Fantastic service!

Thank you for the very fast delivery of my very hard to find sauce! Long shelf life too. I'll be back! Very easy to order on line and delivery within two days.

No worries at all, happy shopping!

Brilliant! Just brilliant!

I love Harris Farm and shopping online makes my life so easy. Simple website to use; delivery was prompt; delivery man courteous; my order exact and fresh produce just as I would have picked myself. Thank you!

Thanks for the lovely review Sue :)

Quality of some produce terrible

This is one of a number of times I have received old and bruised avocado's as part of the order. It is not acceptable to push old produce via online orders.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and sorry for our delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that your avocados were not great. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. We do not send old produce to our online store, they receive deliveries like any of our retail stores. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Order over 3 hours late

Had to call to say that 11:30pm is a bit late for a delivery considering it was suppose to come between 6pm-9pm. No phone call from you guys. No phone call from you guys to advise driver was running late. Will see what time you try tomorrow.
Now I know why I stopped shopping online with you.

Hi Alison, thanks for your feedback and sorry for our delayed response. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.Order number PP#483006Thanks for that information, someone will be in touch today!

a bit disappointed

I love the qaulity but last 3 orders have been an hour late and I have a few sqaushed items as Im always the last delivery Im going to try again though

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and sorry for our delayed response. If you let me know your order number I can follow up with our online team for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Excellent quality

Very happy with Harris Farm online. Good website, quick delivery and very fresh high quality products. Even better than the stand alone stores! I have now recommended the site to my friends.

Cheers Anita :)

too many onions

Hi there, I have obvioulsy accidently requested 4 bags of red onions, I thought I was ordering 4 single ones. Right next to brown onions where I ordered 2 of and got 2 only. Maybe you need to make it more obvious or ask for confirmation when people order that many onions!

Hi Jayne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Worth the prices

The prices can get rather steep at Harris Farm. However, the quality of fruit and veg as well as other foods is well worth it. Usually I'm a 'cheaper is better' kind over person. However, I find myself continuously going back to Harris Farms because I love the fruit and veg I get there.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Feel free to let us know if there are any products, in particular, we should we working on. We do have our imperfect range which is at a cheaper price point than our regular produce and although it may not be perfect in its appearance it's still just as tasty!

Products of perfection and value

Great customer service. Reliable, friendly and courteous team members and delivery men. Attention to detail and value in products. Personable and customer focus. Convenient with door delivery. Efficient and value for money.

Cheers :)

WOW! Flawless 1st experience!

This was my first ever online grocery order. The entire process from start to finish was excellent. I think this is how I’ll do all my weekly shops! I’m hooked!

Thanks so much Kristine :)

best alternate to the big supermarkets

Wonderful service, great quality fruit and veg, love that there is no plastic. Eco-friendly, family run. Delivered on time. No delivery fee. Good selection of fruit and veges and pantry items that you cannot get from Coles or Woolies. Love Harris Farm

Thanks Nicola :)

Good quality

What comes in the box is reliably good quality with very few exceptions. So I feel I can put my trust in you to supply my fruit and veg. I like the fact that you take back your boxes at the next delivery. My only issue is some blips in the actual delivery. Yesterday was a good example. The only delivery window offered finished at 10 pm - after my bedtime, so I asked for the box to be left outside. Instead of following the usual procedure, it was left at my front door. It should always be left at the back because I'm in a wheelchair & can't access the front. I thought this had been made very clear. One of my carers had to run round to the front and pick it up.

Hi Margot, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your order was left in the wrong area. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. Would you be able to let me know your order number and I can follow up with our team for you? I look forward to hearing from you.PP#477117 Is the order number. Thanks for getting in touch. MargotThanks for that information. Our teams will be in touch soon!

Fast and reliable, great after care

Produce from Harris Farm always lasts longer in my fridge and makes my life easier. I've had one tiny issue and an amazingly fast and personal response completely sorted it out. Loved it.

Cheers Cath :)

Simply the best!

I have been ordering the online delivery from Harris Farm for a few years now. The fruit and vegetable are always fresh and the boxes and care towards packaging and sustainability make it a great choice for me every time! The service is excellent too! Imperfect picks, seasonal food, fresh seafood and meat - They're always exceptionally good produce - cant be be beaten :)

Cheers Zoe :)

Great online ordering

Easy online ordering. Quick next day delivery. Was able to track progress of my order. Friendly staff delivered goods to my kitchen bench. Fresh food delivered without wasteful plastic bags.

Thanks for the lovely feedback Ali :)

Always reliable. Top customer service.

Harris Farm always delivers quality, fresh products reliably. While the product ranges are not always as broad as the supermarkets, the quality is always excellent (not so with the supermarkets). However, I have been able to get products not available elsewhere, which have proved to be worthwhile and I continue to order them.

Cheers Roger. We are always working towards increasing our online range!

Easy online purchase.

Harris Farm Online purchase was easy to navigate. Good products. Cold products came in a cooler bag with ice pack. Delivery progress on the day was on time and accurate.

Thanks Pat :)

Fresh produce, friendly service, great quality

Harris Farms has great fresh produce and a solid variety. Their staff are friendly and informative. As an added bonus they often include free recipes for new easy dinner ideas.

Thanks Kris :)

I love Harris Farm

I have been using Harris Farm online for two months now and absolutely love it. So easy to use, beautiful produce and minimum packaging and also the ability to get some unusual ingredients and products.

Thanks Nix :)A pleasure - I am really enjoying your products and service. One thing - do you, or are you able to re-use the cardboard boxes? I like that the driver takes the previous weeks boxes away but it would be great if they could be used a few times before being discarded. Thank you!That's great to hear. Yes, we reuse the boxes multiple times! :)

pretzels crushed

I still have Not had a reply over my last order,Crushed pretzels also 1 blue cheese that was in the box instead of refridgerated cooler !!! sent you's a e-mail with attached picture

Hi Monica, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.order PP#462494Thanks for that Monica, our online team will be in contact soon!