Harris Farm Markets Online Store

Harris Farm Markets Online Store

too many onions

Hi there, I have obvioulsy accidently requested 4 bags of red onions, I thought I was ordering 4 single ones. Right next to brown onions where I ordered 2 of and got 2 only. Maybe you need to make it more obvious or ask for confirmation when people order that many onions!

Products of perfection and value

Great customer service. Reliable, friendly and courteous team members and delivery men. Attention to detail and value in products. Personable and customer focus. Convenient with door delivery. Efficient and value for money.

Cheers :)

WOW! Flawless 1st experience!

This was my first ever online grocery order. The entire process from start to finish was excellent. I think this is how I’ll do all my weekly shops! I’m hooked!

Thanks so much Kristine :)

best alternate to the big supermarkets

Wonderful service, great quality fruit and veg, love that there is no plastic. Eco-friendly, family run. Delivered on time. No delivery fee. Good selection of fruit and veges and pantry items that you cannot get from Coles or Woolies. Love Harris Farm

Thanks Nicola :)

Good quality

What comes in the box is reliably good quality with very few exceptions. So I feel I can put my trust in you to supply my fruit and veg. I like the fact that you take back your boxes at the next delivery. My only issue is some blips in the actual delivery. Yesterday was a good example. The only delivery window offered finished at 10 pm - after my bedtime, so I asked for the box to be left outside. Instead of following the usual procedure, it was left at my front door. It should always be left at the back because I'm in a wheelchair & can't access the front. I thought this had been made very clear. One of my carers had to run round to the front and pick it up.

Hi Margot, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your order was left in the wrong area. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. Would you be able to let me know your order number and I can follow up with our team for you? I look forward to hearing from you.PP#477117 Is the order number. Thanks for getting in touch. MargotThanks for that information. Our teams will be in touch soon!

Fast and reliable, great after care

Produce from Harris Farm always lasts longer in my fridge and makes my life easier. I've had one tiny issue and an amazingly fast and personal response completely sorted it out. Loved it.

Cheers Cath :)

Simply the best!

I have been ordering the online delivery from Harris Farm for a few years now. The fruit and vegetable are always fresh and the boxes and care towards packaging and sustainability make it a great choice for me every time! The service is excellent too! Imperfect picks, seasonal food, fresh seafood and meat - They're always exceptionally good produce - cant be be beaten :)

Cheers Zoe :)

Great online ordering

Easy online ordering. Quick next day delivery. Was able to track progress of my order. Friendly staff delivered goods to my kitchen bench. Fresh food delivered without wasteful plastic bags.

Thanks for the lovely feedback Ali :)

Always reliable. Top customer service.

Harris Farm always delivers quality, fresh products reliably. While the product ranges are not always as broad as the supermarkets, the quality is always excellent (not so with the supermarkets). However, I have been able to get products not available elsewhere, which have proved to be worthwhile and I continue to order them.

Cheers Roger. We are always working towards increasing our online range!

Easy online purchase.

Harris Farm Online purchase was easy to navigate. Good products. Cold products came in a cooler bag with ice pack. Delivery progress on the day was on time and accurate.

Thanks Pat :)

Fresh produce, friendly service, great quality

Harris Farms has great fresh produce and a solid variety. Their staff are friendly and informative. As an added bonus they often include free recipes for new easy dinner ideas.

Thanks Kris :)

I love Harris Farm

I have been using Harris Farm online for two months now and absolutely love it. So easy to use, beautiful produce and minimum packaging and also the ability to get some unusual ingredients and products.

Thanks Nix :)A pleasure - I am really enjoying your products and service. One thing - do you, or are you able to re-use the cardboard boxes? I like that the driver takes the previous weeks boxes away but it would be great if they could be used a few times before being discarded. Thank you!That's great to hear. Yes, we reuse the boxes multiple times! :)

pretzels crushed

I still have Not had a reply over my last order,Crushed pretzels also 1 blue cheese that was in the box instead of refridgerated cooler !!! sent you's a e-mail with attached picture

Hi Monica, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.order PP#462494Thanks for that Monica, our online team will be in contact soon!

Great service and quality produce

Very smooth delivery process! The quality of each product was excellent and it was all carefully packed. It was also great to see live updates on when delivery the arrives.

Thanks :)

Requires notification before delivery.Dont want to sit around for 3hrs to wait for the delivery

As per above,can you please notify customer's 30mins or so before the delivery?Not ideal to stay at home for 3hrs and wait for the delivery.Everything else is great and good quality products.

Hi Diane, thanks for getting in touch. We do have a tracking feature where you can see exactly how far your delivery is and how many orders will be delivered before yours. This should be sent via text when your delivery is dispatched. Please let me know if you do not receive these and I would be happy to follow up for you.No,I have not received these. If you could follow up that would be great.Thank you!Hi Diane, could you let me know your order number?

Phenomenal - thank you!

The quality of this produce and service is absolutely amazing! Thank you for taking the struggle out of groceries and bringing back my love of cooking. It's like Christmas everytime!

Thanks Jeannine :)

Shopped multiple times this way & it's fantastic, convenient and hassle free.

I highly recommend Harris Farmer's Market online shopping. They make the process very smooth and easy. There was a mistake on one of my deliveries (which happens) and they amended the process as soon as they could.

Cheers Charlotte!

Everything was nice and fresh.

I am very pleased with my delivery. Its good Harris farm do not use plastic bags for the fruit and veg. They are delivered in a cardboard box and the chilled food has a chiller bag to keep the food cold. Everything looks very fresh. Some items they did not havevin my order but I did receive a refund

Thanks :)

Mixed feelings

I love my local store at Leichhardt however occasionally I need to rely on the online store. The online store range isn’t as good as my local store and can’t get the product range I want. I’ve also recently received poor product selection which is disappointing. Delivery is also often unreliable with time estimates inaccurate or the driver unhelpful and dropping and running off, giving me no chance to check that I have everything I ordered. I’d also prefer to be able to give the box and cold bag back, reducing packaging waste but have to force the driver to even wait a minute is frustrating.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.It’s not been one order but the last coupleIf you could give me the order numbers that would help with our investigation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Consistently missing pieces

In the past I have always done my grocery shopping at Harris Farm. Usually love the quality however the 2 times I have ordered online, products were either missing or organic pieces replaced with non organic but still priced at the organic price. Won't order online again..