Not all order delivered

There are 6 pieces of premium blueberries in my order PP#437607, but only 4 pieces were delivered. In Tax Invoice is written that 6 pieces are ordered and 6 pieces are shipped, so I have paid for 6 pieces, but I have received only 4 pieces.
It is first time, when I get less then you have shipped.
Could you correct this misunderstanding?

Hi Natalia, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.

80% of order missing initially. Redelivery was outside of specified window.

Shop is good when shopping in person. This is not the case online! Delivery showed up in the morning with only two of the 10 or so items ordered; delivery person was very dismissive. Cold bag stank of petrol.

Complained, scheduled delivery of remainder in afternoon, from 3-6; representative said that they'd try to put us early in the run because we needed items for dinner. Contacted them again at 3:30 checking we were actually going to be given an ETA; they said it would be there by 6. Got tracking data at 4; confirmed we were LAST in the shipping, and that it would be arriving at 6:40.

So we've had to wait all day for a single delivery.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Hugh, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

The quality is really disaapointing

The cherries are terrible and the packages have been broken when I received them.

The quality is really disappointing, will not choose to buy any online

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Vivian, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers WarrenPP#420636

Only half of my order delivered on Christmas eve

First time to use Harris farm delivery service and will never do it again. It’s Christmas Eve and only half of my delivery was delivered. Merry christmas.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Wen, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your online order. If you could give me your order number I would be happy to pass it on to our online customer service team for follow up today. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Warren

Online delivery estimated for Midnight

First time I order online from Harris Farm. Chose the option 7-9 since I work full time. Now I got a message that my order is coming at Midnight and the number provided by them says: unable to pick up your call. Horrible service. Food is good there, but online shopping definitely terrible.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Ana, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues that you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. Could you please provide your order number so we can pass your feedback to the online team.

Terrible

Out of stock on many common items and no information given on missing items. Had to chase them up myself.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Mickey, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any difficulties you encountered with your last online shop. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you email our online customer service team and online@harrisfarm.com.au they would be more than happy to help you with any issues you've had. Thanks again, if you have any further concerns or queries please feel free to email us again. Anita.

Beef fillet

Guys really disappointed about the beef fillet I purchased today. Very very poor quality. I have purchased lovely beef in the past but this particular time is terrible.

Shop LocationMona Vale
Hi Nick, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the poor quality beef fillet you bought from. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise for letting you down in this instance. Would you be able to let me know the cut, brand and use-by date for the beef? That way I can pass on your feedback to our buyer and the store for investigation.It would also be great if you could provide us with either your order number, or the Harris Farm store you purchased it from. Any other information you have about why the beef wasn't up to standard would be really useful to us. Thanks!Thanks for your response. The “brand” is so called “Harris farm economy beef eye fillet”. I have actually kept the bag in which the beef has been cryovaced in. The beef was $22.99 a kg so total price of the beef is $28.83. I’m looking at the best before date and it is actually non existent. Thus where it say best before no date is actually printed. I’d love to upload a picture for you if possible. What was wrong with the beef? I’m a chef if 30 years and run 2 restaurants and I know how to trim & cook s peice of meat. So I have trimmed the beef of all sinue cut it into steaks bbq the meat medium rare rested the meat and it was as chewy as a rubber boot, something I have never experienced in a piece of fillet steak ever. We did not have a docket printed for proof of purchase but I have electronic transaction proof of purchase on my bank statement. We purchased the beef on the 11th of this months, last Saturday night and spent a total of $49.31 on a Visa card. It was really just terrible meat an something I thought you should know about as I expect great quality produce from Harris Farm. I will be returning the cooked meat hoping for a refund if possible. I’m not one to make a fuss or to denote any business on social media. Ance again I Thankyou for you swift response. Kindest regards Nick HybnerHi Nick, thanks so much for getting back to us. This information really helps us investigate the issue. If you would like to send us an image of the product, you can shoot us an email to hello@harrisfarm.com.au In the meantime, we can organise for you to receive a full refund or exchange on your next shop with us. If you advise in your email which store you shopped at, we can arrange this with the store management team. Thanks!

Rewards new customers but not returning customers

I received a card for $40 off my online shopping total and free shipping if buying more than $80. A few hours after completing order and paying for it, I was charged $40 because the discount code was only for new customers. We pay a premium to shop at Harris Farm and it’s disappointing new customers are given a $40 discount, but not returning customers. This experience means I won’t shop in store or online with Harris Farms again because I know they don’t appreciate customers who return, which is disappointing because you can’t stay in business without repeat customers.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Ann, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment surrounding the new customer promotion you received in the mail. We have a number of discounts for loyal customers such as yourself, including weekly savings on delivery fees and Gold Customer promotions. You can find out more here: https://www.harrisfarm.com.au/pages/promotions. Thanks for being such a loyal customer, and please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.I’m no longer a loyal customer - as noted in my review, I’ll neither shop in store or online with Harris Farm. I’ll stick to the bigger stores that treat all customers fairly. Independent family run businesses complain about the large competitors but then don’t reward loyal customers with the same promotions...no wonder the big corporations have more customers.

Worst Service Ever

Once again order arrived late! I booked a one hour premium delivery and the order arrived 45m late. Not the first time this has happened - pretty much every order is late. I waited until 11.15 making me late for an appointment and then i had to leave. I will not be using Harris Farm again as I am tired of your terrible service.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Margaret, we're sorry to hear about the consistent issues you've experienced with late orders. Can you please provide us with your most recent order number, so we can investigate this? CheersMy order number is 356586Thanks Margaret. We'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

So many items missing without any explanation

I had high hopes for Harris Farms given that I cannot visit the shops due to a fractured ankle.
So many missing items. Even tonight’s dinner!
And aren’t mandarins in season? The abundance of fruit I see at the local store and you couldn’t even manage just 7 mandarins. I am totally disappointed, upset, angry and stuck.
And your suggestion....’have an online gift card!’
Great!! When I will not be using Harris Farms online shopping again. I just want the food I ordered to feed my family at 5.30 on an evening.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Emma, thanks for your review. Again, we're very sorry to hear about the issues in your order. We'd really like to investigate this with the team. Can you please provide us with your order number? Thanks in advance.

disappointing all round

I had placed an order for evening delivery between 7-10pm. At 11pm I gave up waiting and sent an email requesting feedback re the order the next am. I received an email stating delivery would be re-arranged for the following day so i called first thing to request a morning delivery to be told it wasn't possible, that it would be put on for the evening (7-10pm) again. Totally unacceptable. It was their error my order was undelivered, and then not to fix it at the first available opportunity was very poor business practice. I now have to pack up 3 small children and go to the supermarket so that i have bread/milk essentials etc. This really defeats the purpose of online grocery ordering- such a waste of time and energy, won't risk it again

Shop LocationOnline
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the delivery time of our online shopping service. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could give me your order number then I can notify our online customer service team who would be more than happy to resolve this issue. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Anita

Cancel the order and the account with out inform the reason

I have been bought online in the part 2 years. 2 weeks ago I haven’t received the order, because the driver couldn’t find the parking and not event give me a call. He just left!! So I have to order the same thing with the other supplier for the shop, but I still need this order and re-schedule to be delivery next Friday. On the Thursday I just realised I have too much stock, so I ask customer services to move to Tuesday. Because fruit and vegetables they can’t keep long, Monday got the phone call they cancel my order and cancel my account let me know I won’t be able to purchase online any more??? I ask what the reason, the customer service that call me can’t answer!!! I understand if they want to cancel the order, but cancel my account I need an explain why? I didn’t do anything wrong.
This is the service that you provide for customer that bought from you every week?? If any business owners read this review, better to shop with Coles and Woolworth.

Shop LocationOnline

Dead mint / half my order didn't arrive

First time customer. 2 hrs later than expected delivery time.
Half the order was missing, & the mint was dead.

Shop LocationOnline
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. That is not what we strive for at Harris farm. If you would like to speak to our online customer service team they would be more than happy to fix any issues you have. Please contact them on 9394 3111 (extension 1). Thanks Anita

My first shop is likely to be my last

Ordered four days in advance to be organised for easter.
The order arrived 45 minutes outside of the delivery window.
Half of the order - including all the seafood - was not delivered and my entertainment plans for easter completely destroyed as there was no way to get anything on good Friday - if at least there had been a prewarning but no, just an out of stock and no assistance from the helpline nor any followup from harris farms afterwards.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Krisis, Thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear that this disrupted your holidays. This is not what we strive for at Harris Farm and we would like to follow up on the issue. Please email us at hello@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number so we can further investigate. Cheers Anita

Getting very close to leaving for Aussie Farmers

Hi,

It is with great disappointment I write this but lately the quality has been lacking
eggs have been broken - strawberries and blueberries have been scattered all through the delivery box and mangos squashed by larger items that the only thing to do with them was to puree them.

Last chance Harris farm you were once brilliant but standards are slipping.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Kate, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the damaged items in your order. If you haven't do already, please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au so we can investigate this, and organise a refund for you. Cheers

Please read

Very upset I've ordered afew times from here and the packaging and the way things being delivered is no good and how they had your shopping to you on delivery and I am missing a product in my stuff I am very disappointed. And delivery person no comment.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Jojo, thanks for your review. It's concerning to hear about the poor quality and missing items in your order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au, so we can investigate? We're always happy to provide you a refund or redelivery for any unsatisfactory items. Cheers

Appalling service

Delivery ordered between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm. 8:30 pm and still waiting... This happens all the time.
Only use them if you have heaps of time to waste.

Shop LocationBondi Junction
Hi Jola, we're really concerned to hear about your late order. Can you please send us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your order number? That way we can investigate and sort this out for you. Cheers

Terrible, currently 30 mins late and no word from anyone!

Apparently customer service is open until 11pm, however I’ve been told to leave a voicemail. We were waiting for our dinner ingredients to arrive and have had to order Deliveroo. I haven’t heard from anyone and my account has been charged. Never had problems before but this has been a rubbish experience.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Ele, we're terribly sorry to hear this. Can you please let us know your order number? We know that some time has passed but we'd like to collate your experience for our E-Commerce Team to review for improvements.

My groceries haven’t arrived and Harris Farm isn’t taking calls!

I am reviewing here in the hopes getting a reply from someone at Harris Farm. I have called the customer service hotline eight times today, and each time have been abruptly cut off with “Sorry, we are unable to take your call at this time.” I’ve left a voicemail and sent an email, both with no response, and in desepration I called the Harris Farm reception desk, which also went to voicemail.
I had a delivery scheduled last night between 7pm and 10pm, then received a call at 9pm saying deliveries were delayed and asking if I’d accept a delivery this morning between 6am and 10am. I agreed to this, but never received a tracking text or the delivery this morning, despite my repeated attempts to call and check on the status of my order.
After the scheduled delivery window had passed, I went to work, because I can’t wait at home all day for a delivery. How do I get in touch with someone to reschedule delivery? This is appalling customer service.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sarah, our sincerest apologies again that you were unable to reach us after the order difficulties. We can definitely understand how frustrating this was for you and we've shared your experience with our E-commerce Team to take on board for improvements on future orders. Please let us know if we are able to assist further. Cheers!

Click and Collect is the worst service ever - do not use it

1. I placed a same day click and collect order, the ordering process was complicated because it did not state that same day must be placed before 4pm and it hides the click and collect link option if it is after 4pm. I spent 15 mins on hold to speak to someone who told me this.

2. They called 2 hrs later to say the salmon was out of stock and would be replaced with tuna to the same value ($23). I said okay.

3. I went to Boronia Park and there was no click and collect counter or signs. The two checkout assistants did not know what it was.

4. Eventually someone in the store knew what it was and went to get my order. He didn't ask for my ID or even order number which was weird. I had a quick look and all groceries were there.

5. I got home and unpacked and there was 1 piece of tuna that had a $7 price tag on it. I was charged $23 for this.

6. I called customer service and she said sorry she will refund me, because it was after 8pm the store was closed so I could not go back. I told her google says the stores closes at 9pm and she said no its 8pm but she will call and check. She called me back and said it is 9pm and that I can go back to the store and they will have $15 worth of tuna waiting for me

7. Went to the store and the store was not aware of the order problem. The store was also out of stock of ALL fish. We decided to get some lamb instead and the manager tried to charge me $20 for it. Even after I showed her the invoice and explained what had happened. Eventually she took the tuna back and let me have $20 worth of lamb.

Ruined our night and dinner, worst experience ever. Will never use this service again nor recommend it to anyone.

Shop LocationBoronia Park
Hi Amar, We're very sorry to hear that there had been a number of difficulties with your Click & Collect order at Boronia Park. We have collated your experience and provided this over to our E-Commerce Team to address as it involved a number of teams. This acts as a great learning experience for us where we have also PM'd you for some more details. Cheers