Harris Farm Markets Online Store

Harris Farm Markets Online Store

Unfortunately had to break my leg to try HF online!

Confined to home with a full leg brace and crutches from a break, I had to put in place quick options to keep the family fed. Harris Farm Online was my first experience with grocery delivery, and I have been super impressed - in fact, really surprised at the level of email, followed by text messaging that proceeds and concludes the service re timing, stocked items and substitutions. I will continue to use this service once on my feet again and heartily recommend it.

One comment - can we recycle back to you the great cardboard box and cooler packaging?

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Product good, delivery still very poor

Henry

HenrySydney, NSW

Great products and great service as well

Plenty options. Delivery service is amazing- you could track your order from the beginning and exactly on time arrives. Vege and fruits are fresh and packed properly in the box. Would like to order regularly

Thanks, Henry!

natalia

nataliaSydney, NSW

Crap packing service

Crap packing service. they don't deserve a one star. poor delivery guy, sweating like hell and obviously delivering what he's been packed. Missing Mama Kaz - Banana Bread - Pear and Raspberry (650g) One item I waited the most, all day, 24 hours. Now lets see if they have it delivered after 9pm, some day or argue that they did pack it. it they do. I'll be back here for next 12 months giving the worst review ever. if they block me I report you harris market to fair trading

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Please get the order right

Ordered 1xwild roquette
1xred cabbage half
received 2xred cabbage
No rocket
So not happy Jan
Ridiculous to have to write 30 words - ok then you spoiled my planned salad leaving out the rocket

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Very convenient way to get great tasting food delivered to your door.
Sometimes a few things I’ve ordered have not made it to me, but when I have approached Harris Farm about this, they have been nothing but lovely and helpful.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers for the nice feedback :)

Eater

Eater

Great service to the door during terrible, even dangerous, weather - much appreciated!

Great persistence to drop off the delivery during the worst rains in 20 years. Not something you see everyday.

Thanks :)

Lisa

Lisa

Great goods & produce plus easy delivery

Very happy with my Harris Farm delivery and the variety and quality of everything I ordered. The tracking service is also far better than those of the big supermarket rivals. Will definitely be a regular from now on.

Cheers Lisa

Online store is great but delivery and customer service poor

I use Harris Farm online to purchase the weekly fruit box for my office. The website is fine and it's a quick way to do shopping. Unfortunately, every week, a different driver is sent to deliver our fruit box and they never know where to deliver to and have difficulty following basic instructions. I have repeatedly requested that a driver with knowledge of the area is dispatched but this doesn't seem to happen. Also, the discount codes sent by email never seem to work...

Jonathan M

Jonathan MSydney, NSW

Superior Online Grocery Experience

Great service and items from Harris Farm. Same day delivery available for a fee, or free next day delivery if you spend above $80. Groceries came loose in a box, which is good re packaging but there's potential for damage with a careless driver (no issues on this delivery).
Harris Farm also offers meal kits a la Hello Fresh which use the same great ingredients and come in free coolbags with ice bricks. A nice bonus.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan!

FLUMOXED

FLUMOXED

Great Experience

I usually shop at my local Harris Farm store, but my foot is out of action so having the option to order on line was really very convenient.
I needed to add to my order after I'd finalised it and that was absolutely no problem.
There isn't as much choice as at my local store, but still enough to cover everything that I needed.
The delivery was prompt and on time - and free on Wednesday and Saturday. And, I was kept up-to-date of it's progress.
The delivery person was chirpy and he happily took the shopping into the kitchen for me.
My shopping came in a box and three cooler bags with ice packs.
Absolutely fantastic shopping experience.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback!

Dalia M.

Dalia M.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant

Perfect service, and the veggies picked were beautiful. I do lot of online orders from supermakets and they give me the worst of the products that i ordered. Deffinitly ordering every time.

Thanks Dalia :)

Sue

SueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should have this done this before now

Great range of produce available and the quality lived up to my expectations. I especially like the lack of plastic bags in the delivery box and the flexible delivery times. I will recommend Harris Farms to my friends.

Cheers Sue

Freshness delivered to your door !

Such a good variety of products, excellent and accurate delivery updates and great to have the option of a Sunday delivery. The delivery driver had excellent customer service 10/10 for that guy!

Thanks Emma :)

MarionSydney, NSW

Want to keep ordering but there are problems with freshness in travel

unfortunately I am costing you money, but need to keep ordering because I have given up driving. Chilled products are arriving warm and have to be replaced.
A. the goods seem to have been in the chill bag much longer than travel time and are warm on arrival (defeats the point of probiotic goods)
B. the ice block is too tiny for volume of goods.
C. Suggest larger ice pack or two packs to be used.. Perhaps chilled products packed later.
D. Unhappy when products are given to me that cannot last more than two days.. eg overripe mango and a leek so stripped of old leaves that even the centre was not good. use by dates should be considered for the customers benefit, not getting rid of old stock..

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Marion, thanks for that information.
I have escalated this matter onto our online management team and asked that they get in touch to rectify this matter immediately. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Melinda K.

Melinda K.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Excellent produce. My one-stop shop delivery.

A local Uber driver recommended Harris Farms after asking him where I could find an excellent fruit and vegetable market that has a wide variety and can guarantee the longevity of the product since I was heading out to sea for two weeks, catering up to 14 people.

I googled online and placed a reasonably sized fruit, vegetable, deli and stores order on Boxing Day and found the whole ordering/delivery experience fantastic and the product of superior grade. I am about to place my second order now knowing that their product makes my job that little bit easier.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers for the great feedback Melinda!

SusanWSydney, NSW

Unsafe food handling and poor delivery service

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Susan, someone from our team will be in touch directly regarding this matter. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Mats E.

Mats E.Sydney, NSW

OK but there's issues

I like ordering with HF online and by now prefer the ease to going to the physical store. I find it's a better way to find what's seasonal and has good deals. One major issue I have is that the milk and dairy products I get usually goes out on date in less than a week, often just a few days. As a regular customer, it would be nice to have HF dairy products delivered, but after getting burnt with milk running over the date too often, I choose to go to the local grocer for that.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you haven't been happy with the milk you received with your last delivery. Please feel free to email online@harrisfarm.com.au with any further details and we would be happy to assist!

John Dymond

John DymondSydney, NSW

Good, reliable service.

Everything was delivered on time, to order and was of high quality. This is service worth paying for.

The convenience of having produce delivered to one's front door quickly and quietly without you needing to be there is very attractive.

Thanks John!

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Great convenience and time saver