First online purchase - very impressed!

Both communication and delivery was exceptional. We’ll be back for more!

It would be good to add more imperfect fruit and vegetables to the online store as we are conscious of farmer food wastage.

Ordering a food delivery

The company is innovative.
They do rectify any mistakes.
The product items are of excellent quality.
The deliveries are on time.
They provide an excellent service.
The phone calls to, if needed, were answered with good manners.

Cheers Larry!!

Improve list Edit function

I love Harris Farm, it is friendly, convenient and environmentally aware. The experience is great. I love tracking my delivery and no problems if I am 10min away from home, I speak to the delivery man and he leave the bundle on the porch. I love the fact you recycle packaging and pick it up the following week. The only thing I would like you to do better is manage my favorite list. It seems I can't edit it, even in the edit function. As a result I have items in there I have tried once but not interested buying again. I want to keep my list short so shopping is faster. Thanks.

Hi Duncan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I have passed this matter onto the relevant teams to see if we can fix this. Please feel free to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with any further issues or queries.

previous all good, this time some fruit is bad quality

previous all good, this time some fruit is bad quality. We trust Harris will pick good quality food to us.but this time is disappointing as some of them is really bad quality. (image attached)

Hi Cherry, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Great fruit and veggies, excellent delivery times to choose from and prompt with delivery

An excellent online shopping experience. Delivery was at a convenient time and arrived bang on time. They were friendly and the fruit and vegetables were high quality. Try it for yourself! You won't regret it for a second.

Cheers!

It as OK - certain items could have been better quality

Not 100% happy with my first order. I ordered large strawberries and ended up with pale/white bruised instead. I ordered 2 x large avocados and ended up with 6 x small hard avocados, mandarins were also hard and tasteless. The overall quality of the order was just OK.

Hi Julie, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaOrder PP#439420Hi Julie, thanks for that information. You should hear from our online team at some point today. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again at online@harrisfarm.com.au

Average at best

Delivery times are unreliable and when an item is unavailable they don’t substitute. You have also to check what arrives very carefully as items are often not included even when paid for. Since we often end up at the store anyway (this time it’ll be for coffee and milk!), service feels useless half the time.

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Not all order delivered

There are 6 pieces of premium blueberries in my order PP#437607, but only 4 pieces were delivered. In Tax Invoice is written that 6 pieces are ordered and 6 pieces are shipped, so I have paid for 6 pieces, but I have received only 4 pieces.
It is first time, when I get less then you have shipped.
Could you correct this misunderstanding?

Hi Natalia, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Delicious!

Always fresh and having a good selection of food choice is very satisfying. This has been our local go to fruit and veg store for over 10 years, staff and product has always been top notch.

Thanks Peter!

Game-changer!

We've been using Harris Farm online shopping now for over one year - with three kids and both parents working full-time it has been an absolute game-changer! Produce is always great, the website is easy to use on all devices and we LOVE using the milk delivery run. Harris Farm don't send plastic and in the event a delivery is running a little late - they always let us know.

Thanks Kathryn!

Love the milk run delivery!

Great produce, fresh, tasty and Aussie supplied, suporting our farmers. Love Hari’s Farm’s milk run delivery time, wake up and groceries have arrived with fresh for breaky. Thanks HF Team!

Thanks Amy!

really impressed

Recently moved to Australia and was not impressed with the big chain grocery store shopping.
Harris Farm a much better service, good produce, good reasonably priced delivery and no plastic bags either.

Thanks Ginger!

80% of order missing initially. Redelivery was outside of specified window.

Shop is good when shopping in person. This is not the case online! Delivery showed up in the morning with only two of the 10 or so items ordered; delivery person was very dismissive. Cold bag stank of petrol.

Complained, scheduled delivery of remainder in afternoon, from 3-6; representative said that they'd try to put us early in the run because we needed items for dinner. Contacted them again at 3:30 checking we were actually going to be given an ETA; they said it would be there by 6. Got tracking data at 4; confirmed we were LAST in the shipping, and that it would be arriving at 6:40.

So we've had to wait all day for a single delivery.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Hugh, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Love the meal kits and milk run delivery

We ordered the crispy skin salmon meal kit and wondered if it would really be enough food, worth the money, and tasty. It was fantastic, though my skin stuck to the pan! It comes with a great recipe card with photos. I learned to make something new and it really was like a restaurant meal. Tried it out on guests who raved. I only wish it were possible to opt out of ingredients (hate dill and felt guilty tossing it). But otherwise, I highly recommend the meal kits. I am going to have my children pick out one each so they can help cook and learn to try new things.

Thanks, Margaret. I have passed your suggestions onto our team for future consideration. Cheers Anita

So easy and delivered on time!

First time shopping online with Harris Farm after shopping at their stores for years. Two thumbs up for ordering and delivering. But I did hear fruit & veggies prices are cheaper in store.

Thanks, Maz! Anything particular products we should be looking into? Cheers AnitaHi anita Eg cucumbers were $3.35 and in store it was $2.25 the same weekendHi Maz, thanks for that information. I have passed this onto the relevant buyers and online management team to follow up. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Cheers Anita

Well...

I did not recieve my sugar and the grapes that I recieved were red, notwhite. Also plastic bags were used that were unnecessary. Did not recieve the SMS when it arrived either.

Hi Laura, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Pretty awesome

Really good service and amazing produce. Had a problem with last delivery and the support team handled it expertly and quickly. Would recommend to others for sure. Tracker to see when delivery arriving is great too.

Thanks!

So, so like many deliveries

Have used service twice. Both deliveries arrived with one or two items that had either mould or were past the use by date. This happened with other services, too, an of course you can get a refund but that is not the point. Online orders are used to save time so complaints are annoying as you waste time putting these through.

Hi Ira, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Pretty good!

Generally really happy, however, packet of baby spinach was all slimy and had to be thrown out. Otherwise, very happy with the order.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sophie, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaHi Anita, Order number: PP#425930

Something wrong with the order 90% of the time

The fruit and vegetables (when per the order and not damaged by poor packing and transport) are great. Unfortunately though based on my past 15 orders, 80% of the time there are items missing (but not on the out of stock email, just missing) and items damaged due to being thrown in a box together and tossed around. Bruised fruit, squashed raspberries, apples with nail marks in them). Tonight they called at 6.10pm to say my delivery (due in a 3 hr window between 3-6pm) would be late. Too late - I was out and my milk spoiled. They refund on complaint but I am tired of taking the time to email - they should just get it right the first time.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Bluey, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. Thanks Warren