Mixed feelings

I love my local store at Leichhardt however occasionally I need to rely on the online store. The online store range isn’t as good as my local store and can’t get the product range I want. I’ve also recently received poor product selection which is disappointing. Delivery is also often unreliable with time estimates inaccurate or the driver unhelpful and dropping and running off, giving me no chance to check that I have everything I ordered. I’d also prefer to be able to give the box and cold bag back, reducing packaging waste but have to force the driver to even wait a minute is frustrating.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.It’s not been one order but the last couple

Fresher then most

Find the market a bit pricey but also tired of paying for fruit and veg at woolworths with no flavor and low quality. The market renews my faith in our Aussie food, will keep shopping here as you do get a good selection thats generally nicer to consume then others.

Thanks, Jeremy :)

Consistently missing pieces

In the past I have always done my grocery shopping at Harris Farm. Usually love the quality however the 2 times I have ordered online, products were either missing or organic pieces replaced with non organic but still priced at the organic price. Won't order online again..

So far so good

Have purchased from their online store a few times now and so far very satisfied.
Prices are usually very comparable with our local supermarket chain stores, and much fresher (longer storage time after purchase).
Seafood usually come cleaned, and inside a freezer bag with icepack.
The only thing to look out for is if an item is no longer available they will replace it without notice but would have the info clearly displayed on the dispatch receipt. So just need to make sure you are prepared for this. My suggestion is that when ordering, if customers can have the option of whether to accept an auto-exchange would be fantastic.
All in all very good shopping experiences so far and have recommended their service to friends as well.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Our customers can always leave a note in their order for no substitutions if they like :)

Always a mistake in my online order. Horrible customer service

Always a mistake in my online order. Horrible customer service. When I wanted to talk the online manager, he sent me a $20 gift voucher rather that picking up the phone and calling.
Very rude

Hi Ash, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.#454657 I have already spoken to James but didn’t get any satisfying answer. I have let go .. just provided the order number for your reference. Regards

Delivery

I’ve had two orders delivered. Unfortunately there were issues with the second delivery (yesterday 9/5/19). One box was half full with a carton of eggs broken. Raw egg all over everything. Also one rotten, mouldy cucumber, how could this even be put in the box? Very disappointing - quality is usually very good. Hope this doesn’t happen again.

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.Hi Angus, your team responded immediately and made a prompt resolution. Thanks

Great produce, but delivery can be a bit ordinary

Produce is consistently excellent. The convenience of online delivery is great. I always received my order within the delivery window. However, the delivery driver just leaves the order outside and doesn’t even ring the doorbell

Hi Krista , thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good to do business with and Aussie owne

I am happy to support a Aussie family business. So easy to order and so quick to deliver. Great quality products great prices and even better specials the only thing missing is alcohol.

Thanks, Philip, we do have liquor sections in some of our larger stores such as Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield and Drummoyne!

Old fruit; Different meat cut named Rump steak; Staff registering items wrong

Apart from great specials - meat etc -, I have purchased 1x coconut fruit twice and it was completely mould inside. The Rump Steak cut we bought wasn't as close to the look and taste of Rump Steak cut. But the big fail for us was when I bought 2 similar Eye Fillet pieces (weighting very similar but different prices) and the staff registered 2x on same product as they were 'almost the same'. I hope they can take all of this as an advice - everybody likes be to be well looked after when shopping.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about the poor quality products you purchased from our Mona Vale store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I've escalated your feedback to both our buyer and the store, where they will be checking remaining stock and looking in for any potential issues with our supplier. In the meantime, you are always welcome to receive a full refund and/or exchange, just take your receipt with you on your next shop with us. Our staff would be more than happy to assist you with this and any other concerns you have.

Great first experience with delivery service

Delivery was prompt and driver lovely, friendly and informative. Products were in perfect shape. Online experience was also simple and straightforward. I would like the option for products to be sorted by price though, however. Overall it was a great first experience!

Thanks Fran :)

So disappointed - old fruit I would never select and items missing

I was so pleased with the convenience but it just isn’t a realistic option when the quality control is so so poor.

Bananas delivered are old and brown. One fell off the bunch when picked up because it is so mushy.

Also just reviewed the invoice and I’m missing blackberries ($7.99) and broccoli has been substituted for brocollini (but not officially).

I want to use this service as it is so convenient but how can I justify it when the quality control fails so badly? I would never order fruit and veg from Woolworths or Coles as I would expect it to be bad, but I expected much more from Harris Farm.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you. The order number was 449031That's not a worry at all. You will hear from our team soon :)

Brilliant!

Everything is beautifully and thoughtfully packed in boxes and even a cooler bag! They deliver to door step and the vegetables and fruits are so fresh! Love love love it!

Cheers Laurel :)

Can't believe I'm enthusiastic about a green-grocer outlet!

A few months ago we moved interstate & discovered this 'new' green-grocer. I'd never think I'd become enthusiastic & loyal to fruit & veges supplier. Fantastic range of extras: cheese & meat & rye bread.

Thanks Douglas!

Mostly a good experience

I placed this order while overseas as family members would be arriving at my place before I did. The ordering process, delivery were fantastic. The cold goods were in a Harris Farm chiller bag. The only problem were some picking problems- I ordered salad mix but was given baby spinach. It meant I had to go to the local HF and swap it over. It was not a substituted item.
The prices are a higher but the convenience is worth it (if no errors are made)

So easy and no plastic

It was a really easy online experience where now our order is saved for when we need to quickly get fresh food again. , next day delivery (cheaper than woolworths!) and all in a beautiful box, no unnecessary packaging and a cooler bag that we can reuse.

Thanks Clair!

Expired, Rotten, Far Underweight, Wrong, Missing Items Every Week for almost 2 Years

Almost every single week, HF delivered underweight produce, most commonly broccoli. Past two years, I have received countless expired, rotten, wrong, missing items. The photos say a lot. Customer service representatives are apologetic and week after week they have to spend their time arranging for redeliveries. I feel sorry for them having to deal with this. They have passed on complaints to the Online Manager and Packing Manager but given up till today the exact same issues are still happening week after week, clearly the Head of Operations and Owners don’t care. It is not only dishonest for them to sell underweight items (eg today my pumpkin received was 624g despite the min weight should be 1120g for the price stated), it is irresponsible for them to sell expired and mouldy food - I had baby at home and more than once I almost fed her with the unsafe food!

I don’t have time to physically go to store to do my grocery shopping and carry home hence I do need delivery service and had to put up with the terrible experience for 2 years. However, given the poor quality / questionable safety of products received, I have increasingly shifted some fresh produce shopping to my neighborhood store.

Am very upset with the way this company operates. It does not match with the image they create that emphasizes food quality and freshness, or trustworthiness.

Hi Cindy, thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Super easy

Did my shopping faster then the shops!
Super easy to use website with no complications. It's very well categorised
Price is very competitive as well for the quality that's been sold.. keep it up

Thanks Jase!

Never again

Every single order I place with Harris Farm has an issue that I need to rectify. Items are completely missing from my order or fresh items arrive squashed, e.g. soft fruits and bottles of milk and potatoes rolling around. I rely on my order arriving so I can eat for the week. They give you a refund but I would rather have the food I have ordered and budgeted for. I am tired of having to get in touch after every order because something is wrong.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you have encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number I would be happy to follow up with our online team for you?

First online purchase - very impressed!

Both communication and delivery was exceptional. We’ll be back for more!

It would be good to add more imperfect fruit and vegetables to the online store as we are conscious of farmer food wastage.

Thanks! I have passed your suggestion onto our fresh buying team for further consideration. Have a good one!Much appreciated.

Ordering a food delivery

The company is innovative.
They do rectify any mistakes.
The product items are of excellent quality.
The deliveries are on time.
They provide an excellent service.
The phone calls to, if needed, were answered with good manners.

Cheers Larry!!