Harris Farm Markets

Harris Farm Markets Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Stores
4.5 from 2,023 reviews

22 questions from our users

wendi

wendiasked

How do you order for home delivery, pray tell?

Hi Wendi
Just log onto Harris Farm Markets.com.au Register your name address etc. then just add your items to the cart, and follow the instructions for delivery etc. It's really easy.
I doubt you will be dissapointed.

Beki

Bekiasked

I moved from castle hill to rozelle --- birkenhead point has a small fruit and veg shop opposite coles it is nothing like your Baulkham Hills Harris farm store --- are you likely to open one near me?

Josh Berriman
Josh Berriman

Hi Beki,

Questions through ProductReview.com.au are generally asked to the ProductReview.com.au audience. That being said, hopefully we can get a Harris Farm representative to respond to your question.

I did a quick search for you on the Harris Farm website and it currently looks like the closest store to Rozelle is the one located at Broadway Shopping Centre, roughly 4-5km from Rozelle. I have visited this store many times and have always had a good experience. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Josh

CJ
CJ

Beki, there's one in Boronia park as well. Just look at their website for store locations.

Get an answer from our members and Harris Farm Markets representatives