zenz

zenzHunter Region, NSW

Do not buy the eggs

I have recently bought eggs twice from this store - different brands and both times some of the eggs have been off - TOO OLD!!!
They have a large range and vast quantities of each - maybe that is the problem ??- having someone check all those cartons is a huge task.

Unfortunately had to break my leg to try HF online!

Confined to home with a full leg brace and crutches from a break, I had to put in place quick options to keep the family fed. Harris Farm Online was my first experience with grocery delivery, and I have been super impressed - in fact, really surprised at the level of email, followed by text messaging that proceeds and concludes the service re timing, stocked items and substitutions. I will continue to use this service once on my feet again and heartily recommend it.

One comment - can we recycle back to you the great cardboard box and cooler packaging?

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Product good, delivery still very poor

Henry

HenrySydney, NSW

Great products and great service as well

Plenty options. Delivery service is amazing- you could track your order from the beginning and exactly on time arrives. Vege and fruits are fresh and packed properly in the box. Would like to order regularly

Thanks, Henry!

natalia

nataliaSydney, NSW

Crap packing service

Crap packing service. they don't deserve a one star. poor delivery guy, sweating like hell and obviously delivering what he's been packed. Missing Mama Kaz - Banana Bread - Pear and Raspberry (650g) One item I waited the most, all day, 24 hours. Now lets see if they have it delivered after 9pm, some day or argue that they did pack it. it they do. I'll be back here for next 12 months giving the worst review ever. if they block me I report you harris market to fair trading

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Please get the order right

Ordered 1xwild roquette
1xred cabbage half
received 2xred cabbage
No rocket
So not happy Jan
Ridiculous to have to write 30 words - ok then you spoiled my planned salad leaving out the rocket

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Very convenient way to get great tasting food delivered to your door.
Sometimes a few things I’ve ordered have not made it to me, but when I have approached Harris Farm about this, they have been nothing but lovely and helpful.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers for the nice feedback :)

Eater

Eater

Great service to the door during terrible, even dangerous, weather - much appreciated!

Great persistence to drop off the delivery during the worst rains in 20 years. Not something you see everyday.

Thanks :)

Lisa

Lisa

Great goods & produce plus easy delivery

Very happy with my Harris Farm delivery and the variety and quality of everything I ordered. The tracking service is also far better than those of the big supermarket rivals. Will definitely be a regular from now on.

Cheers Lisa

Lyn_G

Lyn_GSydney

Organic avocados - Love the taste hate the sticky bands

Hi I love the produce and other quality items that you stock. Loved the organic avocados you have had in - the taste was just fabulous. But disappointed that they not only carry plastic stickers but a plastic 'organic' sticky band all the way around. Very very environmentally unfriendly and will make it so that I don't purchase them again. If you need to differentiate, what about a paper band around them?

Thanks Lyn!

Online store is great but delivery and customer service poor

I use Harris Farm online to purchase the weekly fruit box for my office. The website is fine and it's a quick way to do shopping. Unfortunately, every week, a different driver is sent to deliver our fruit box and they never know where to deliver to and have difficulty following basic instructions. I have repeatedly requested that a driver with knowledge of the area is dispatched but this doesn't seem to happen. Also, the discount codes sent by email never seem to work...

Jonathan M

Jonathan MSydney, NSW

Superior Online Grocery Experience

Great service and items from Harris Farm. Same day delivery available for a fee, or free next day delivery if you spend above $80. Groceries came loose in a box, which is good re packaging but there's potential for damage with a careless driver (no issues on this delivery).
Harris Farm also offers meal kits a la Hello Fresh which use the same great ingredients and come in free coolbags with ice bricks. A nice bonus.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan!

jji

jjiSydney, NSW

Great service today

Great service from Edward @ Manly store . I was after 2 buffalo ricotta tubs & none were on display & Edward said give me a call later this afternoon in case stock comes in. Whilst I was still shopping in the store Edward found me & surprised me & said that he was able to find the ricotta on the palettes & he handed me my 2 tubs of ricotta ! He saved me a trip to Mona Vale so now that I know Harris Farms @ Manly stock this I will be buying from this store .
Thank you once again Edward for your great service !

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for the lovely feedback. I have passed this onto their store manager who I'm sure will be very pleased!

FLUMOXED

FLUMOXED

Great Experience

I usually shop at my local Harris Farm store, but my foot is out of action so having the option to order on line was really very convenient.
I needed to add to my order after I'd finalised it and that was absolutely no problem.
There isn't as much choice as at my local store, but still enough to cover everything that I needed.
The delivery was prompt and on time - and free on Wednesday and Saturday. And, I was kept up-to-date of it's progress.
The delivery person was chirpy and he happily took the shopping into the kitchen for me.
My shopping came in a box and three cooler bags with ice packs.
Absolutely fantastic shopping experience.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback!

Greg Delaney

Greg DelaneySydney, NSW

Rotten chooks

Went to Harris Farm Potts Point today, bought a Free range chicken, got it home cut the bag open and the stench was unbelievable! Took it back got another one, opened the bag there, same thing, money back please! The thing that got me was absolutely NO APOLOGY. Straight to Coles, cheaper and no stench.

Highasakite

Highasakite

False advertising

Double check your dockets, they charge you more than their advertised price and they waste your time and argue with you instead of apologising. If it was Coles or Woolworths, they would refund your money and apologise, no questions asked!

Dalia M.

Dalia M.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant

Perfect service, and the veggies picked were beautiful. I do lot of online orders from supermakets and they give me the worst of the products that i ordered. Deffinitly ordering every time.

Thanks Dalia :)

Sue

SueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should have this done this before now

Great range of produce available and the quality lived up to my expectations. I especially like the lack of plastic bags in the delivery box and the flexible delivery times. I will recommend Harris Farms to my friends.

Cheers Sue

Freshness delivered to your door !

Such a good variety of products, excellent and accurate delivery updates and great to have the option of a Sunday delivery. The delivery driver had excellent customer service 10/10 for that guy!

Thanks Emma :)

Julie H.

Julie H.Sydney, NSW

Quality of produce

I love that staff are willing to help find a product/produce and walk you to it.
The butchers are so knowledgeable, the meat is top quality, the butchers know their produce, and can recommend the cut that’s right for you.
The checkout counters are plentiful, with staff who are very efficient.
Thank you HF. You ar running a great business.
Julie

Thanks Julie!

Joy gander

Joy ganderasked

I'm trying to buy a jar of THOMY Mayo do you have any in store please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, I can see that we have stock of Thomy Mayo in the following stores; Pennant Hills, St Ives, Mosman, Willoughby, Broadway, Erina, Manly, Cammeray, Randwick, Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield, Lindfield and our online store!

Helen C.asked

Will you be opening in Albury soon. Also will you be looking for casuals please

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we will be opening in Albury at some point next year. I believe that no set date has been planned just yet. We will begin to advertise for jobs a few months prior. You can keep an eye out for new positions on our careers page https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/careers-page
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Greenie

Greenieasked

Hey Harris Farm,
I've bought your bulk chicken thighs a few times now, and every single time they have had a funky smell. It smells a bit like cloves and something I can't quite put my finger on. It's quite overpowering and unpleasant, and comes out in the taste/flavor too. It makes me think it's something in the chicken feed, or the plastic packaging. Anyways, it's enough to put me off and I won't be buying the chicken anymore, I thought you might want to know.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our chicken. Would you be able to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with some more details? That would really help our team with our investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and Harris Farm Markets representatives