Harris Farm Markets Orange

Harris Farm Markets Orange

Farm fresh, it's what I've been craving!

Harris Farm Markets are always exceeding my expectations! Growing up with fresh veggies there is no compromise, whilst I'm not the green thumb, I can always rely on HFM. Thank you for making a trip to the supermarket enjoyable.

best shop ever

Harris always has what I want. Happy friendly staff, Always happy to go find anything that is not on the shelf. Even swapped recipes with one of the staff who asked me what I do with some of the Asian products I was buying. Genuinely interested. The cleanliness of the shop is very important to me, so it is with pleasure that I shop there.

Great specials

Our local store has fabulous fresh produce and amazing specials. As a keen cook your store is always inspirational. The only negative is there is often a rotten blood smell from the meat area.

Shop LocationOrange

Friendly service and good range but room for improvement

great place to shop

easy shopping every thing nice and fresh love the range of nuts good range of meat always like check out tv specials

Shop LocationOrange

Good fresh produce, mostly fantastic customer service

Shop LocationOrange

Always helpful and friendly. Great prices and fresh produce. Very knowledgable on the product range. Always a pleasure to shop there

Outstanding

Customer and Staff Service is excellent, well stocked shelves with a wide range of products and good selection of goods on special each week.

Michelle

MichelleORANGE

Rotten tomatoes

Purchased a prepackaged kumato tomato pack yesterday and put in fridge when got home. Lunch time today, feeling like bruschetta and oh wait ...you can't have it because the tomatoes you got yesterday are wrinkled and mouldy. Thanks HF....
I am starving AND peed off...

Harris Farm Markets