Harris Farm Markets
4.5 from 1,928 reviews

Could be better

I have been ordering online with HFM for nearly 2 years on & off & not one of my online orders has been received in full. Invariably there are always items missing. So my beef is: Why show them available for an online order if they are not. This is extremely frustrating when you want to plan a meal around items you have picked for delivery. Yes, refunds for are always given for missing items, but this does not resolve the ongoing problem.
In addition, in my last 2 deliveries, I have noticed a degradation of produce where it is rotting or slimy e.g. watercress. I have always viewed HFM as high quality, but this issue seems to be something systemic from the store that is doing the delivery. I am not impressed.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you email our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au then our team would be more than happy to help rectify any issues that you've had. I have escalated your feedback onto our online management team and asked that quality checks are in place. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Cheers Anita

Best quality as usual

Ordering fresh produce online always comes with risks but with Harris farm you are safe as every single piece is just beautiful. Love the goods and love the service. The only reason I didn't give full mark because one order was messed up. I ordered whole black pepper with grinder but was given himalayan pink salt+pepper.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Mia, thanks for your feedback. If you contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au our team would be more than happy to rectify any issues with your order. Cheers Anita

Meal Kits ~ Posh & Fancy

We studied your meal kits online and believed they are great value. We are a family of 4 so having all the shopping done and delivered to us in excellent packaging is paramount. Really looking forward to cooking with HFM. Love having the printed recipe in the box as well. Congratulations on such a great concept.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the lovely feedback Kel. Keep an eye out for new recipes coming soon! Cheers Anita

Good but

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Betty, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were missing items on your last online order with us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have escalated this onto our management team to keep in mind for future improvements with our online shopping service. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Cheers Anita

Terrible

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you email our online customer service team and online@harrisfarm.com.au they would be more than happy to help you with any issues you've had. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Anita.

A perfect way to shop for your fresh food

I’ve been ordering online with Harris Farm each week for the last 4 months. Best decision ever! I work long hours full time and getting all of my fresh food and pantry items delivered straight to my door saves me time and money. It’s easy, convenient and the quality is top notch. Thanks Harris Farm for making my life that little bit easier.

Thanks Sharon!!!

Perfect place to shop online

Easy to use website and the freshest food always received, delivery driver always friendly and helpful. Love how I can do all my shopping in one place

Cheers Jodie!! :)

Explempary service

Super efficient and beautifully fresh produce. Convenience is unmatched. Been away for a while and forgot how good they are. Well done team HFM.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the lovely feedback. See you in store on you next shop!!

Best yet

everything was perfect. Delivery on time. products all tops only complaint was "specials" said artichokes 99 cents and I was charged $1.99. no big deal

January 3rd 2019 Update: Got it down o a great system

Everything was OK. even the delivery time. I will soon earn gold class status with you . Thanks very much.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Hi Allen, thanks for your feedback!! If you have any issues with your online order you can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to rectify the issue. Cheers Anita

mediocre

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. You can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to refund you or send out replacements. Cheers Anita.

Nice start!

I got my first delivery yesterday. Taken to the kitchen bench then he helped me quickly unpack then return the boxes a thorough gentleman! F and V look nice and fresh. Many thanks. Please don’t give my email address to others.

No worries Lee, enjoy!!! Cheers Anita

Support of our farmers

I would just like to thank Harris Farm for their support of Au farmers
From selling “ imperfect picks” to keeping our Au strawberry’s on shelf.. while other big market chains pull anything that is not perfect I can always count on Harris farm to support our AU farmers..well done Bathurst IGA and will be buying off your store now in preference to larger chains

Shop LocationBathurst
Thanks for the kind review, Debbie!

Feel good!

I love Harris farm delivery. thanks for the lack of plastic bags in the delivery. I always tell people that when Harris farm delivery turns up you open the box and feel good about yourself and it looks beautiful! When woollies turn up and it’s all those bags it makes you feel pretty crap.

Thanks for the feedback.

Excellent and fresh produce but discrepancies in weight and prices.

Can't fault the quality and the freshness - outstanding.
Unfortunately errors recurring on my weekly home delivery orders was too much.
Yes I was credited and reimbursed every time but still got delivered under weight, wrong meat prices (higher) meaning no refund when weight is less than paid for.
I don't have time to spend on the phone explaining price differences between invoiced and received or that 4 times 500 grams is 2 kilos when I receive 1.5 kilo.
I stopped the home delivery service but I still shop at my local Harris Farm.

Shop LocationBoronia Park
Hi Xavier, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had from our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you can provide me with your order number then I can contact our online shopping service and we can work towards rectifying this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Nazthanks for the reply, it has been fixed in all the invoices as stated in the review as it was recurring over many online orders. Now I shop at my local Harris Farm.

As I had hoped!

Having shopped at HF Willoughby for many years, I now need to have my food delivered, and was a little anxious as to how that would be. I am delighted to say that the quality is wonderful and the service timely and courteous! Thank you, Harris Farm!

Shop LocationOnline
HI Sharne, we're so glad to hear you enjoy ordering with us! Thanks

Zing

Good choice of items by staff, delivery on time, courteous young man. What more do I want? I am quite happy with my order indwell continue to order as I need more.

Shop LocationMona Vale
Thanks for the kind review Barbara.

Very impressed.

Great info allowing me to track the delivery time and where I sit on the delivery queue. And the fresh produce in the order was absolutely perfect. Very happy.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks so much for your kind review!

Amazing fast and quality service

Fantastic being able to order on a Sunday afternoon and have delivery by Sunday evening - a blessing for busy families. Great quality and selection and I appreciate how they highlight the produce that is in season and allow the purchase of imperfect fruit. Less wasteful packaging than the majors also.

Shop LocationManly
Thanks for the review.

Items missing

Every time I have ordered items have been missing. Items missing yet again from an order. Please provide better QA.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Oilver, we're really sorry to hear about the missing items in your order. Could you please provide us with your order number, so we can investigate this with the team. Thanks

So impressed!

I received my first Harris Farm delivery in Canberra this afternoon and I am so impressed.
1) Delivery was tracked, which is not offered by the big chain supermarket from which I normally order
2) I was given the option to leave it at the door, which is very convenient with two small children and also not offered by the big supermarket.
3) Delivery was brought to my kitchen bench
4) And produce was delivered in boxes with almost nil plastic packaging!
5) Best of all, the quality of the produce is excellent - on par with our local farmer’s market and far better than big supermarket produce.

Even my husband was impressed ;-)

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the review Camilla.