35 questions from our users

Kerrie

Kerrieasked

Harris Farm Markets

When will Harris Farm shop be opening in Albury?

Hi Kerrie,
We do not have a date set yet for the opening of our Albury store, as we are still undergoing construction.
Hopefully soon though!

Fran v.asked

Harris Farm Markets

Can I return the freezer bag and ice gel packs to the delivery driver when I get an online delivery next? I loved the service and would happily do it again, but don't want/need another freezer bag/ice pack every time I get delivery

Jacqui
Jacqui

Don’t know the answer but agree

Hi Fran and Jacqui,
My apologies for the slow reply. Yes-you are welcome to the return the freezer bag and ice gel packs to the delivery driver when you next order arrives.

Fran v.

Thank you. That is wonderful to know.

Diane J.

Diane J.asked

Delivery informataion for 26 Kananook Ave Bayview Johnson

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

We deliver to your area every day, you can find more information here https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery

If you have any further questions please email online@harrisfarm.com.au

Ross

Rossasked

Orange

When did HF open in orange?

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi Ross, the Orange Harris Farm store opened in 2000 :)

Mary  Hanson

Mary Hansonasked

Online Store

How to see and order goods

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Through our website here https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/

Mary  Hanson

Mary Hansonasked

Online Store

Have signed in but cannot get to see shopping page and order

Lynette T.

Lynette T.asked

do you deliver to Templestowe 3106

We only deliver in NSW sorry

Lynette T.

Lynette T.asked

Online Store

do you deliver to Templestowe vic

We only deliver in NSW sorry

How can I connect with Harris farm Markets
To do online shopping

How can i connect with Harris Farm Markets to shop on line

How can i connect with Harris Farm Markets to sop on line

Online Store

How can i connect with Harris Farm to shop on line

How can i connect with Harris Farm to shop online

Kathy
Kathy

Hey Hazel,
You can go to their website - https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/collections

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Please visit our website www.harrisfarm.com.au

Judith Crawfordasked

Harris Farm Markets

How do I submit an order online for home delivery?

Eleanor P.
Eleanor P.

Just go to their website and search for the items you want and add them to your cart. (Sydney/NSW only I think)

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hello Judith, Eleanor is right! On our website, select all the items you wish to purchase by pressing add, then click on "Cart" and follow the prompts to enter your delivery and payment information!

Judith Crawford

Thank you for the advice, Eleanor. I managed to sign into Harris Farm, Mosman, and.after a bit of head scratching, was able to place my order and pay for it. The delivery countdown is now on and Tuesday 31 March will be a day of anticipation. Didn’t realise it would be a week but will not starve.

Joy gander

Joy ganderasked

Physical Stores

I'm trying to buy a jar of THOMY Mayo do you have any in store please

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi there, I can see that we have stock of Thomy Mayo in the following stores; Pennant Hills, St Ives, Mosman, Willoughby, Broadway, Erina, Manly, Cammeray, Randwick, Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield, Lindfield and our online store!

Helen C.asked

Harris Farm Markets

Will you be opening in Albury soon. Also will you be looking for casuals please

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we will be opening in Albury at some point next year. I believe that no set date has been planned just yet. We will begin to advertise for jobs a few months prior. You can keep an eye out for new positions on our careers page https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/careers-page
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Greenie

Greenieasked

Hey Harris Farm,
I've bought your bulk chicken thighs a few times now, and every single time they have had a funky smell. It smells a bit like cloves and something I can't quite put my finger on. It's quite overpowering and unpleasant, and comes out in the taste/flavor too. It makes me think it's something in the chicken feed, or the plastic packaging. Anyways, it's enough to put me off and I won't be buying the chicken anymore, I thought you might want to know.

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our chicken. Would you be able to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some more details? That would really help our team with our investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rhondda P.

Rhondda P.asked

Bathurst

Is still at Bernardis Bathurst?

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi Rhonda, yes we still have our concession store within the Bathurst Bernadi's!

zzmaggi

zzmaggiasked

Harris Farm Markets

Is Harris Farm opening a supermarket in Canberra? I have just visited your Newcastle store and was very impressed and think you would be welcomed with open arms in Canberra!
Maggi

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi Maggi, thanks for getting in touch.
I'm unfortunately unaware of any plans to open up in the Canberra region just yet. However, I'll raise your suggestion over to our Commercial Manager to take on board as I understand we'd love the service customers in the area. In the meantime, if you weren't already aware - we currently do deliver to Canberra and locations can be found here: https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery. Feel free to give it a go!

Veronica Holland

Veronica Hollandasked

Harris Farm Markets

Do you stock peanuts in their shells?

Hi Veronica, we sure do! Cheers Anita

Yolanda G

Yolanda Gasked

Harris Farm Markets

When is Harris Farm coming to the town of Berry? We are s beautiful wealthy regional town and expanding and we need a Harris Farm!

Harris FarmHarris Farm Markets

Hi Yolanda, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to open a store in Berry in the near future. However, I have passed on your suggestion to our Co-CEO Tristan Harris to consider for the future. We're always looking for ways to expand our business, so we really appreciate your suggestion.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cheers Anita