Harris Farm Markets St Ives

Harris Farm Markets St Ives (page 2 of 2)

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

First Choice for Fruit & Vegies++

I select HFM St Ives as my first choice outlet for my fruit & Veggie shopping as well as a wider range of goods such as bread & cheese. Prices fair & quality excellent.

Great local store

Harris Farm St Ives has a great range of products and fresh produce. Helpful staff and I love the weekly specials too!

Always fresh and friendly

I do my weekly f&v shop at Harris and always come home with more than I went for. They always have good stuff!

Shop LocationSt Ives

Great variety, great taste.

Harris farm offers a great variety of flavoursome fruit & vegetables, which is so important. I love the use of local produce & it's good value for money.

Shop LocationSt Ives

Consistently good quality, great variety and exceptional service.

Well worth the 2 hour turnaround trip to assess consistently high quality, great variety and exceptional customer service - each and every visit!

Shop LocationSt Ives

Perfect Service & Pruduce.

I have been shopping at Harris Farm for many years, but only had deliveries for the last four weeks.
The Quality is equal to, if not better than when I pick out my own, and I couldn't be more happy.
The delivery man is pleasent and always has a smile on his face - which helps heaps. Keep up the good work.

review

Great to be able to order online, however half a dozen items were out of stock and I got 2 incorrect items which was disappointing. It would also be good if the list was included that was ordered AS WELL AS the list that had been picked / invoiced plus the receipts.
Saved me going to the shops....great. on time
2 wrong items delivered, no docket

Great asset to St Ives shopping Village

the quality of the produce is first class. As a disabled customer it is wonderful to be know the quality of my order will be first rate. I rely heavily on stores with home delivery and it is always a pleasure to unpack my home delivery from HFM. I have never had to throw away any thing from the box. Thank you so much for your excellent produce and service
reliable top quality produce.

Perfectly chosen stock!

I was hesitant and hoping that I wouldn't regret this convenient service, but I didn't need to. The produce was of quality as if I had chosen myself, and the shelf goods have long expiry dates. Driver even called to say he was running early and if convenient could delivery then, which was great as someone was home. Happy to get the time back that I would normally spend in crowded shops.....I'm happy!
Didn't receive any damaged/bruised produce.