4.5 from 2,110 reviews

To do online shopping

How can i connect with Harris Farm Markets to shop on line

How can i connect with Harris Farm Markets to sop on line

Online Store

How can i connect with Harris Farm to shop on line

How can i connect with Harris Farm to shop online

Kathy
Kathy

Hey Hazel,
You can go to their website - https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/collections

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Please visit our website www.harrisfarm.com.au

Judith Crawfordasked

How do I submit an order online for home delivery?

Eleanor P.
Eleanor P.

Just go to their website and search for the items you want and add them to your cart. (Sydney/NSW only I think)

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hello Judith, Eleanor is right! On our website, select all the items you wish to purchase by pressing add, then click on "Cart" and follow the prompts to enter your delivery and payment information!

Judith Crawford

Thank you for the advice, Eleanor. I managed to sign into Harris Farm, Mosman, and.after a bit of head scratching, was able to place my order and pay for it. The delivery countdown is now on and Tuesday 31 March will be a day of anticipation. Didn’t realise it would be a week but will not starve.

Joy gander

Joy ganderasked

Physical Stores

I'm trying to buy a jar of THOMY Mayo do you have any in store please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, I can see that we have stock of Thomy Mayo in the following stores; Pennant Hills, St Ives, Mosman, Willoughby, Broadway, Erina, Manly, Cammeray, Randwick, Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield, Lindfield and our online store!

Helen C.asked

Will you be opening in Albury soon. Also will you be looking for casuals please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we will be opening in Albury at some point next year. I believe that no set date has been planned just yet. We will begin to advertise for jobs a few months prior. You can keep an eye out for new positions on our careers page https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/careers-page
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Greenie

Greenieasked

Hey Harris Farm,
I've bought your bulk chicken thighs a few times now, and every single time they have had a funky smell. It smells a bit like cloves and something I can't quite put my finger on. It's quite overpowering and unpleasant, and comes out in the taste/flavor too. It makes me think it's something in the chicken feed, or the plastic packaging. Anyways, it's enough to put me off and I won't be buying the chicken anymore, I thought you might want to know.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our chicken. Would you be able to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some more details? That would really help our team with our investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rhondda P.

Rhondda P.asked

Bathurst

Is still at Bernardis Bathurst?

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Rhonda, yes we still have our concession store within the Bathurst Bernadi's!

zzmaggi

zzmaggiasked

Is Harris Farm opening a supermarket in Canberra? I have just visited your Newcastle store and was very impressed and think you would be welcomed with open arms in Canberra!
Maggi

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Maggi, thanks for getting in touch.
I'm unfortunately unaware of any plans to open up in the Canberra region just yet. However, I'll raise your suggestion over to our Commercial Manager to take on board as I understand we'd love the service customers in the area. In the meantime, if you weren't already aware - we currently do deliver to Canberra and locations can be found here: https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery. Feel free to give it a go!

Veronica Holland

Veronica Hollandasked

Do you stock peanuts in their shells?

Hi Veronica, we sure do! Cheers Anita

Yolanda G

Yolanda Gasked

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita

mai pham

mai phamasked

Do you have organic:
1. Squash
2. multicolour cauliflower
3.pear

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Mai, thanks for getting in touch. These are not items that we usually range but I will speak to our fresh buyers team and ask if we can source organic squash, pears, and multicolor cauliflower. If we can which store would be most convenient for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Mai, our fresh buying team has advised that organic squash and multicoloured cauliflower are not available at the moment. Normal organic cauliflower is available so please let me know which store and I can see if stock can be sent out. They have also advised that we do have organic packham pears being sent out to stores tomorrow. Cheers Anita

deedee

deedeeasked

if local in manly but cannot get to you how long is it before delivery on the order even is small is made.This is a delivery to Pacific Street Manly.

Hi Deedee,

The time between when you place your order and when it is delivered depends on the time of day you place the order. You can find all available delivery windows on our website by clicking "Set Postcode" on the top right-hand corner of the website. After entering 2095, it will show you the available slots.

Cheers!

AmyM

AmyMasked

Do you deliver to Weston Creek in Canberra? Your map on the website shows you deliver to all the suburbs north and south of our region but not this small area of established suburbs in western Canberra. Can you please confirm the website is correct or is there an error?

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi AmyM, thanks for your question and sorry for our delay getting back to you! Unfortunately we don't currently deliver to Weston Creek because the post code 2611 is too large for us to service at this stage. Nonetheless, I've passed on your feedback to our E-Commerce Team to consider for the future. Cheers

Review The Reviewer

Review The Reviewerasked

Will you be stocking Kangaroo Fillet any time soon ?. thank you

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your question.
We're looking into ranging some kangaroo products, but it will still be several weeks before we finalise the range. In the meantime, you can order kangaroo into any of our three butchers, Mosman, Willoughby or Pennant Hills.
Thanks!

Nic F

Nic Fasked

Do you deliver to Engadine?

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Nic, thanks for your question.
Unfortunately we don't deliver to Engadine at this stage.
Cheers,
Grace

Lyn Garnett

Lyn Garnettasked

Do you deliver to bilpin 2758 nsw

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Lyn, unfortunately it appears we don't deliver to Bilpin 2758. I've passed your feedback on to our E-Commerce team as I understand we are continually looking to expand our delivery area. Cheers!

SkyeS

SkyeSasked

Do you offer same day delivery?

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Skye - we sure do, but there are cut off times. You can find more information about same day delivery on our website here https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery
Thanks!

SkyeS

SkyeSasked

Do you guys deliver to Merrylands? How much would delivery fee be after the first order?

Hi SkyeS.
We do delivery to Merrylands 7-10pm every day, and 3-6pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. The delivery fee will depend on the size of the order, but you can find all the info on our website here http://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery
Cheers!