Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

Harris Scarfe Physical Stores (page 2 of 6)

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)
Alexii

AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Store LocationGoulburn
Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

Store LocationHighpoint
Lauretta

LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

Store LocationHarris scarfe

PEK

PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Store LocationShellharbour
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Store LocationChermside
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad service at the fountain gate location

Worst service ever, need to change the management, I waited to check on the items at the front desk for more than 15 minutes and no one showed up after they been called for 15 minutes because the item was the last one and missing some things.
Not recommended to anyone

Store LocationFountain gate
John G.

John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Store LocationEpping Vic
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Store LocationGreenhills at Maitland
Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Georgia

GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY

TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Store LocationShellhabour, NSW
Viv

Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Store LocationHarris Scarfe , Top Ryde

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Store LocationMerimbula
Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.

bb2811

bb2811canberra

Well used bathroom scales

Just bought a set of weightwatchers bathroom scales - they have clearly been used with the rubber footings actually worn at the bottom. Plus they don’t work - now I have to got back in and get a new set - not happy - surely they check returns before they put them back in circulation.

Anne C

Anne CMelbourne

Thank you Andrew, Area Manager for the fantastic help you gave me at the Forest Hill store.

Mr.G

Mr.GGippsland, VIC

great co but once again NEW release? of the OVATION coffee machine, 12 mths later and 20/25 $ cheap

What a pity(that such great staff into days shopping experiences, that HELP you) have to deal with such a poor item

R Siva

R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never trust the price reductions!!

On Boxing Day I saw VS Sasson Mens grooming style kit reduced from $79.95 to $55. I asked my nephew to if he liked it and he checked online and said Myers were selling for $45. We took that to the counter and when we said that they price matched. However I found out from VS Sasson website RRP is $59.95. Harris Scarfe increased the price and drop it a bit. I also found out that Harveynorman sells it for $44. Never ever i shall trust their price reductions and sales.

Diane

DianeMelbourne

Terrible packaging and delivery.

Worst ever packaging , box too big , item that was ordered open and parts of the order all over the place.
don't think l would order from Harris Scarfe again,

Bad customer service

The cashier ‘[name removed]’ said these 2 words to me “that’s $186.95”. No hello, no thank you, no goodbye. Probably because she was too busy talking to her co worker about taking boxes home. Very disappointing.

Liz

LizPottsville

Bought a set of bluestone pans for $79.95

Product is ok, but it was advertised as being $79.95 reduced from $499. I believe that’s a lie. Where would you pay $499 and when did they have them for $499?