First online purchase - very impressed!

Both communication and delivery was exceptional. We’ll be back for more!

It would be good to add more imperfect fruit and vegetables to the online store as we are conscious of farmer food wastage.

Improve list Edit function

I love Harris Farm, it is friendly, convenient and environmentally aware. The experience is great. I love tracking my delivery and no problems if I am 10min away from home, I speak to the delivery man and he leave the bundle on the porch. I love the fact you recycle packaging and pick it up the following week. The only thing I would like you to do better is manage my favorite list. It seems I can't edit it, even in the edit function. As a result I have items in there I have tried once but not interested buying again. I want to keep my list short so shopping is faster. Thanks.

Hi Duncan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I have passed this matter onto the relevant teams to see if we can fix this. Please feel free to email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with any further issues or queries.

Great fruit and veggies, excellent delivery times to choose from and prompt with delivery

An excellent online shopping experience. Delivery was at a convenient time and arrived bang on time. They were friendly and the fruit and vegetables were high quality. Try it for yourself! You won't regret it for a second.

Cheers!

Delicious!

Always fresh and having a good selection of food choice is very satisfying. This has been our local go to fruit and veg store for over 10 years, staff and product has always been top notch.

Thanks Peter!

Game-changer!

We've been using Harris Farm online shopping now for over one year - with three kids and both parents working full-time it has been an absolute game-changer! Produce is always great, the website is easy to use on all devices and we LOVE using the milk delivery run. Harris Farm don't send plastic and in the event a delivery is running a little late - they always let us know.

Thanks Kathryn!

Love the milk run delivery!

Great produce, fresh, tasty and Aussie supplied, suporting our farmers. Love Hari’s Farm’s milk run delivery time, wake up and groceries have arrived with fresh for breaky. Thanks HF Team!

Thanks Amy!

really impressed

Recently moved to Australia and was not impressed with the big chain grocery store shopping.
Harris Farm a much better service, good produce, good reasonably priced delivery and no plastic bags either.

Thanks Ginger!

Love the meal kits and milk run delivery

We ordered the crispy skin salmon meal kit and wondered if it would really be enough food, worth the money, and tasty. It was fantastic, though my skin stuck to the pan! It comes with a great recipe card with photos. I learned to make something new and it really was like a restaurant meal. Tried it out on guests who raved. I only wish it were possible to opt out of ingredients (hate dill and felt guilty tossing it). But otherwise, I highly recommend the meal kits. I am going to have my children pick out one each so they can help cook and learn to try new things.

Thanks, Margaret. I have passed your suggestions onto our team for future consideration. Cheers Anita

So easy and delivered on time!

First time shopping online with Harris Farm after shopping at their stores for years. Two thumbs up for ordering and delivering. But I did hear fruit & veggies prices are cheaper in store.

Thanks, Maz! Anything particular products we should be looking into? Cheers AnitaHi anita Eg cucumbers were $3.35 and in store it was $2.25 the same weekendHi Maz, thanks for that information. I have passed this onto the relevant buyers and online management team to follow up. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Cheers Anita

Pretty awesome

Really good service and amazing produce. Had a problem with last delivery and the support team handled it expertly and quickly. Would recommend to others for sure. Tracker to see when delivery arriving is great too.

Thanks!

Wonderful shopping experience.

A truly wonderful shopping experience, more than your average fresh food grocer.

Fruit & Vegetables were very fresh, presented with care and the staff are helpful.

Shop LocationManly
Thanks for the great feedback.

Tassie Cherries

I bought Tasmanian Cherrries online for a very cheap price, better than the supermarket offers. It came to my house without any dramas. Big and delicious cherries, that is!
I would buy online again! Website very user-friendly.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great feedback.

So easy

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Eater

great value great on-line service.

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Shop LocationErina
Thanks Polly!

Excellent produce and customer service

I bought my first online shop from Harris Farm this morning and by the mid afternoon we had received the great quality produce with free delivery! I also misread the use by date on an item and sent them an email about it. Within an hour I had a response and an offer of refund but on double checking I'd misread and the use by date is actually ages away! Can't fault them and will definitely be using again.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great review!!

Amazing couldn’t be better

Fresh well packed premium produce
No unnecessary packaging although zero plastic would be great
Recycled the cardboard boxes for next time

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Lisa thanks for the great review, I have passed on your feedback to our online team for follow up. Thanks Warren.

love it''

Great shop' great fresh food' fantastic staff' on line shopping very easy and vegatables that are delivered are all ways fresh. Plenty to choose from.

Shop LocationBroadway
Thanks Hjlkpt enjoy!

Great products. Great service.

This was the first time I’ve used harris farms on line delivery. It definitely won’t be the last. Keep up the good work guys. The range, and freshness, is fantastic.

Shop LocationOnline
Thank Clara for the review.

Awesome products and delivery service

Everything was great quality and the delivery people were so nice. Online order was easy and quick. I’ll definitely order again!

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks Sara for the great review.

Fresh

Very pleased with quality fruit and veges. Meat and poultry all tender and need no trimming so therefore no waste.

Shop LocationBowral
Thanks for the awesome review!!

Is still at Bernardis Bathurst?
Hi Rhonda, yes we still have our concession store within the Bathurst Bernadi's!

Is Harris Farm opening a supermarket in Canberra? I have just visited your Newcastle store and was very impressed and think you would be welcomed with open arms in Canberra! Maggi
Hi Maggi, thanks for getting in touch. I'm unfortunately unaware of any plans to open up in the Canberra region just yet. However, I'll raise your suggestion over to our Commercial Manager to take on board as I understand we'd love the service customers in the area. In the meantime, if you weren't already aware - we currently do deliver to Canberra and locations can be found here: https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/delivery. Feel free to give it a go!

Do you stock peanuts in their shells?
Hi Veronica, we sure do! Cheers Anita