Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

Harris Scarfe Physical Stores (page 3 of 6)

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)
Carmela

Carmela

This store is always well stocked, the staff are friendly and great value

Bought a few things over the years, At elizabeth store, of harris Scarfe. The sstaff are always so friendly and helpful.
Yesterday i bough a pair of Sandler sandals, heavily reduced. Lots of products to choose from. I love the Store.

Jeffrey Charles

Jeffrey Charles

They inflate prices to offer discounts

Prices are faked and nobody would buy anything for those prices ....they sell them whilst telling you they are giving you 50% off their inflated prices.

Dee

DeeWagga Wagga

New Bronson Polos terrible

The new big men’s range of Bronson Polo shirts Is terrible. Harris Scarfe changed them from Cotton polyester to plain cotton last season. These have always been a fantastic shirt up until recently. They now shrink in the length and stretch in the width making them look awful after one wash. Please change them back.

Lexus Lizzie

Lexus LizzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Bought a set of Salter dual pour kitchen scales reduced from 79.95 to 34.95 only to discover the same product is offered full price at the Good Guys for 29.95. I will never trust pricing at Harris Scarf again.

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free exchange-without receipt

I nervously went to exchange sheets at Tarneit store, knowing I had no receipt. No problem! The operator was so friendly and polite. I knew the purchase date from a bank statement, and she found it on their system immediately. She even offered a refund. Lovely experience.

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Advertised products not available I.

We went to the the Marion store today to buy a kettle advertised on their website. We could not find it and we made enquiries about the product and then told us that we must have been mistaken. I took out my phone and showed the advertised product and its price. The woman just told us that they did not have the prod for ages and we possibly could get it online and pay freight. We walked out as the lady was not interested to help at all. It will be a very long time until we visit the store again as we hate trap advertisements.

Alex

Alex

Rubbish return policy

10 customers in the queue with 1 staff on register who was rude

Waiting in a queue of about ten customer with ONE checkout person. Took her 5 minutes to make an announcement asking for help. When a customer in the queue said “I was just going to ask you to call for help” the service woman looked disgusted with no response. Unacceptable unprofessional and unnecessary. On the receipt it said [name removed] 2082 at forest hill Victoria. I expect a response to this.

J.k

J.kSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Moon

Moon

Amazing place to shop and great customer service

Aside from enjoying shopping at harris scarfe i had a problem with one of their products and they were very professional and helpful... very happy with their customer service and support

TML

TMLSydney

Customer Service. The customer is always right (Not).

loula

loulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cast iron classica

I was given a cast iron grill it was in store purchase used it once when i went to clean it i notice a chip on top of one of the groves rang the store as i did not have a receipt but the price tag was on it for $129.95 they could only give me $25 which i refused it dose state 25 years warrenty ha what a joke .

chris

chrisQueensland

packed great

i have bought lots on lime from harris scarf
i am very happy with the way the pack there stuff
somethings come seperate but im fine with that.
no problems at all withthere customer service

Gez

GezAU

Disappointing customer service

I bought a multicooker and when I got it home the recipe book wasn't in box. When I rang the store, their response was they would photocopy a book but I had to go back to the store to get it. As I'm an hour away from the store I don't think this is good enough-I asked if it could be emailed or posted out but this was met with a no.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Remind me to never come again!

1. The vacuum cleaner price tag was for a vacuum cleaner in another section of the store so I had to go traipsing. Another vacuum cleaner wasn’t signed correctly either.
2. The mugs I bought were excluded from the 40% off all chinaware. Tiny writing at the bottom of the sign!
3. They we’re out of paper to wrap the mugs in.

This is their business. Do it properly

Best service

Went into Harris scarfe Erina store today Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff and a great shop.Well done you all have done very well.Oh and great specials

Thanks all good

BLOSSOM

BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE AND CANBERRA DICKSON STORE

Great customer service... Employees are knowledgeable of their products and very helpful.

Polite workers and very helpful on the phone as well as in person.

Keep up the great work.

VenkataTruganina

Too bad customer service

Venkata

At last they gave me a discount card for $50. But if you all see the whole experience is very bad.

Duncan

DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some great bargains from this store.

I have found some great bargains in this store recently. Top quality products and really good prices with some super bargains.

JAN

JANmelbourne

POOR STORE POLICY

I spent a long time picking a handbag which the sign said this brand was marked 40% OFF. There were 6 or seven of the same bag marked the same price as mine. When Igot to the register I did not get my 40%off as the girl said the bags had been marked incorrectly. I argued very politley if thats what the bags are marked at thats what i should pay .She said the store reserves the right to remove my bag and the other bags for sale.I came away with no bag and no faith in this store which by the way was Fountain Gate. VERY VERY VERY POOR