4.5 from 1,977 reviews

1,483

Great online ordering

Easy online ordering. Quick next day delivery. Was able to track progress of my order. Friendly staff delivered goods to my kitchen bench. Fresh food delivered without wasteful plastic bags.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for the lovely feedback Ali :)

Roger H.

Roger H.Sydney, NSW

Always reliable. Top customer service.

Harris Farm always delivers quality, fresh products reliably. While the product ranges are not always as broad as the supermarkets, the quality is always excellent (not so with the supermarkets). However, I have been able to get products not available elsewhere, which have proved to be worthwhile and I continue to order them.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Cheers Roger. We are always working towards increasing our online range!

Easy online purchase.

Harris Farm Online purchase was easy to navigate. Good products. Cold products came in a cooler bag with ice pack. Delivery progress on the day was on time and accurate.

Thanks Pat :)

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Fresh produce, friendly service, great quality

Harris Farms has great fresh produce and a solid variety. Their staff are friendly and informative. As an added bonus they often include free recipes for new easy dinner ideas.

Thanks Kris :)

NixSydney, NSW

I love Harris Farm

I have been using Harris Farm online for two months now and absolutely love it. So easy to use, beautiful produce and minimum packaging and also the ability to get some unusual ingredients and products.

Thanks Nix :)

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

That's great to hear. Yes, we reuse the boxes multiple times! :)

monica wisniewskiNew South Wales

pretzels crushed

I still have Not had a reply over my last order,Crushed pretzels also 1 blue cheese that was in the box instead of refridgerated cooler !!! sent you's a e-mail with attached picture

order PP#462494

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks for that Monica, our online team will be in contact soon!

thw18

thw18Sydney, NSW

Great service and quality produce

Very smooth delivery process! The quality of each product was excellent and it was all carefully packed. It was also great to see live updates on when delivery the arrives.

Thanks :)

Diane DykaSydney, NSW

Requires notification before delivery.Dont want to sit around for 3hrs to wait for the delivery

As per above,can you please notify customer's 30mins or so before the delivery?Not ideal to stay at home for 3hrs and wait for the delivery.Everything else is great and good quality products.

Diane Dyka

No,I have not received these. If you could follow up that would be great.Thank you!

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Diane, could you let me know your order number?

Phenomenal - thank you!

The quality of this produce and service is absolutely amazing! Thank you for taking the struggle out of groceries and bringing back my love of cooking. It's like Christmas everytime!

Thanks Jeannine :)

Charlotte

CharlotteSydney, NSW

Shopped multiple times this way & it's fantastic, convenient and hassle free.

I highly recommend Harris Farmer's Market online shopping. They make the process very smooth and easy. There was a mistake on one of my deliveries (which happens) and they amended the process as soon as they could.

Cheers Charlotte!

wendells

wendellsSydney, NSW

Everything was nice and fresh.

I am very pleased with my delivery. Its good Harris farm do not use plastic bags for the fruit and veg. They are delivered in a cardboard box and the chilled food has a chiller bag to keep the food cold. Everything looks very fresh. Some items they did not havevin my order but I did receive a refund

Thanks :)

Mixed feelings

I love my local store at Leichhardt however occasionally I need to rely on the online store. The online store range isn’t as good as my local store and can’t get the product range I want. I’ve also recently received poor product selection which is disappointing. Delivery is also often unreliable with time estimates inaccurate or the driver unhelpful and dropping and running off, giving me no chance to check that I have everything I ordered. I’d also prefer to be able to give the box and cold bag back, reducing packaging waste but have to force the driver to even wait a minute is frustrating.

MMM
MMM

It’s not been one order but the last couple

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

If you could give me the order numbers that would help with our investigation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeremy A.

Jeremy A.Sydney, NSW

Fresher then most

Find the market a bit pricey but also tired of paying for fruit and veg at woolworths with no flavor and low quality. The market renews my faith in our Aussie food, will keep shopping here as you do get a good selection thats generally nicer to consume then others.

Thanks, Jeremy :)

SNL

SNLSydney, NSW

Consistently missing pieces

In the past I have always done my grocery shopping at Harris Farm. Usually love the quality however the 2 times I have ordered online, products were either missing or organic pieces replaced with non organic but still priced at the organic price. Won't order online again..

So far so good

Have purchased from their online store a few times now and so far very satisfied.
Prices are usually very comparable with our local supermarket chain stores, and much fresher (longer storage time after purchase).
Seafood usually come cleaned, and inside a freezer bag with icepack.
The only thing to look out for is if an item is no longer available they will replace it without notice but would have the info clearly displayed on the dispatch receipt. So just need to make sure you are prepared for this. My suggestion is that when ordering, if customers can have the option of whether to accept an auto-exchange would be fantastic.
All in all very good shopping experiences so far and have recommended their service to friends as well.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.
Our customers can always leave a note in their order for no substitutions if they like :)

AshSydney, NSW

Always a mistake in my online order. Horrible customer service

Always a mistake in my online order. Horrible customer service. When I wanted to talk the online manager, he sent me a $20 gift voucher rather that picking up the phone and calling.
Very rude

#454657
I have already spoken to James but didn’t get any satisfying answer. I have let go ..
just provided the order number for your reference.
Regards

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Alright Ash, sorry you weren't happy with the service you received. Please feel free to email us at online@harrisfarm.com.au with any further issues.

KarenSydney, NSW

Delivery

I’ve had two orders delivered. Unfortunately there were issues with the second delivery (yesterday 9/5/19). One box was half full with a carton of eggs broken. Raw egg all over everything. Also one rotten, mouldy cucumber, how could this even be put in the box? Very disappointing - quality is usually very good. Hope this doesn’t happen again.

• +1
Karen

Hi Angus, your team responded immediately and made a prompt resolution. Thanks

Krista O

Krista OSydney, NSW

Great produce, but delivery can be a bit ordinary

Produce is consistently excellent. The convenience of online delivery is great. I always received my order within the delivery window. However, the delivery driver just leaves the order outside and doesn’t even ring the doorbell

Philip

PhilipHunter Region, NSW

Good to do business with and Aussie owne

I am happy to support a Aussie family business. So easy to order and so quick to deliver. Great quality products great prices and even better specials the only thing missing is alcohol.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thanks, Philip, we do have liquor sections in some of our larger stores such as Leichhardt, Bondi Westfield and Drummoyne!

BDTA

BDTASydney, NSW

Old fruit; Different meat cut named Rump steak; Staff registering items wrong

Apart from great specials - meat etc -, I have purchased 1x coconut fruit twice and it was completely mould inside. The Rump Steak cut we bought wasn't as close to the look and taste of Rump Steak cut. But the big fail for us was when I bought 2 similar Eye Fillet pieces (weighting very similar but different prices) and the staff registered 2x on same product as they were 'almost the same'. I hope they can take all of this as an advice - everybody likes be to be well looked after when shopping.