad in plastic box came open,try sealed bags instead.Will be using service weekly much better than using Bowral parking

Love it!

I love that I can order meal packages and groceries all in one. As a wife and mum of 4 I need simple and tasty - Harris Farm meals and groceries tick all the boxes. Life saver.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great feedback :)

MegT

MegTSydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient!

My local Harris Farmers Market is 40min drive away. I’ve always loved the fresh produce and variety that Harris has, so to be able to buy online has been fantastic!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback Meg!

Impressed!

No plastic waste. Fresh and prompt delivery. Produce looks great and cold items were still chilled. I think I've found my new source for fresh fruit and vegetables! Getting my next order ready!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks Mindy! happy shopping :)

SydneyJ

SydneyJSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Thank you for the very fast delivery of my very hard to find sauce! Long shelf life too. I'll be back! Very easy to order on line and delivery within two days.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

No worries at all, happy shopping!

Sue

Sue

Brilliant! Just brilliant!

I love Harris Farm and shopping online makes my life so easy. Simple website to use; delivery was prompt; delivery man courteous; my order exact and fresh produce just as I would have picked myself. Thank you!

October 5th 2019 Update: Makes my life so much easier

Delivery arrived when expected after a text message to let me know it was on the way. The produce was beautifully fresh and grocery/fridge items exactly as ordered. I like dealing with a family business and LOVE having someone lug my shopping home for me! Thank you, Harris Farm. You’re the best.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely review Sue :)

Unknown

UnknownSydney, NSW

Quality of some produce terrible

This is one of a number of times I have received old and bruised avocado's as part of the order. It is not acceptable to push old produce via online orders.

Order over 3 hours late

Had to call to say that 11:30pm is a bit late for a delivery considering it was suppose to come between 6pm-9pm. No phone call from you guys. No phone call from you guys to advise driver was running late. Will see what time you try tomorrow.
Now I know why I stopped shopping online with you.

Order number PP#483006

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that information, someone will be in touch today!

BelV

BelVSydney, NSW

a bit disappointed

I love the qaulity but last 3 orders have been an hour late and I have a few sqaushed items as Im always the last delivery Im going to try again though

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and sorry for our delayed response. If you let me know your order number I can follow up with our online team for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Excellent quality

Very happy with Harris Farm online. Good website, quick delivery and very fresh high quality products. Even better than the stand alone stores! I have now recommended the site to my friends.

Cheers Anita :)

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

too many onions

Hi there, I have obvioulsy accidently requested 4 bags of red onions, I thought I was ordering 4 single ones. Right next to brown onions where I ordered 2 of and got 2 only. Maybe you need to make it more obvious or ask for confirmation when people order that many onions!

Farm girl

Farm girlCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Products of perfection and value

Great customer service. Reliable, friendly and courteous team members and delivery men. Attention to detail and value in products. Personable and customer focus. Convenient with door delivery. Efficient and value for money.

Cheers :)

WOW! Flawless 1st experience!

This was my first ever online grocery order. The entire process from start to finish was excellent. I think this is how I’ll do all my weekly shops! I’m hooked!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks so much Kristine :)

best alternate to the big supermarkets

Wonderful service, great quality fruit and veg, love that there is no plastic. Eco-friendly, family run. Delivered on time. No delivery fee. Good selection of fruit and veges and pantry items that you cannot get from Coles or Woolies. Love Harris Farm

Thanks Nicola :)

Good quality

What comes in the box is reliably good quality with very few exceptions. So I feel I can put my trust in you to supply my fruit and veg. I like the fact that you take back your boxes at the next delivery. My only issue is some blips in the actual delivery. Yesterday was a good example. The only delivery window offered finished at 10 pm - after my bedtime, so I asked for the box to be left outside. Instead of following the usual procedure, it was left at my front door. It should always be left at the back because I'm in a wheelchair & can't access the front. I thought this had been made very clear. One of my carers had to run round to the front and pick it up.

Margot

PP#477117 Is the order number. Thanks for getting in touch.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that information. Our teams will be in touch soon!

Fast and reliable, great after care

Produce from Harris Farm always lasts longer in my fridge and makes my life easier. I've had one tiny issue and an amazingly fast and personal response completely sorted it out. Loved it.

Cheers Cath :)

Simply the best!

I have been ordering the online delivery from Harris Farm for a few years now. The fruit and vegetable are always fresh and the boxes and care towards packaging and sustainability make it a great choice for me every time! The service is excellent too! Imperfect picks, seasonal food, fresh seafood and meat - They're always exceptionally good produce - cant be be beaten :)

Cheers Zoe :)

Great online ordering

Easy online ordering. Quick next day delivery. Was able to track progress of my order. Friendly staff delivered goods to my kitchen bench. Fresh food delivered without wasteful plastic bags.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback Ali :)

Roger H.

Roger H.Sydney, NSW

Always reliable. Top customer service.

Harris Farm always delivers quality, fresh products reliably. While the product ranges are not always as broad as the supermarkets, the quality is always excellent (not so with the supermarkets). However, I have been able to get products not available elsewhere, which have proved to be worthwhile and I continue to order them.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers Roger. We are always working towards increasing our online range!