• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Sue

SueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should have this done this before now

Great range of produce available and the quality lived up to my expectations. I especially like the lack of plastic bags in the delivery box and the flexible delivery times. I will recommend Harris Farms to my friends.

Freshness delivered to your door !

Such a good variety of products, excellent and accurate delivery updates and great to have the option of a Sunday delivery. The delivery driver had excellent customer service 10/10 for that guy!

Thanks Emma :)

Julie H.

Julie H.Sydney, NSW

Quality of produce

I love that staff are willing to help find a product/produce and walk you to it.
The butchers are so knowledgeable, the meat is top quality, the butchers know their produce, and can recommend the cut that’s right for you.
The checkout counters are plentiful, with staff who are very efficient.
Thank you HF. You ar running a great business.
Julie

Thanks Julie!

MarionSydney, NSW

Want to keep ordering but there are problems with freshness in travel

unfortunately I am costing you money, but need to keep ordering because I have given up driving. Chilled products are arriving warm and have to be replaced.
A. the goods seem to have been in the chill bag much longer than travel time and are warm on arrival (defeats the point of probiotic goods)
B. the ice block is too tiny for volume of goods.
C. Suggest larger ice pack or two packs to be used.. Perhaps chilled products packed later.
D. Unhappy when products are given to me that cannot last more than two days.. eg overripe mango and a leek so stripped of old leaves that even the centre was not good. use by dates should be considered for the customers benefit, not getting rid of old stock..

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Marion, thanks for that information.
I have escalated this matter onto our online management team and asked that they get in touch to rectify this matter immediately. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Melinda K.

Melinda K.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Excellent produce. My one-stop shop delivery.

A local Uber driver recommended Harris Farms after asking him where I could find an excellent fruit and vegetable market that has a wide variety and can guarantee the longevity of the product since I was heading out to sea for two weeks, catering up to 14 people.

I googled online and placed a reasonably sized fruit, vegetable, deli and stores order on Boxing Day and found the whole ordering/delivery experience fantastic and the product of superior grade. I am about to place my second order now knowing that their product makes my job that little bit easier.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers for the great feedback Melinda!

SusanWSydney, NSW

Unsafe food handling and poor delivery service

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Susan, someone from our team will be in touch directly regarding this matter. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Mats E.

Mats E.Sydney, NSW

OK but there's issues

I like ordering with HF online and by now prefer the ease to going to the physical store. I find it's a better way to find what's seasonal and has good deals. One major issue I have is that the milk and dairy products I get usually goes out on date in less than a week, often just a few days. As a regular customer, it would be nice to have HF dairy products delivered, but after getting burnt with milk running over the date too often, I choose to go to the local grocer for that.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you haven't been happy with the milk you received with your last delivery. Please feel free to email online@harrisfarm.com.au with any further details and we would be happy to assist!

John Dymond

John DymondSydney, NSW

Good, reliable service.

Everything was delivered on time, to order and was of high quality. This is service worth paying for.

The convenience of having produce delivered to one's front door quickly and quietly without you needing to be there is very attractive.

Thanks John!

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Great convenience and time saver

Barbara

Thanks for fulfilling a big order accurately, and thanks for prompt credit on unavailable items. Congratulations on the courtesy of your delivery man Ahmed. Nice to see a smiling happy face early in the morning. Good prompt service as always.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers Barbara! Happy New Year :)

liao N.

liao N.Sydney, NSW

I love the online store! Fresh fruits and vegetables to my door!

Harris Farm has the freshest fruits and vegetables that I love and it's so convenient to order online and get them send to your front door on time. Love it!

Thanks so much :)

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Easy shopping

My order was delivered within the delivery window and the driver was friendly and helpful. I cannot fault the quality of the fruits and vegetables. Just wish they have Click and Collect option in future as I do not mind picking it up to save on the delivery fee.

Thanks Aimee!

Anth

AnthSydney, NSW

Double fail! Dont order seafood ever

We ordered over $200 of seafood to be delivered. It did arrive late on the scheduled day in an non-refridgerated van (why would you do deliveried in Sydney in summer without a cool van??), no ice, and the fish etc were all warm and already starting to smell.
After contacting their staff they rescheduled for the next day to collect and replace order.
Next day, deliverers arrived but couldnt find seafood. Lost the parcel. Double fail. Collected the stinky fish from day before though.

That was easy (for me)

I ordered online on 23rd December, in the afternoon. Best way to shop on Christmas Eve. Didn’t have to fight the crowds. Everything as ordered all premium quality. On time as promised.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hope you had a happy Christmas!!

Amos

AmosSydney, NSW

Online delivery not delivered. Xmas order.

Since your email asked me to leave a review. Our xmas shop was supposed to be delivered between 5pm - 9pm tonight. It's now 12:15am and it hasnt arrived yet. When calling the support number the automated message says its outside support hours and hangs up.
Since its now xmas eve, this order was our entire xmas shop for the family and we now will not have an opportunity to do another shop.
So you get zero stars as you take our money for a product and service you clearly cannot provide (eg fraud). And no doubt you wonder why the coles and woolies are soo huge.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Delivered full priced item in damaged condition

Ordered a Scarpato Panettone Box Limited Edition ($73.95 excl delivery). Box arrived damaged and cellotaped in a meager attempt to "fix" it. This was meant to be a Christmas gift.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Fresh produce delivered on time

I have just had my first delivery VERY happy Fruit arrived ,fantastic quality. I also ordered one of the meals I had the Pumpkin risotto The portion size was generous and the meal delicious

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great feedback!

Runa Basu

Runa BasuSydney, NSW

Very good service.

Prompt delivery.
Fresh produce.
It is good to have this service at your door when you have no time to go for shopping.
I will recommend Harris Farm Online shopping to my friends.

Cheers!

Manfred

ManfredSydney, NSW

Could be great, but it's not.

RLC

RLC

Flawless experience- very happy customer!

Beautiful produce. Beautifully packaged. Delivered with a smile. They even let me add a forgotten item (milk of course) via live chat, six hours before my delivery window. Website was very user-friendly too. A shopping experience that sparked joy.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback! :)

Joy gander

Joy ganderasked

I'm trying to buy a jar of THOMY Mayo do you have any in store please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, I can see that we have stock of Thomy Mayo in the following stores; Pennant Hills, St Ives, Mosman, Willoughby, Broadway, Erina, Manly, Cammeray, Randwick, Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield, Lindfield and our online store!

Helen C.asked

Will you be opening in Albury soon. Also will you be looking for casuals please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we will be opening in Albury at some point next year. I believe that no set date has been planned just yet. We will begin to advertise for jobs a few months prior. You can keep an eye out for new positions on our careers page https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/careers-page
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Greenie

Greenieasked

Hey Harris Farm,
I've bought your bulk chicken thighs a few times now, and every single time they have had a funky smell. It smells a bit like cloves and something I can't quite put my finger on. It's quite overpowering and unpleasant, and comes out in the taste/flavor too. It makes me think it's something in the chicken feed, or the plastic packaging. Anyways, it's enough to put me off and I won't be buying the chicken anymore, I thought you might want to know.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our chicken. Would you be able to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some more details? That would really help our team with our investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and Harris Farm Markets representatives