1,487

Flawless experience- very happy customer!

Beautiful produce. Beautifully packaged. Delivered with a smile. They even let me add a forgotten item (milk of course) via live chat, six hours before my delivery window. Website was very user-friendly too. A shopping experience that sparked joy.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback! :)

Plastic bags are gone but plastic packaging is up

While claiming green credentials the amount of wrapped and packaged produce seems to have increased a lot. When I emailed they said customers preferred convenience of packaging. What a joke- creating so much more garbage! You get home unpackage the products, sort if it can be recycled, and then put in the various bins that have to be taken out. Hardly convenient. Customers please dont buy the packaged produce!
The fresh produce and cheeses are great though! Also love the wonky section and staff.

Rotten fruit delivered

The mandarin fruits delivered to me include rotten ones. Was not expecting this so I was disappointed. This Summerina mandarin costs $1.08 each, very expensive. I found this type of mandarin only available in certain green grocers but not available in big grocery stores, so I gave in to the online price even though its pricey. think Im not going to order from this store again.

A.D.U.
A.D.U.

PO#507971

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Our team will be in touch soon!

Kelsey

KelseySydney, NSW

I love Harris Farm - great fresh produce and excellent variety

Always fresh and they have a great range of products. Love the convenience of being able to buy all fruit & vegetables and grocery items in a smaller supermarket. Reasonably priced.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great feedback Kelsey!!

JDK91

JDK91Sydney, NSW

Online in the bin.

VM D.

VM D.

Half of my order was missing

I cant believe that this is my first order and $50.00 worth of beef is missing from the delivery. I checked front of the driver and he said to call the office. I call the office and waited for 15 minutes with some dull music on, and then the voice mail told me to leave the message. Then I called again, the lady who works in the call centre is in Phillipines. ?. I know you want to make more profit but this is not a way to do it. I am very upset and will never ever shop at this online shop. Not recommended.

Amy G.

Amy G.Sydney, NSW

Very happy - would recommend

Was really happy with the whole service. The ordering was easy and I thought the delivery was really affordable (considering that it costs almost $15 from Woolworths!). I was impressed by the tracking which actually showed you were the truck was. Produce was beautifully selected - the picker obviously was very considered.

Note: this is all in light of the TERRIBLE experience I've been having with late orders, incorrect items from the big grocery stores online services. HFM have nailed it!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback Amy :)

Jess maherSydney, NSW

Used to be amazing... suddenly not great

PP#502333

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that information. Someone from our online team will be in touch soon!

BarnsterCoogee

BarnsterCoogeeSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always great quality produce and excellent service. When I have had an issue with my order (only twice in over 2 years), they have addressed it immediately and in a more than satisfactory way.
Repeat customer.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback :)

GnTSydney, NSW

Items left at warehouse

Warehouse left our cold bag with milk, yoghurt, mince meat, sausages at the store. Disappointing this error was not be rectified ASAP, waiting till the following morning when it was too late!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that information. Someone will be in touch soon!

Perfect!

Absolutely fresh, delivered within the specified time frame. I had a big order and despite that every item was carefully packed. Thank you for your amazing service much appreciated by us, the customers.

Thanks lovely <3

Disappointed with produce quality

Did my first online order a few days ago. While I really loved the online shopping And tracking side of things, I was quite disappointed with the quality of the produce. Many of the greens ordered arrived wilted. Organic green beans looked old and near rotting.

RAch
RAch

Hi the order number is Order PP#497405

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that information. Someone will be in contact soon to resolve this for you. Have a good one!

C Ross

C Ross

Worked for me

First time I ordered from Harris farm online. Excellent service. Substitutes were excellent. Tracking worked well too. I didnt feel like leaving the house and I didn't have to. Fantastic

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Who doesn't enjoy shopping from your couch!! :)

Very happy you started on lin service

Web site excellent,easy to use,confirmations prompt and accurate. Delivery on time .Packaging good but salad in plastic box came open,try sealed bags instead.Will be using service weekly much better than using Bowral parking

Love it!

I love that I can order meal packages and groceries all in one. As a wife and mum of 4 I need simple and tasty - Harris Farm meals and groceries tick all the boxes. Life saver.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the great feedback :)

MegT

MegTSydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient!

My local Harris Farmers Market is 40min drive away. I’ve always loved the fresh produce and variety that Harris has, so to be able to buy online has been fantastic!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback Meg!

Impressed!

No plastic waste. Fresh and prompt delivery. Produce looks great and cold items were still chilled. I think I've found my new source for fresh fruit and vegetables! Getting my next order ready!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks Mindy! happy shopping :)

BelindaSydney, NSW

Bravo Apples

Absolutely loved the Bravo apples! Even the outrageous pricing didn't put me off at first. The stock that they have in store is obviously from their first delivery and is deteriorating every week. The pricing should be adjusted accordingly - won't be buying any more!

SydneyJ

SydneyJSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Thank you for the very fast delivery of my very hard to find sauce! Long shelf life too. I'll be back! Very easy to order on line and delivery within two days.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

No worries at all, happy shopping!

Sue

Sue

Brilliant! Just brilliant!

I love Harris Farm and shopping online makes my life so easy. Simple website to use; delivery was prompt; delivery man courteous; my order exact and fresh produce just as I would have picked myself. Thank you!

October 5th 2019 Update: Makes my life so much easier

Delivery arrived when expected after a text message to let me know it was on the way. The produce was beautifully fresh and grocery/fridge items exactly as ordered. I like dealing with a family business and LOVE having someone lug my shopping home for me! Thank you, Harris Farm. You’re the best.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely review Sue :)

Helen C.asked

Will you be opening in Albury soon. Also will you be looking for casuals please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we will be opening in Albury at some point next year. I believe that no set date has been planned just yet. We will begin to advertise for jobs a few months prior. You can keep an eye out for new positions on our careers page https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/careers-page
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Greenie

Greenieasked

Hey Harris Farm,
I've bought your bulk chicken thighs a few times now, and every single time they have had a funky smell. It smells a bit like cloves and something I can't quite put my finger on. It's quite overpowering and unpleasant, and comes out in the taste/flavor too. It makes me think it's something in the chicken feed, or the plastic packaging. Anyways, it's enough to put me off and I won't be buying the chicken anymore, I thought you might want to know.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our chicken. Would you be able to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some more details? That would really help our team with our investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rhondda P.

Rhondda P.asked

Is still at Bernardis Bathurst?

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Rhonda, yes we still have our concession store within the Bathurst Bernadi's!

Get an answer from our members and Harris Farm Markets representatives