Silver Slippers

Silver SlippersSydney, NSW

A lifesaver for me

Extremely high standard

The meat, veggies and other items were of very good quality and I never expected the cold storage bag with ice pack for the meat and kefir nor the cardboard box instead of plastic bags!

Geoff MuldoonSydney, NSW

Quality the same as or not worse then Large Supermarkets.

I order nectarines (6) received Nil. order 2 sweet Potatoes got 5, why, the Cauliflower was the size of a a large Orange, and you charged me $11.29 a complete rip off.
I thought the service would have been better but it is not. The delivery Van not refrigerated and the Veges all wilted, and old, but I will tell you one thing it will not happen to me again, or my neighbors.

Order No: PP#563182

First timer

Most fruit and vegetables looked good with the exception of basil (half dead looking) and lettuce (borderline). Bit disappointed a number of ordered grocery items ended up out of stock.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Where are my goods?

Out of 31 items I only received 4 packets of spaghetti. I looked online and the items are still there to purchase. I rang and was told a refund had been issued and am waiting on that. Then I noticed they had charged me for 4 items I had not received. So another refund is being issued. Honestly I was only upset that i waited 2 weeks for this order and was not notified they would not be sending out my goods. I feel bad that someone else will order these items and not get them. Please do not offer online products if they are not available.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Don't order from Harris Farm online. Stick to the shopping if someone else can shop for you.

I agree wholeheartedly with Caroline and SKD!!! Only we (Pensioners aged 79 and 78) had to wait 10 days for a delivery which had less than a third of the items ordered, arriving at our door. No recommendation from me for using online Harris Farm. Love the product; not the result. Disgraceful really. Dont offer online service if there is no service and no product. Gwenneth

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Gwenneth, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with our online service. Please provide your order number so that we can look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Gwenneth McLaughlin
Gwenneth McLaughlin

Ordered 27 March; order # PP563384

Applestars

ApplestarsSydney, NSW

Almost perfect experience

I cannot fault the majority of this online shopping experience, easy to order, great communication, and extremely pleased with the entire delivery and quality of the products. The only small problem was that 3 items were not in the delivery and I did not receive any clear comms about this - until I rang them and they explained that the items had already been refunded, and I had received an invoice stating this, which was correct but not straightaway obvious. It would be great to get a message saying ‘we couldn’t supply everything, you’ve been refunded’ - as simple as that would do it. So it’s only a small issue, but if this was addressed it would be 5 stars and WOW!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the feedback. We have passed your feedback onto our online team!

SKD

SKDSydney, NSW

Probably wouldn’t use again

Received first delivery today. Was disappointed to find several items missing from the order. When I rang was told they were out of some stock which is understandable given current situation. More annoyed that I wasn’t notified before the delivery so I could have made other arrangements for missing items.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

So disappointing

Hi
I understand it’s a very difficult and challenging time to supply online shopping. However, after putting my order in a week ago I was eagerly awaiting my order as our supplies where low .I love shopping at Harris Farm also I know it’s supporting a family company I have a health issue and can’t shop outside our home at the moment and I was also ordering for my elderly parents. My order was delivered on schedule. To my dismay there where more than 15 items missing mostly chicken, fish and other cold proteins. I rang the number supplied and spoke to a lovely lady but she couldn’t help with redelivering the missing items just a refund was offered So too nervous to try again in case we are let down again.

Nema Madnani

Nema MadnaniSydney, NSW

Nobody called me to let me know that most of my order isn't available.

I have simply got an invoice with many items missing, please let me know how the refund will be processed? It said you should expect a call to let you know the unavailability and options available for your order.

JujuSydney, NSW

Easy order, "fast" delivery.

Ordered online, waited for a week to delivery, but understandable in this pandemic condition...
About one-third of my order didn't come. Nobody told me beforehand. Only send the invoice before they deliver, and if you don't check, you won't find they already cut the products they didn't delivered. Didn't even mention when the money will refund to me.

I think they need more online services at this moment.

Suggestion: I think at this moment, every groceries shop need more online service. Maybe it's a chance to provide the job opportunity to who lost their job under this circumstance. More delivery recruit ( some uber driver who no more business?). Just a thought.

Hi Angus
Thank you for the comment. My order number is PP#564583.

Thanks.

Amazing

I was really impressed with the online delivery service. I was kept informed of the process the whole time and I really appreciated the use of the tracker which allowed me to monitor the delivery in real time.

Although I did order an item and it was not available and I did get a refund, but I did not find this out until the day of delivery. Advance notice and/or an option to select an alternative equivalent priced product would be helpful.

Thanks Minh!

Kirsten L.

Kirsten L.

Food boxes need vegan options please! Especially in light of the pandemic caused by livestock....And climate change. If you provide a vegan box option we will order it everytime! Thank you!

Appalling - worst retail experience ever - AVOID at all cost

Here are the facts. Bought groceries online. Paid promptly (and handsomely) for the privilege. Charged full price. Only about one third of products delivered. Made numerous requests for refund, refund not forthcoming. The worst customer service ever. Avoid HF, save yourself the hassle. They obviously do not value their customers. Oh, and after having worked for over twenty years in the fruit and veg game I can say that both majors now supply superior produce to HF.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your poor experience with our online shopping service. Can you please provide your order number so that we can ensure that you were refunded. We look forward to hearing from you.

JayWicks

JayWicksSydney, NSW

Excellent !

My order for Milk and Vegetables were delivered on time as schedule, I would recommend Harris Farm Market Online store to anyone that require their services especially in the current environment !

Find out how Harris Farm Markets compares to other Supermarkets

Terrible, slow and wasted time.

Received under half of what had been ordered yet still took a week to arrive. Pointless service. Might as well physically visit my local supermarket. Won’t be ordering online again.

Alena

AlenaSydney, NSW

More than a half of the orders were missing, still no info about my refund, expired dairy

Resident of Little Manly

Resident of Little ManlySydney, NSW

About 40% of order I waited a week for not fulfilled

So many items missing. Including essentials like bread and milk. Why don't you offer substitution? Will have to find another grocery store which actually delivers what you buy. Frustrating experience.

PP#561874

JFC

JFCSydney, NSW

No fuss!

Excellent quality, service & delivery. Well done. Great support for hospitality workers in need too. Will continue to order a mix of express boxes & regular delivery for when I need specific products. Thank you.

Thanks :)

Kathryn R.

Kathryn R.

Half my order did turn ip

My daughter is sick with anorexia so I ordered online to safe I didn’t have take to the shops .1/2 my order did not turn up I would rather that they calllec and could change to stuff in stock.