Harris Farm Markets
4.5 from 1,928 reviews

Wonderful shopping experience.

A truly wonderful shopping experience, more than your average fresh food grocer.

Fruit & Vegetables were very fresh, presented with care and the staff are helpful.

Shop LocationManly
Thanks for the great feedback.

The quality is really disaapointing

The cherries are terrible and the packages have been broken when I received them.

The quality is really disappointing, will not choose to buy any online

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Vivian, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers WarrenPP#420636

Tassie Cherries

I bought Tasmanian Cherrries online for a very cheap price, better than the supermarket offers. It came to my house without any dramas. Big and delicious cherries, that is!
I would buy online again! Website very user-friendly.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great feedback.

So easy

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Eater

great value great on-line service.

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Shop LocationErina
Thanks Polly!

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

Just received first order from HF as normally use Woolies for everything. I am delighted to have everything loose in a box and not covered in layers of unnecessary plastic packing - well done - this was the main factor in me changing from Woolies to HF.

The sizing of the items can be a little confusing though.
I accidentally ordered 2 humongous chillies instead of little birds eye
Instead of ordering 4 cucumbers i ended up with 4x5 packets of them - so 20 cucumbers! - surely the person packing these must have thought this was a strange order!
Same with the Lemons - ended up with 6 huge ones

The picture of the items is a little big on the page too - the woolies ones are smaller and easier to navigate - worth looking at

Also its not clear where you butcher meat comes from. I only buy free range pork but i couldnt see this from the description so i didnt buy any at all.

Shop LocationWilloughby
Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

No seafood, no point.

Lovely friendly staff, a great (albeit expensive) selection of fruit and vegetables, and an excellent range of delicatessen products, too. One could quite happily live by shopping at Harris alone!

But no seafood.

I stopped buying seafood at Harris Farm, Kings Cross (they call it Potts Point, but it's actually Kings Cross), Sydney several years ago once I realised that one particular staff member there was literally incapable of giving the customer the quantity of food that they request. "I would like 1 kilogram of those prawns, please"... "It's 1.3Kg, is that ok?"... "No, I'd like 1Kg or less, please remove some"... "It's 1.2Kg, is that ok?"... Wash, Rinse, Repeat all you like, but you will NEVER get the quantity you request.

On the second or third occasion when this script played out, once I realised that I could no sooner expect this man to give me what I had asked for than to stick his hand into a raging fire at my request, I simply turned, walked away, left him with his damned prawns and never purchased seafood at Harris again.

Now if I had been buying whole fish and he had made a reasonable effort to meet my request insofar as was possible given the sizes of the products on display, it'd be no problem... but prawns? Really, dude? Really?!

Just two weeks ago I watched the same staff member pull exactly the same stunt on my wife. She too requested a specific quantity, was given a substantially larger quantity, and despite repeated requests, the guy simply gave her a "thick face" blank look, exactly as though he simply did not understand her request, when he had decided, for himself, the quantity that she would purchase.

Our conversation as we left the store went like this: "remember, a couple of years ago, I said I refused to buy seafood from Harris again?"... "yes?"... "it was that same guy".

Given that seafood is off the menu at Harris and we need to go elsewhere for that, there's really no reason for us to visit Harris at all any more. Given the convenient location we do prefer to buy veggies at Harris, but there's three supermarkets within a 500 metre radius and none of them charge the high prices for vegetables that Harris do... and two of them sell seafood.

Put simply: no seafood, no point.

(A tall, solidly built man of Asian appearance. Probably thinks he's clever and making a nice profit by pretending not to understand customer requests. He's driven these two customers away! A clear example of a commercial alliance damaging both businesses.)

Shop LocationPotts Point
Hi Geoff, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered at our Pott's Point store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have passed your feedback onto the store manager and area manager for review. Thanks Warren

Excellent produce and customer service

I bought my first online shop from Harris Farm this morning and by the mid afternoon we had received the great quality produce with free delivery! I also misread the use by date on an item and sent them an email about it. Within an hour I had a response and an offer of refund but on double checking I'd misread and the use by date is actually ages away! Can't fault them and will definitely be using again.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great review!!

Amazing couldn’t be better

Fresh well packed premium produce
No unnecessary packaging although zero plastic would be great
Recycled the cardboard boxes for next time

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Lisa thanks for the great review, I have passed on your feedback to our online team for follow up. Thanks Warren.

Ok but could be better

Overall experience was ok but the website crashed while I was doing the order and when retrieving products from my saved list some products had stayed on the cart although it indicated zero and I ended up being delivered some of the products in double and some were missing. Some fruits (red current) were partly moldy as well.
Delivery arrived on time as expected and most products were fresh. I might try again another time but was hoping this would be better.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sego, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could give me your order number we would be happy to rectify this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaHi! My order number is 417673Thanks Sego I have passed your order number onto our customer service team, someone will be in contact with you today. Thanks Warren

Very disappointing

We got a Delivery yesterday 28dec. The chicken used by date we received was 28 Dec so had to throw away today. I also had to throw half the baby spinach because the poor quality. One of the yogurt used by date is 31st Dec which is really not long.
We used to get a lot of home delivery and I stopped because of the used by date of some of the products was just to short (rather than if I was shopping myself In store). It happened more than once so not just a bas run. I gave it another go because I do like Harris farm but that was again very disappointing. Basically it feels like the packer are getting rid of old stock.

Shop LocationManly
Hi Adele, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer service team to contact you today. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

Only half of my order delivered on Christmas eve

First time to use Harris farm delivery service and will never do it again. It’s Christmas Eve and only half of my delivery was delivered. Merry christmas.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Wen, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer service team for follow up today. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

love it''

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Shop LocationBroadway
Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Great products. Great service.

This was the first time I’ve used harris farms on line delivery. It definitely won’t be the last. Keep up the good work guys. The range, and freshness, is fantastic.

Shop LocationOnline
Thank Clara for the review.

Great fresh products

Like that they offer delivery, unfortunately forgot a whole bag of cold products on second order but think it was a one off, was delivered a few days later(our area only gets deliveries every few days ) and a voucher was offered as an apology which was nice. Always like their produce, fresh and great selection

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Dani, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry for any difficulties that you experienced with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. You can always email our online customer service team at hello@harrisfarm.com.au to fix any issues. Cheers Anita

good

I received the delivery yesterday, when I unpacked the load, there 1 apple and 1potato are really bad. thank you

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Fiona, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking team for follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren414851Thanks Fiona I have passed your order number onto our online customer service team, they will be in touch with you today. Thanks Warren

Awesome products and delivery service

Everything was great quality and the delivery people were so nice. Online order was easy and quick. I’ll definitely order again!

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks Sara for the great review.

Lovely, but a real shame about the Kale

Wonderful quality, as always. Very surprised and a bit disappointed that the Premium Kale bunch you sent us was already significantly yellow and aged.

Shop LocationWilloughby
Hi Eve, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for quality issue you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking team for follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

Fresh

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Shop LocationBowral
Thanks for the awesome review!!

By far the best fresh fruit and veg and I've tried them all!

I have used Harris Farm weekly for the last year after trying every other major fresh produce store online. The other were WOEFUL! We are a big family who mainly eats fresh meat and veg so we get up to 4 -5 boxes per fortnight!! I have consistently found the veg fresh and really top quality and the service is next to none. I find the fish good and reasonably priced. The meat is slightly more expensive so we go to a meat wholesaler mostly but what we have ordered, it has been good. I particularly like that they actively support Australian produce. My only complaint would be the boxes. They are very heavy and can't fit in our recycle bin. The drivers have been very tolerant waiting for a few minute whilst we throw everything on the table so they can take back the boxes, causing less waste and far less hassle. Thanks Harris Farm drivers, you are fab!!!!!

Shop LocationWilloughby
Dee thanks for the amazing review, I have passed your feedback onto the online team about the boxes. Thanks Warren