Harris Farm Markets Pennant Hills

Harris Farm Markets Pennant Hills

Christina

ChristinaSydney

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Thanks Christina!!

Stuart

Stuart

Fast delivery, excellent quality produce

Really fast delivery, great range, always top quality produce and easy shopping experience. I've used them a number of times and never had any issues.

Thanks Stuart!

Marie

MarieSydney

PERFECT FRESH VEGETABLES AND FRUIT

I was very impressed with the total shopping experience. My first time shopping on line with Harris Farm and I was thrilled with the whole experience from the website, the produce, the tracking of the products and the delivery of my goods to how the products were packed. Everything done with care and forethought. Well done to the whole team!!

Thank you Marie!

Just had a newborn and loving the help from Harris Farm

Just had a newborn, almost vegan and loving the variety, quality and convenience of online shopping at Harris Farm! :-)

First time user -very impressed

We ordered today and received our complete order fresh and on time. Thank you Harris Farm, we will be ordering online again - so easy and convenient.

Shop LocationPennant Hills

The best fresh food, meat and other deli products

I only shop here it is convenient fresh, the variety is great. I can cook mediterranean and asian foods as well as australian cuisine with ease because the products are fresh.

Great place to shop

Love the new layout of the store at Penno, large with plenty of choices. Think the wonky shaped f&v is a wonderful idea to avoid wastage.

James Mc

James Mc

Harris Farm Review

Handy location and supplies good range and quality of fruit and veg. Often have very well priced specials and good seasonal variety.

great service

Wonderful green grocer

Very helpful friendly n efficient staff. Good stock of fruits vegetables and everything you need at immediately. Always look forward to their weekly specials.

Best store in Pennant Hills

Fruit and vegetables are always if a very high quality. Dairy just as good and we love the Harris farm yogurt - they are simply the best! Very friendly and efficient staff

Hago

HagoSydney

Awesome

Find the team at pennant hills to work well together looks great. Better than I G A and ALDI produce much fresher than the supermarkets.

Specialty Food and basics

I regularly go to the green grocer and butcher. I find a wide range of food and also appreciate that there is a wide choice of both fruit and vegetables plus groceries that are not available in other stores.
The butcher also has available free range meat which I like to buy.

Great place to shop

Have shopped at Pennant Hills ever since it opened and wouldn't go anywhere else because of choice and price. Fruit and vege are always so fresh and there is such variety.I think the seconds rack is an excellent idea and the array of other products is always useful.I make good use of the flower section(used to be a florist) because of variety and price but it does seem to need a lot of attention .Half dead flowers not a good look and not an encouragement to buy.

Shop LocationPennant Hills

Great store and great produce

We love the free fruits for kids while we shop and the fresh produce. Also get all our coffee from as when on special it cheaper than the supermarket.
The fruits and veggies are always nice and fresh and it's great now to support those fruits that aren't quite right as we often buy the "odds" as they taste just the same but maybe don't look right.

Shop LocationPennant Hills

All in one place "sort of"

I love the fact that you are more than a fruit & veg store, however fruit and vegetables seem to only occupy a small percentage of your revamped store, would love if meat department was under same roof.
Noticed you seem to be supplying Our local IGA store with fruit & veg , I now can get all in one place.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Best ever

I get 1-2 orders a week from Harris Farm. Can't remember the last time I went to a Woolworths or Coles. Fruit and veg always perfect, and the have heaps of grocery items too. Love em! I have recommended to all my work colleagues, and love it I can order while at work!

Big WOW from me.

My order was Complete, saving me from having to go shopping tomorrow. Everything fantastic. I'm hooked. Find myself planning the week's meals before I shop. First time ever. Thanks for such great service, Harris Farm. Have recommended you to all my friends and work colleagues. See you next week. :)
Delivery is great. Love the free day options. Will have to cut down the regularity of my order when it finishes :(

Wow

Unbelievable quality and service. The fruit, veg and meat is exactly what I would have chosen, perfect quality. Thank you. I've already put my order in for next week so I don't have to worry again this week. And, everything I've been able to get here, means I don't have to go to the supermarket! Win/Win.......
Reliable, efficient, time saving