Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

Harris Scarfe Physical Stores (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (26)
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Store LocationChermside

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Store LocationGreenhills at Maitland
Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Physical Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe Physical Stores compares to other Physical Shops

Georgia

GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY

TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Store LocationShellhabour, NSW

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Store LocationMerimbula
Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.