Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores

Harris Farm Markets Physical Stores (page 2 of 35)

Manly, Bondi Junction, Broadway, etc...

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Shop LocationWilloughby

Fresh

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Shop LocationBowral
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the awesome review!!

Dee

DeeSydney

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

Shop LocationWilloughby
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren

Christina

ChristinaSydney

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Shop LocationPennant Hills

Thanks Christina!!

Hannah

HannahSydney

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

The great taste of fresh produce.

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

A beautiful sight

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

Shop LocationLeichhardt

Thanks, Gail!!!

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

Shop LocationMosman
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

Cazowl

Cazowl

All goods

My order arrived early and the driver was very polite.The food looks great cannot wait to eat it.Love the way everything is packed.

Shop LocationErina
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great review.

Great quality, range and service

Love the organic produce.
Great grocery range
Excellent service
Car service available
Long queues but move fast.
Amazing deli - fresh and great range

Shop LocationBondi Junction

Thanks!! :)

Betty

Betty2007

Good but

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

allen

allenSydney, NSW

Best yet

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

January 3rd 2019 Update: Got it down o a great system

Everything was OK. even the delivery time. I will soon earn gold class status with you . Thanks very much.

October 21st 2019 Update: Perfect

We were so lucky to find that you do on line deliverys. We have not eaten so well since we found you.
Thank you for constantly top quality service and various foods.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!!
If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

sallyp

sallypsydney

mediocre

Support of our farmers

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

Shop LocationBathurst
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Shop LocationBoronia Park
Xavier
Xavier

thanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders.
Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

Barbara

Barbara

Zing

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

Shop LocationMona Vale
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Amazing fast and quality service

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

Shop LocationManly

Thanks for the review.

Beef fillet

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Shop LocationMona Vale
Nick Hybner
Nick Hybner

Fresh and easy

We ordered our weekly shop to be delivered to our house. It was straightforward to place the order and the products were fresh. We'll definitely do it again.

Shop LocationGlendale
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

HI Bek, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks!

Libby

LibbyMannering park

Harris farm such great quality, variety and delivered to your door

Excellent website to order from, so much choice and variety, great start to eating and cooking healthy, fresh tasty food, it's fantastic as you can get dairy, meat, breads, cereals, fruit and veggies. All extra things like herbs, spices, rice, pastas everything but the nappies.

Shop LocationErina