Harris Farm Markets
4.5 from 1,928 reviews

Awesome delivery, hugely convenient

I usually shop in store, and only discovered recently that delivery was an option. I tried it out over the weekend and was able to order what I needed and select delivery in a convenient 3 hour window. I think I'll be doing this more often in future, instead of fighting getting to the store.

Delivery driver was polite and helpful and incredibly prompt - he arrived 10 minutes into the 3 hour window and he was so quick that I was actually unpacking the order before the tracking text message arrived.

Shop LocationPennant Hills
Thanks Christina!!

Generally good but Replacements weren't considered

Delivery person was lovely and apart from one replacement the order was fuss free.
However the replacement of my selected bread rolls was not comparable. I ordered 24 small rolls for a children’s party and it was replaced by 12 of something else. Disappointed by this as it means I have to go shopping, removing the convenience of having it all arrive before the party.

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online picking team for follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

Ready to cook meals ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Highly recommend Harris Farm ready to cook meals. I’m a chef but tired of thinking up new things to cook for the everyday meal. These ready to cook meals are full of flavour, use high quality ingredients and are fun to cook. I’ll be using them every week from now on! Congratulations Harris Farm! Job extremely well done!

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks Sharon, enjoy!! :)

Why wasn't i doing this earlier

I thought shopping online would mean we didnt get the best or freshest as we werent there to pick it ourselves but that was not at all the case. Definitely setting this up for weekly ;)

Thanks Frankie :)

Fantastic delivery service

Fantastic delivery service. Very convenient to be able to place order and have it delivered within a short time frame. Easy to chat live with costumer service who communicated a msg to the driver which was a fantastic service.
I loved that it was delivered using old boxes! If only the supermarkets would think to offer such a a cost effective environmental friendly option. Highly recommend and thanks for the message showing that it was safely delivered to my door.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the awesome review Jennifer.

The great taste of fresh produce.

Really pleased with prompt and on time delivery, and the wonderful freshness and satisfaction of good quality produce. Can tell it was from Harris farm.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Thanks for the awesome review Dee!!

A great example for the 2 major corporate supermarkets to follow !

A Prompt Professional service with Quality products and all reasonably priced , their online is well worth the money . So congratulations to all HarrisFarms & Staff

Thanks Mr E!!! :)

Pretty good

I have only 1 complaint Where Are My Juniper Berries I did not get them I really need them Everything is nice and fresh you sent me 2packets of mixed herbs I only wanted one

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Jan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer service team who will contact you directly to resolve this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita,Order confirmation for order pp# 4061 or order confirmation- order 406148. Thanks Anita ii would really like to get the juniper berries I asked before your company if they had them and they said yesThanks for that information. Our online team will contact you shortly to rectify this matter. Cheers Anita

A beautiful sight

We have shopped online a lot, but receiving everything beautifully boxed and bag free was wonderful! I particularly liked the selection, beautiful meat and gourmet treats as well as all the staples. Harris Farms will be our shop of choice going forward.

Shop LocationLeichhardt
Thanks, Gail!!!

Did not receive what I ordered

I ordered a pack of mackerel among other groceries a day before the delivery, but it was not included in the delivery. I phoned the customer service and was told that they were out of stock, and Harris farm will refund the cost for the undelivered product. She also told me that she would send me a new invoice. But I have not received neither refund nor new invoice. If the shop cannot deliver some products they should phone the customer who ordered and ask if they can provide substitute, because customers are expecting what they ordered and planning meals. In the previous order I was charged 37dollar for a Wague beef priced 24.4 on the pack. Since we pay the delivering cost, more than 10 dollar surcharge is unfair. I’m very disappointed.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you've had with your online delivery. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number I would be more than happy to inform our online customer service team and rectify this for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita.

amazing service

my first time i selected click and collect as we were batch cooking before going away, unfortunately at the store they forgot to give me the cold items (namely the meat and cheese) when i rang and explained i lived 40 kms away and did not have time to drive back they sent a staff member out with my items to my house. amazing i was totally taken back by the great customer service.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great review!!

Fresher than doing the shopping myself

This is the first time I have ordered any groceries online as I have always been concerned about choosing fruit and vegetables the way I like them. I took the plunge and ordered online when I had been unwell and unable to get to the local Harris Farm store. I was extremely happy with the quality and freshness of the produce, the environmental packaging and the refrigerated delivery. I will definitely be making this a habit.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great review!!

Fantastic service

Always very high quality produce. Fruit and veggies are fresh and delicious. Meats and groceries are great. Efficient delivery.... best way to shop

Thanks!!

Love the fresh fruit and veggies delivered with a smile in boxes

In addition to top quality fruit and veg, the fact it is delivered in boxes and saves plastic bags is terrific. Imprefect picks are a great innovation too - I love this service and our family of 5 uses it weekly (and gets free delivery - yay)

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Lisa, see you in store next time!

Online delivery estimated for Midnight

First time I order online from Harris Farm. Chose the option 7-9 since I work full time. Now I got a message that my order is coming at Midnight and the number provided by them says: unable to pick up your call. Horrible service. Food is good there, but online shopping definitely terrible.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Ana, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. Could you please provide your order number so we can pass your feedback to the online team.

Portion are not matching what requested

Fish was off and smell terrible
I want a refund
And popcorn I requested thinking it’s few packs in a bag it came only one small bag and different flavour I ordered

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Jihan, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the poor quality seafood you received from us. If you email our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au they would be more than happy to refund or replace the product. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Cheers Anita

All goods

My order arrived early and the driver was very polite.The food looks great cannot wait to eat it.Love the way everything is packed.

Shop LocationErina
Thanks for the great review.

Great quality, range and service

Love the organic produce.
Great grocery range
Excellent service
Car service available
Long queues but move fast.
Amazing deli - fresh and great range

Shop LocationBondi Junction
Thanks!! :)

Great Products, good range, just love it!!!

The fruit and veg were amazing, all looks fresh. The pineapple tasted great but the skin was too hard, same with that big ball in the middle of the mangos.

Thanks!! :)

Fresh, fresh fresh.

My second home delivery and I am still so impressed with the service and produce delivered. While putting my veggues away I couldn’t help but notice the few things left from last week are still looking fresh and delicious.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks Leigh for the great review.