4.4

2,237 reviews

Adrienne

AdrienneSydney, NSW

Great habit!

Got into delivery habit, won’t be stopping! Food excellent quality, on-line ordering v clear and straightforward, messages about delivery v useful! I appreciate small things like lack of excess packaging - important for all of us. Great job HF!

It's fab, every time!

I have ordered online with Harris Farm for a while now, and my experience has always been great. I mainly do it because their fruit and veg pickers always get me the best product - better than I could. Butchery is also great, quality is much superior to big 3, and the prices are still more than competitive. It has happened to me once or twice that a product was out of stock, it was always handled in a transparent manner and I have never been charged for anything that didn't arrive. Their offer of replacing with a similar product also is set up well and works. I couldn't recommend them more.

Good quality of pelivered goods

Like many started home delivery during social isolation so have been using for about 2 months and will continue to use. I find quality is much better than supermarket with a great range of fruit and veg. Seafood and chicken are great quality and fridge goods packaged separately. Grocery items have top quality and whilst I still have to visit a supermarket this has reduced to one trip a week. Delivery drivers a friendly and like the ability to track delivery time

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

Normally love it!

I love the range of products and the freshness of the produce.
I have had trouble twice now when I get to the payment section online and it takes a long time to load.
This time, it said to refresh the page and when I did this I had to log in again. My cart was empty and I had to start over again. If this can be fixed - 5 star!! Otherwise, excellent experience. Love the recyclable boxes and care taken with produce from the fridge. Overall, a very positive experience.

MCo

MCoSydney, NSW

Harris Farm best veggies home delivery

I have tried other supermarkets but hands down my last 3 fruit and veggie deliveries have been a standout for quality and freshness. The price was excellent too. Keep up the great work!

Dreadful 'Homemade Pizza Co' pizzas

We quite enjoy frozen pizzas from McCann etc. This refrigerated 'Salami' pizza from Home Made Pizza Co was quite disgusting. It had 4 pieces of salami, not 5 as shown and some chopped olives strewn about. The 'mozzarella' cheese did not melt as one would expect and overall the taste was that akin to cardboard.. Whilst you can't expect much for under $10.00 why produce a product that is clearly inferior to anything else at that price range. I can only surmise that Harris Farm didn't check what they were getting. Considering they promote themselves as providing excellent product they lost the plot on this.

Delighted!

First experience of online delivery from Harris farm and we are delighted with the efficiency of the service, the careful packing, the cold products placed in the cool box with freezer aids, and the App that tracks delivery.
Absolutely fantastic!. Will definitely use again. Thank you .

Fi Mac

Fi MacHunter Region, NSW

Excellent first experience!

Online help while placing the order was exceptional! Expectations about delivery time and day were met. Packing of fruit and veg was careful. Just a really great all round first experience of ordering fruit and veg online :)

Wonderful produce, great service

The produce is always nice and fresh. Love the fact that you use boxes that can be recycled. Also love the App so you can track delivery time. Thank you.

Blueys

BlueysPearl Beach

Home delivery

Very happy with my order.
Cold goods packed in a cooler bag with ice bricks.
Fruit and vegetables all good quality.
Delivery agent was very courteous.
Will definitely do this again, particularly during this pandemic.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Both deleverys were great thanks so much

Thanks to Harris farm on line means we don’t need to do shopping this week thank u guys so much it’s nice and fresh and always on time thank u

good service

The online service is almost perfect. The delivery cost is very reasonable and I love how you can pick a time to have the delivery - have ordered twice now and it both times the service has been easy to track, well within timeframe and very friendly. Staff have even come up the stairs (three flights with a smile!!!!) and carried boxes to help. The cold food is delivered cold and none of the fruit and veg were bruised. The fruit and veg were high quality and generous. I took off a star as some of the products I wanted I had to wait for or go without but I have to say that any refund on an unavailable item was refunded really promptly and any emails were answered very promptly and politely.

Just as expected totally A1 produce as always

Always shop at local Harris Farm with complete satisfaction always and online delivery meets exactly the same high standard I have always received. I can only say a huge thank you in these unprecedented times

GiuliD

GiuliDSydney, NSW

Impressed ! On time & perfect

Products were delivered on selected date & time in two strong boxes- the one specific for chilled products - poultry, seafood & dairy well chilled. All goods were well selected, fruit & veg of good quality! No replacements as requested. Can we return these strong boxes at next delivery?

croft

croft

GREAT

All item ordered came on time - Cold items in an insulated box that we will save and return on next delivery - All item as described and very fresh - We are in our 80s and housebound this delivery service is a Godsend

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very good service

One navel orange rotten otherwise all great veg and fruit fresh.
Drivers efficient and polite.didnt see him this time butothertime very good. Can we return refrigerated bags?
Can’t complain otherwise - all fine

huseyin t.

huseyin t.Sydney, NSW

Not delivering the order in full but charging in full

We used Harris farm online twice so far. And on both occasions we received only the part of our online orders. On both occasions Harris farm charged us the full amount as if everything we ordered were delivered. Our latest order number is PP#613838. 12 bottles of Pellegrino were not delivered but Harris farm happily took our funds, did not inform us with any invoice or receipt adjustments or refunded us. Last time 3 wks ago they did the same and I had to figure out what was missing call and put up with rather rude customer service person. Tomorrow again I will have to call and tell them to refund us for what wasn’t delivered. Very stressful and unfortunate situation. I hope Harris farm does something to avoid this practice in the future.

Mark N.

Mark N.Sydney, NSW

Covid Comfort

Thanks Harris Farm for your exemplary service throughout the lockdown period. Your online store is simple to use, produce has been first class and every delivery has been on time.

Excellent quality, delivered on time, packed well

We ordered from Harris Farm online for the first time due to the coronavirus, and have done three orders so far. Each delivery has been timely. The quality of the food was excellent. The deliveries were beautifully packed with most things carefully put into a large cardboard box, which meant minimal packaging for those items. Cold food came in insulated bags with ice packs, which was great - except it feels like a lot of wasted packaging for the cold food. This was our only concern. Otherwise excellent.

Leo L

Leo LSydney, NSW

Good Quality and Prompt Service

Harris Farms stores always has fresh produce and good service. My online shopping experience has been the same. I particularly like that my order comes in a box, not multiple plastic bags. This way I can just recycle the box. They sms you a link to an app that tells you roughly when you can expect your delivery (it's updated in real time and quite accurate). I even enjoy watching the little truck in the app making its way to my house! Oh the anticipation!