Harris Farm Markets Online Store

Harris Farm Markets Online Store

4.1

Good customer service

Good quality and delivery was on time
Good to support family run businesses
The $100 veg and fruit box is good value
A few items missing from my order but customer service was able to resolve the issue

Vonnie

Vonnie

Fantastic - from ordering to delivery. The variety and quality of fresh produce is incredible, like I haven't seen on other websites - and I have used a few. I also like the availability of Australian Produce - fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood. Embracing our wonderful country and what it has to offer for us.

The packaging - in a box and a cooler bag with ice bricks for the cold storage items - brilliant.

The delivery - from the moment of it being on the truck to being delivered I could track it, position, order, time. Brilliant.

I will be using this company again.

Penny

PennySydney, NSW

Really pleased

Delicious fresh produce arrived on time really impressed
so much easier than queuing at the store and perfect timing
Online was easy to fine specials
Love the variety and amazing quality of fresh fruits and veggies thanks

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

So quick and so easy!

I needed my shopping urgently and so checked out Harris Farm. I was able to order my shopping today and received my goods this same evening with a smile. Thats awesome!!!!

Jeanette W.

Jeanette W.Sydney, NSW

It is just PERFECT.

1. Delivery. I ordered milk run (4am-7am) delivery. It was on ON TIME.
2. Packaging. I ordered the $70 veggies and fruit boxes and also some meat, seafood dairy products. Dairy, meat and seafood were packaged in a chiller bag with a gel ice pack. Veggies and fruit are packed in a card-box.
3. Quality. Harris Farm standard as always. Everything was premium quality.
4. Quantity. I was surprised by the amount of veggies and fruit I got. It was really a lot !! Even though my partner and I usually eat a lot of veggies and fruit throughout the week but I was totally amazed by the amount we got. THANK YOU HARRIS BROTHERS !

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Great online produce

Online site is easy to use and delivery time slots are good. Any items out of stock are credited on delivery - highly recommend Harris Farm online shopping. With COVID cases increasing in Sydney it's a great way to avoid busy shopping centres.

Catdog

CatdogSydney

Great online - no so good for click & collect

Online experience as fantastic as in-store

Online shopping with Harris Farm lives up to their usual fantastic standards I have become used to in store.
Efficient, easy to use, arrived on time and the delivery people were cheerful and helpful.
Well done Harris Farm, your service is of the same high quality as your fresh produce.

You have taken on the challenge to safely deliver quality products and have achieved a high quality service

Last week's delivery was missing one bunch of parsley and I contacted you and you gave me a refund next day. This week you have sent 5 bunches of parsley when I only ordered 2. You also sent an extra powdered ginger packet and a carton of baby salad leaves. So all on my side this week let me know how to pay for the extras

M and B

M and BSydney, NSW

Why go to the shop.

We have used this service 3 times since the pandemic started and I ask myself why we haven't used it more often. Great quality, easy online service and timely delivery, its fun tracking the delivery truck. A great service all round.

Elise Taylor

Elise TaylorSydney, NSW

Amazing online organic store!! Quick and live tracking for delivery!

We love organic fresh food and we were so excited that Harris Farm became an online shopping store which delivered. We ordered for the first time this week all the products were correct and super fresh, the website also advised prior to checking out that one item was not in stock, which seriously helps.
Delivery was tracked and live - we love this as we are always on the run.. so to have that flexibility was amazing. All packaging was perfect and my invoice with the breakdown of costs was sent to my email instantly. MASSIVE THUMBS UP GUYS you nailed it!

Elise & Neil xo

Sherri R

Sherri RSydney, NSW

Love Harris Farms! Products can't be beat!

Loved my order, received today. The only item missing was the organic bananas, which I received a credit for - everything else arrived, as ordered. Thank you, Harris Farms - love shopping with you!

ArnmccSydney, NSW

Never again

I ordered an organic fruit & veg- I received 1 zucchini, 8 apples, 2 oranges and some other vegetables. The packers clearly don’t know how to pack a balanced box of items.
Three other items I ordered specifically were not delivered.
I was on hold for 20mins only to get a voice message- very frustrating.

Ash

AshCanberra 2600, ACT

So many order stuff ups

Maximum Disappointment

My first order,
Charged for my fresh fish but did not deliver it. Ended paying 12$ delivery fee for nothing. Packed a single punnet of raspberries in a large cardboard box. Ridiculous and a waste of packing material. I would not even give a single star

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Wow wow wow, what a gorgeous fruit and veg box. Mouth watering. Thank you Harris Farms.

We ordered the fruit and veg box, perfectly packed and gorgeous fresh fruit and vegetables. Box was packed full, and we received a second box all of outstanding quality. The fruit and veg we received looked more like the $100 we were paying. Good variety and fresh fresh greens. We have ordered multiple times in the past and we did experience poor quality veg and regularly experienced missing items. However on this occasion, our order was complete and the contents top quality. We also ordered fish which came vacuum packed and looks gorgeous.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

A life saver!

Getting beautiful produce has been fantastic. If something was not good, refund. No problems, and customer support is excellent. So no more hauling a trolley. I don't own a car so it would be onto a bus and too difficult for me to handle.

Mrs McGooSydney, NSW

Disappointing and lacking after sales service

Large family order placed Thursday evening for Friday afternoon delivery. Only half the items were delivered. Spent nearly 4 hours getting someone on phone to address the items not delivered.

Mrs McGoo

Excellent support when things went wrong..

Cold bag missing from delivery but with excellent help and patience from dedicated trouble shooter Eve Baui all sorted on a very busy day for FM. Great to know if problems arise they will be solved.

Spirit of Pearl

Spirit of PearlSydney, NSW

Awful delivery service and poor phone support

Half of my order was left back at warehouse - the cold items - then not enough staff available to answer the phone. Had a 90 min wait to get through, then it was a bored / tired US voice, so overseas call centre. Eventually delivered 9 hours later but took too long to resolve and it needs an urgent review of how orders are dispatched and checked. Not the driver’s fault or the overseas call centre but management needs to have a long hard think about their poor practices like understaffing at the warehouse and not providing reliable and local phone support. Skimping only affects the customers. I would never use the online service again nor recommend to others.