It as OK - certain items could have been better quality

Not 100% happy with my first order. I ordered large strawberries and ended up with pale/white bruised instead. I ordered 2 x large avocados and ended up with 6 x small hard avocados, mandarins were also hard and tasteless. The overall quality of the order was just OK.

Hi Julie, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaOrder PP#439420Hi Julie, thanks for that information. You should hear from our online team at some point today. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again at online@harrisfarm.com.au

So, so like many deliveries

Have used service twice. Both deliveries arrived with one or two items that had either mould or were past the use by date. This happened with other services, too, an of course you can get a refund but that is not the point. Online orders are used to save time so complaints are annoying as you waste time putting these through.

Hi Ira, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Ok but could be better

Overall experience was ok but the website crashed while I was doing the order and when retrieving products from my saved list some products had stayed on the cart although it indicated zero and I ended up being delivered some of the products in double and some were missing. Some fruits (red current) were partly moldy as well.
Delivery arrived on time as expected and most products were fresh. I might try again another time but was hoping this would be better.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sego, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could give me your order number we would be happy to rectify this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaHi! My order number is 417673Thanks Sego I have passed your order number onto our customer service team, someone will be in contact with you today. Thanks Warren

Could be better

I have been ordering online with HFM for nearly 2 years on & off & not one of my online orders has been received in full. Invariably there are always items missing. So my beef is: Why show them available for an online order if they are not. This is extremely frustrating when you want to plan a meal around items you have picked for delivery. Yes, refunds for are always given for missing items, but this does not resolve the ongoing problem.
In addition, in my last 2 deliveries, I have noticed a degradation of produce where it is rotting or slimy e.g. watercress. I have always viewed HFM as high quality, but this issue seems to be something systemic from the store that is doing the delivery. I am not impressed.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you email our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au then our team would be more than happy to help rectify any issues that you've had. I have escalated your feedback onto our online management team and asked that quality checks are in place. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Cheers Anita

Good but

I haven't got strawberries yet. I ordered 2 organic strawberries. I send them email and they said the Strawberries was out of stock. I was not notified about that.
Hope so next time this won't happen. Disappointed with that.

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Betty, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were missing items on your last online order with us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have escalated this onto our management team to keep in mind for future improvements with our online shopping service. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Cheers Anita

mediocre

First order and delivery was 20mins late, a text message would have put my mind at rest.
1 x pomegranate and 1x packet sliders missing.
A refund of $11.98 was made but unsure why? 2 packets of sliders equated to that price but 1 packet sliders arrived? The new customer 5% discount was not applied at check out but by my reckoning that would be just over $10.
The small bunch of watercress that arrived was in very poor shape and after reviving only 2/3 is useable.
It has all been a bit of a learning curve and that is the time spent online feels unfruitful (pun intended).
Other items such as pumpkin and watermelon are fresh albeit small in size. It would have been better to have these labelled as such then additional purchase could be made.
All other items purchased are fresh and good.
I will need to consider before choosing to using the service again...

Shop LocationBroadway
Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. You can contact our online customer service team at online@harrisfarm.com.au and they would be more than happy to refund you or send out replacements. Cheers Anita.

Some problems every week

The timing of the order was great. Unfortunately there were 3 issues - one item missing, one item not complete (not enough) and one item replaced with another similar but something I am allergic to so no good. I had to make 2 phone calls.

Shop LocationBondi Junction
Hi Tess, we're really sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'll be looking into this with the team to ensure that it does not happen again. You're always welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are any issues, and we will endeavour to fix them up straight away. Thanks!

Great online experience. Delivery not so great

Ordering online is quick and easy. Really efficient. When it came to delivery I paid for a delivery to be within a 2 hour window and it ended up coming outside that window and my delivery left outside my door with no option for the driver to actually come at the allocated delivery time I paid for. The tracking website is great with it telling you where the truck was and what number you were in queue. Only if it was accurate. Driver called me and the website tracker still said 59 minutes till delivery.

Harris farm rectified this by refunding delivery and giving me a voucher though.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Fiona, we're sorry to hear about your late order and the issues you experienced with tracking. We'll be looking into this with our team to ensure that this does not happen again. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do to rectify this. Cheers

Poor packing

It needs to elaborate a better pack for eggs, one of dozen eggs was broken. The cap of sweet chilli sauce was broken the same happened with 2 zucchini, and both brocolis was too small.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Cristiane, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you had with your online order. If you could let me know your order number then our online customer service team can work towards rectifying the issue. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards AnitaHi, I got a message from you, Harris Farm' staff, my problem was solved. Thank you very much.No worries, thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again.

Room for improvement but good customer service

I was so excited to receive my first harris farm delivry this evening. Deliighted to have a one hour delivery window and the invoice only highlighted a change to one item.
The driver delivered arrived during the allotted time and delivered 2 boxes and a cool bag which I emptied and he left. Whilst I was unpacking the second box it was clear I have received the wrong box so I immediately rang the HF number and was informed that one of the items had not been available and should not have appeared on my invoice and they agreed to refund for the missing items and said |I could keep the items I had not requested. I agreed . Then the driver rang me up and said he had discovered the error. He redelivered the correct box two hour later and I returned the unwanted items. I also received a 10AUD voucher. I am considering whether to try again and may well as the way they handled the problems was exemplary.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi MEF, we're sorry to hear about the issues in your order, but so glad everything was cleared up for you. You're welcome to contact us at online@harrisfarm.com.au or 9394 3111 (ext 1) if there are any problems, and we'd be more than happy to sort these out for you. Thanks!

Good but too much packaging

Very happy with the food and that it arrived within the booking window. I was disappointed with the number of plastic bags used for cold items. I should disclose that in my ideal world plastic bags would be unicorns (maybe not quite that rare but you get the idea). I shop at HF in Mosman so hoped their zero plastic bag policy would be reflected in my online order but not this time, or not yet anyway.

Shop LocationMosman
Hi Mands, thanks for your review! We currently use plastic bags for cool items to protect against leaking, avoid labels from running, and so that the items can be easily transferred from your cool bags. However, we're currently investigating alternatives, so we really appreciate your feedback. Cheers!

Fruit and Veggie Box is not worthwhile

I purchased the $100 fruit and veggie box, there was some great fruit in there. But the veggies supplied where not adequate enough for a family of five!!!! We only got 5 potatoes!!! 5... but four big bunches of broccoli... there was no other staple veggies like pumpkin or anything that I could make a nice roast dinner with. Come for $100 there should be more of variety!!!!

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Jasmin, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were not happy with the selection of produce you received from us. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have passed on your feedback to our online team. If you would like to contact them directly please email online@harrisfarm.com.au Regards Anita

30 dollars of requested groceries not in stock

Much of the advertised stock in my order was unavailable. Meatballs, Soup and Bread, despite including a note in my order to say substitutes were fine. I would have been happy with anything similar.

Normally have a great experience, this time disappointing.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Hank, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise if you were unhappy with our online services. Our online customer service team would be more than happy to answer any concerns you may have at online@harrisfarm.com.au Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Regards Anita

Standards have dropped on home delivery

I have rated Harris Farm 5 stars about a year ago but based on recent experiences I need to give it a downgraded rating.
Initially, delivery was in boxes (fruit/veg reused boxes) and loose. Milk came in a cool box bag.

Recently - plastic bag around bottes of milk have creeped increasingly in the cool box bag and more horrifyingly ice cubes in a plastic bag (read: you can’t even reuse that plastic bag unless you were to go and dry it out first!).

Fruit and veg have started to be delivered in plastic bags also and stickers on fruit have stared appearing. Still all in a cardboard box but now a fancy Harris farm cardboard box, not a reused on from fruit and veg.

So instead of feeling I’m positively supporting the environment and farmers, I feel they have become the same as some of the major chains.

In store not a plastic bag in sight at check out but they will make up for it in home delivery - what used to be a rarety is now common and increasing in volume

I sincerely hope Harris Farm picks up their game and stands by their values, in store and in home deiveries as currently it feels the experience in store is incosistent with the experience out of store

Shop LocationManly
Hi Fabienne, thanks for your review. We agree that reducing plastic in our online deliveries is an important goal. We unfortunately have to use the plastic bags for cool items to prevent leaking and label smudging, but we're looking for alternative solutions. I also understand that we're currently looking into a different cooling method for the bags, but this may take some time to roll out. In the meantime, I've passed on your feedback regarding the plastic bags for produce (which shouldn't be used) and the cardboard boxes to our Online Operations Manager for consideration. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions in regards to this. Cheers

Food came at 10.30pm

Glad to get our food but it came at 10.30pm when it was supposed to come between 4-9pm. This isn’t really acceptable as who wants to unpack groceries at that hour. We also have a newborn who was sleeping so really not ideal.

Shop LocationDrummoyne
Hi Nicole, we're very sorry to hear that your order arrived late. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this? Cheers

Need an app for ordering online!

Website is clunky and not user friendly for such a big chain surely they can develop app for online ordering. Service and food is great

Shop LocationBondi Junction
Hi Bromers80, thanks for your review and suggestion. Please let us know if you have any specific suggestions for improvements to our website. That way I can pass on your feedback to our Web Development team for investigation. Cheers

Well. I've got delivered something that is different from your disruption

I ordered imperfect mangoes (over 500 g each) and i got 14 small mangoes. The heaviest one was 400 g. I need big mangoes for specific reason. Now i need to go out to buy them. It was not my plan and kind of waste time. I go to Harris Farm at least once a week and it was my first time to order fruit online. Not very happy cause i didn't get that i ordered. Delivery guy and the time was good.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Mikyung, we're sorry that you were disappointed with the Mangoes received on your order recently. Imperfect Mangoes do differ in shape and size thus it is difficult to get this right for customer needs. If you could please leave a specific note for this in your future orders, our team will be able to assist. Cheers.

Great produce, terrible delivery service

I’ve been disappointed by the delivery service lately (drivers are polite and nice) as my delivery has either been incorrect or several hours late. I choose a shorter delivery window but often my groceries arrive very late and I’m then not there to collect them.
On the plus side when I call up to arrange redelivery, check in on the delivery status, etc. the staff are always friendly and apologetic.

Please provide better tracking of order and be on time!!

Shop LocationManly
Hi Sarah, thanks for providing this feedback after your recent order with us. We understand that there have been a number of issues contributing to a poor order and are working towards a number of changes in this service in hopes to alleviate these issues. We'll definitely take your feedback on board regarding the punctuality or orders as well as tracking. Feel free to shoot us an email at online@harrisfarm.com.au for any further queries or concerns. Cheers!

A little disappointed...

I received a delivery order last night and was disappointed to find 3 mangoes that were inedible. I ordered 3, received 5, but 3 of them were way past eating. Also, 2 bananas were the same.
It puts me off the delivery service even though it's so convenient :(

Shop LocationWilloughby
Sorry to hear this Rachel. Please don't hesitate to contact our online team at online@harrisfarm.com.au where we'd be happy to sort this out for you!

Please stop OVERLOADING the paper bags

We love Harris farm and have been shopping there for about ten years. The recent introduction of paper bags at the Mona Vale store we have welcomed (as much as we always reused and reused our plastic bags).

The new paper bags are good, however I am finding the irony in the words “reuse reuse reuse” plastered on the side of them as each week when I return home and have about 80% of the paper bags tear with the incredible weight of everything that is crammed into them.

I understand you are trying to limit the number of paper bags distributed but please STOP overloading them. They break. I can’t reuse them as a result. And probably most annoyingly, the softer fruit and veg are squashed!

Mona Vale store, please please please, stop overloading these bags, it defeats the purpose of the reusing movement!

Shop LocationMona Vale
Hi Acon, thanks for your review and we'll be sharing this with our Mona Vale team to make sure the team do not continue to overload this! Alternatively, we could suggest picking up a box available at our registers or BYO bags, which is what our message is about -hoping to encourage customers to bring their own bags, creating a habit of it. We also have reusable bags for sale in store that we'd love to see customers use, time and time again.