Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (39)

We are not "friends"!

Sale signs everywhere, but deceptively only for the loyalty group - nauseatingly called "friends". I was literally the only customer at the checkout; but the promoted price was refused - until I walked off; then the cashier called after me offering the "friends" price - too late, I left! Storewide 40% "sales"...not fooling anyone! Stores are not my friends! If I've physically gone into a store and put goods on the counter - leaving (annoyed) without a purchase, that's Exhibit A: for alienating customers. Dumb marketing numpties!

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
alfacat
alfacatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Questionable customer service

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sash & Rose underwear

Thought I would try out this brand Sash & Rose and buy the micro lace midi and bonded lace waist , so disappointed!!!! They are nice when you put them on but fall down, don't stay put like underpants should. At $17.49 on sale for 3 pairs you would expect them to be pretty decent, and the fact that as soon as you leave the shop with them they can't be returned it's actually a hit and miss with whatever underwear you buy there. So the way I see it I can take them in the changeroom and try them on and then decide no don't like them and put them back on the rack but can't take them home and try them...very disappointing and a waste of $35

Michele S.
Michele S.

Electric Blankets are Poor Quality

I like Harris Scarf and overall products & staff are great. But I’m not happy as today I will be returning the fourth electric blanket in 2 years. Only swapped it in late May 2022 and it’s 7 July today. My husbands side has stopped working altogether and he is away more than he is home. It’s usually no issue to swap it over, they are always happy to swap it BUT this is the fourth time in two winters. My issue is having to get it off the bed, repack it (we’ve learnt to keep the packaging) take time out of my day to drive to nearest HS which is over 30km away. It’s a PITA

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe Physical Stores compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Chell
ChellMelbourne

Finally found a pillow I can sleep on!

I've been looking everywhere for a pillow. Finally found one at Harris Scarfe that i'm happy with. Soren Latex Medium Profile. It's amazing! I've been through so many pillows looking for one I can sleep on, finally i've found it.

Chunki LaFanga
Chunki LaFangaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Overinflated prices, hidden bump ups, what’s to fault?

Stephen B
Stephen BSouthwest, VIC

Breadmaker burnt out

I would avoid this product, put the bread maker on to make some bread just to get a call from my partner saying that there is a electrical burning small and the kitchen is filling with smoke, I got home from work to find the unit had over headed, the lid had warped and now will not close, the sides have warped and the metal insert for the bread had also warped and got a thick tar like build up under it. Really not impressed.

I went in store for a refund and as it is on sale they wanted to refund the sale price and used the excuse "we would lose money if we refunded the full amount" not sure how they would lose money as I paid $128 for it less then 2 months ago.

I did post this review on there website but they removed it.

Shweta
ShwetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Manager and cancel order which is paid in full without notification

I ordered Smith & Nobel 6.5L Digital Air Fryer Red SNDF275R having order no.7003271254 and i got email all of sudden thats after pay refund proceed but no notification for my order which was paid in full. Work in retail didn’t get chance to pick but they cnx wdut notification and still in stock available to pick up on high price. If they don’t want to sell on promotions why they put on sale. Worst experience i have

Very unhappy
Very unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute no consideration to customer

Purchased supposedly super soft woollen blankets. Got them home and they where definitely not wool. They where prickly, itchy and scratchy. These where not cheap blankets. When returned to shop manager just keep repeating there store policy. Asked to speak with someone above and he keep repeating store policy. It was like it had been practiced. Cannot use blankets. Will never ever shop there again
After a lot of work and contacting their head office,we finely received credit for full amount.

Loretta H.
Loretta H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

returns policy

purchased a pair of black Slazenger shoes for work lasted 8 weeks before seems came apart
Have my receipt and they refused to exchange, I don't want my money back just swap them I presume they are faulty. I work three days 24 hours per week do the maths ....
Store didn't help neither did head office .....

• Return Claim MadeYes
Poopsie
PoopsieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sash and Rose Nightmare Dressing Gowns

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service

Purchased a quilt cover yesterday took the pillow cases out of the package to get more of a detailed look and today took it back to exchange it, but because I opened the packaging would not accept it. There excuse was Covid!

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Lorraine
LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely no service

Visited Tea Tree Gully store on 11/7/21. No assistants to be found. Long line of people at fitting rooms. Very hard to find goods. Shoe department needs an attendant to aid customers and ensure shoes are back in correct boxes. No one seems to care. Staff appear unhappy, leading me to think it is not a good work environment. Once at checkout another long line. No social distancing on the line. In fact if social distancing had been enforced, the line would have extended to the doors.