So disappointed - old fruit I would never select and items missing

I was so pleased with the convenience but it just isn’t a realistic option when the quality control is so so poor.

Bananas delivered are old and brown. One fell off the bunch when picked up because it is so mushy.

Also just reviewed the invoice and I’m missing blackberries ($7.99) and broccoli has been substituted for brocollini (but not officially).

I want to use this service as it is so convenient but how can I justify it when the quality control fails so badly? I would never order fruit and veg from Woolworths or Coles as I would expect it to be bad, but I expected much more from Harris Farm.

Brilliant!

Everything is beautifully and thoughtfully packed in boxes and even a cooler bag! They deliver to door step and the vegetables and fruits are so fresh! Love love love it!

Cheers Laurel :)

Can't believe I'm enthusiastic about a green-grocer outlet!

A few months ago we moved interstate & discovered this 'new' green-grocer. I'd never think I'd become enthusiastic & loyal to fruit & veges supplier. Fantastic range of extras: cheese & meat & rye bread.

Thanks Douglas!

Mostly a good experience

I placed this order while overseas as family members would be arriving at my place before I did. The ordering process, delivery were fantastic. The cold goods were in a Harris Farm chiller bag. The only problem were some picking problems- I ordered salad mix but was given baby spinach. It meant I had to go to the local HF and swap it over. It was not a substituted item.
The prices are a higher but the convenience is worth it (if no errors are made)

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

So easy and no plastic

It was a really easy online experience where now our order is saved for when we need to quickly get fresh food again. , next day delivery (cheaper than woolworths!) and all in a beautiful box, no unnecessary packaging and a cooler bag that we can reuse.

Thanks Clair!

Expired, Rotten, Far Underweight, Wrong, Missing Items Every Week for almost 2 Years

Almost every single week, HF delivered underweight produce, most commonly broccoli. Past two years, I have received countless expired, rotten, wrong, missing items. The photos say a lot. Customer service representatives are apologetic and week after week they have to spend their time arranging for redeliveries. I feel sorry for them having to deal with this. They have passed on complaints to the Online Manager and Packing Manager but given up till today the exact same issues are still happening week after week, clearly the Head of Operations and Owners don’t care. It is not only dishonest for them to sell underweight items (eg today my pumpkin received was 624g despite the min weight should be 1120g for the price stated), it is irresponsible for them to sell expired and mouldy food - I had baby at home and more than once I almost fed her with the unsafe food!

I don’t have time to physically go to store to do my grocery shopping and carry home hence I do need delivery service and had to put up with the terrible experience for 2 years. However, given the poor quality / questionable safety of products received, I have increasingly shifted some fresh produce shopping to my neighborhood store.

Am very upset with the way this company operates. It does not match with the image they create that emphasizes food quality and freshness, or trustworthiness.

Hi Cindy, thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Super easy

Did my shopping faster then the shops!
Super easy to use website with no complications. It's very well categorised
Price is very competitive as well for the quality that's been sold.. keep it up

Thanks Jase!

Never again

Every single order I place with Harris Farm has an issue that I need to rectify. Items are completely missing from my order or fresh items arrive squashed, e.g. soft fruits and bottles of milk and potatoes rolling around. I rely on my order arriving so I can eat for the week. They give you a refund but I would rather have the food I have ordered and budgeted for. I am tired of having to get in touch after every order because something is wrong.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you have encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number I would be happy to follow up with our online team for you?

First online purchase - very impressed!

Both communication and delivery was exceptional. We’ll be back for more!

It would be good to add more imperfect fruit and vegetables to the online store as we are conscious of farmer food wastage.

Thanks! I have passed your suggestion onto our fresh buying team for further consideration. Have a good one!Much appreciated.

Ordering a food delivery

The company is innovative.
They do rectify any mistakes.
The product items are of excellent quality.
The deliveries are on time.
They provide an excellent service.
The phone calls to, if needed, were answered with good manners.

Cheers Larry!!

Improve list Edit function

I love Harris Farm, it is friendly, convenient and environmentally aware. The experience is great. I love tracking my delivery and no problems if I am 10min away from home, I speak to the delivery man and he leave the bundle on the porch. I love the fact you recycle packaging and pick it up the following week. The only thing I would like you to do better is manage my favorite list. It seems I can't edit it, even in the edit function. As a result I have items in there I have tried once but not interested buying again. I want to keep my list short so shopping is faster. Thanks.

Hi Duncan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I have passed this matter onto the relevant teams to see if we can fix this. Please feel free to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with any further issues or queries.

previous all good, this time some fruit is bad quality

previous all good, this time some fruit is bad quality. We trust Harris will pick good quality food to us.but this time is disappointing as some of them is really bad quality. (image attached)

Hi Cherry, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Great fruit and veggies, excellent delivery times to choose from and prompt with delivery

An excellent online shopping experience. Delivery was at a convenient time and arrived bang on time. They were friendly and the fruit and vegetables were high quality. Try it for yourself! You won't regret it for a second.

Cheers!

It as OK - certain items could have been better quality

Not 100% happy with my first order. I ordered large strawberries and ended up with pale/white bruised instead. I ordered 2 x large avocados and ended up with 6 x small hard avocados, mandarins were also hard and tasteless. The overall quality of the order was just OK.

Hi Julie, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaOrder PP#439420Hi Julie, thanks for that information. You should hear from our online team at some point today. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again at online@harrisfarm.com.au

Average at best

Delivery times are unreliable and when an item is unavailable they don’t substitute. You have also to check what arrives very carefully as items are often not included even when paid for. Since we often end up at the store anyway (this time it’ll be for coffee and milk!), service feels useless half the time.

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Not all order delivered

There are 6 pieces of premium blueberries in my order PP#437607, but only 4 pieces were delivered. In Tax Invoice is written that 6 pieces are ordered and 6 pieces are shipped, so I have paid for 6 pieces, but I have received only 4 pieces.
It is first time, when I get less then you have shipped.
Could you correct this misunderstanding?

Hi Natalia, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Delicious!

Always fresh and having a good selection of food choice is very satisfying. This has been our local go to fruit and veg store for over 10 years, staff and product has always been top notch.

Thanks Peter!

Game-changer!

We've been using Harris Farm online shopping now for over one year - with three kids and both parents working full-time it has been an absolute game-changer! Produce is always great, the website is easy to use on all devices and we LOVE using the milk delivery run. Harris Farm don't send plastic and in the event a delivery is running a little late - they always let us know.

Thanks Kathryn!

Love the milk run delivery!

Great produce, fresh, tasty and Aussie supplied, suporting our farmers. Love Hari’s Farm’s milk run delivery time, wake up and groceries have arrived with fresh for breaky. Thanks HF Team!

Thanks Amy!

really impressed

Recently moved to Australia and was not impressed with the big chain grocery store shopping.
Harris Farm a much better service, good produce, good reasonably priced delivery and no plastic bags either.

Thanks Ginger!