Harris Farm Markets Potts Point

Harris Farm Markets Potts Point (page 2 of 3)

Creme del la creme

I like the fresh produce whether it is imperfect or not.
I like the product range both classic and current
I like the specials
I like the staff
I like the kiddies free fruit
I like your neighbour sydney seafood

So handy and convenient

Great choice of fruit and veg but also good range of groceries so you can shop for a complete meal. Particularly like the biodynamic eggs!

Convenient, Quality Fresh produce, Great variety

The selection of quality fresh produce at a good price, very good, friendly customer service and the availability of a large range of beautiful fresh seafood brings me to your store at least four times a week. Love shopping there.

Great Service, Great Food

They offer a fantastic delivery service- especially for those that don't have the time or ability to get to the store to shop themselves. The produce is always top quality and I love that the staff call you if they have to change your order at all. The prices are very reasonable for the quality.

A inner city essential

Evolving through Harris farm's aisles makes me want to cook at homemore often. It s warm, great selection of products, always looking fresh and full. Only down side: staff. They re doing an amazing job at keeping the store clean and filled up, but there s not much knowledge of the actual products carried on the shelf.

Hau

HauSydney

Great selection

Great selection of meat, fruit and veg. Always have what I want for great prices. Great deals all the time. Very friendly and helpful staff

Worth every penny!

I love the freshness and usually competitive prices but whatever the cost th food is worth it. The staff are a great help and nothing is too hard always with a smile. Love it.

❤️ You HF

Great fresh food and I particularly appreciate the imperfect fruit and veg section and the locally produced goods - Supporting Australian goods

Amazing service

I can't fault Harris Farm delivery - every aspect of the experience is so seamless. From calling to check I'm ok with swapping a product if something isn't available, to understanding when I need to change my delivery time, the whole team is amazingly professional. Just had yet another great delivery from a very friendly member of the team.

Felly

FellySydney

Great service and delivery

I went onlne to shop because I an a shift worker and was happy that the same items including specials were offered. I received free delivery because it was my initial delivery. This morning Toni rang me to advise a few items could not be supplied. She offered alternatives where possible and refunded the balance. The delivery time I chose was between 1200 and 1300. My delivery arrived at 1210. Couldn't be happier!

Strongbow7

Strongbow7Sydney

So convinient!

Great delivery and service. It was so easy to choose the food over the Internet. The vegies and fruits are so fresh. The food from freezer section are still cold and frozen.

Jaimee

JaimeeSydney

Excellent everytime

Harrisfarm are a pleasure to order online with! The products are the highest quality and service is excellent. In one instance I had incorrect apples delivered, I received a phone call and email as well as a refund immediately. I needed to place a second order on the same day as I forgot a few things and they combined my order and refunded the delivery fees as combined it reached the free limit. Plus if you order on a Wednesday or Saturday delivery is free!! I will be doing all my shopping online with harrisfarm! Thanks guys it's been a pleasure :)

Fantastic Presentation

Recently we spent the night at Kings Cross and visited your shop. As I work in retail I felt I had to tell you how impressed I was with the presentation of all your merchandise. I have never seen fruit and vegetable and seafood presented better. It looked amazing. I wish we had a Harris Farm Market at home.
The presentation of your products.

Shop LocationPotts Point

Quality fruit and veg delivered

Pristine fruit and veg, delivered on time. The quality is outstanding and the order/delivery process is seamless. Very happy customer. I have tried several other delivery services but none delivered produce I would have picked up in a shop. The Harris farm produce was glowing with freshness! I am a fan!
The quality of the produce
Nothing

Melissa

Melissa

amazing!!

Free delivery on wednesday is great and I LOVE that they called me and asked me what I would prefer to replace out of stock items with…. Unlike Coles online who just replace items without telling you and you end up with something you never would have bought in the first place.

Home delivery service

ScottK

ScottKPotts Point

Good location, dairy products and meat. Pity about the fruit and veges

Harris Farm Markets
Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Danielle

DanielleSydney

Different to a supermarket in a great way

Reasons why I love Harris Farm:
1. Today, I ordered my delivery at 1pm for a 6pm arrival.
2. The wrong item arrived for a recipe I was following later that night. Half an hour later, the driver brought me the right item. This would have never occurred with a supermarket delivery.
3. The Harris Farm staff member at the other end of the phone was lovely when I rang to say the wrong item had been delivered and he strived to correct the wrong delivery.
How accommodating Harris Farm is.

Alice Z

Alice ZSydney

Fresh fruit & veggie, efficient delivery!

I have been ordering groceries online for a while now from different companies. The fruit and vegetable from Harris Farm was super fresh compare to others. And the delivery time is within 1 hr window is very useful, I don't have to stay at home all morning or afternoon waiting for it.

Teen Mack

Teen MackElizabeth Bay

Excellent!!!

I've been a fan of Harris Farm produce for ages, and couldn't believe it when I found out they now home deliver. So I order Saturday arvo, and got my order on Sunday.. Appreciated the call to check on whether my order was right - it wasn't, I'd over ordered on the chillies, and something else was out of stock. The delivery man was great too. I'm sold!!!
Now I don't have to shop every couple of days.