Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

Harris Scarfe Physical Stores (page 4 of 6)

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)
Jenny

JennySalisbury

My name is Jenny Langmead, I would like management to know in particular a lovely Lady by the name of Tanya 1546 who works at front counter of your Elizabeth Branch, she is very professional & a pleasure to speak too when served, also knows her job & works very hard. Tanya has served us on many occasions & has excellent Customer Service skills & rapport with customers, which is lacking these days. Please i would appreciate this to be passed on to Management.

AnneM

AnneM

Friendly Staff

Had to return an unwanted Christmas gift. Didn't have the receipt but the lovely sandy haired girl at Eastlands was very polite and allowed us to easily exchange the items. It could have been a hassle but she made it easy.

Worst customer service ever

Been to tarneit central store nearly 4 times ... not a single time the girls on the check out smile or greet or approach the person in a queue ... just stand there and pretending they are doing favour on customers.

YKL

YKL

6 out of 5 star customer service

What a customer service experience! Was looking for a specific pillow on a special promotion, and couldn't make it to other HS outlets except the one on Spencer St. Called them and was told they were out of stock, but Jenny, the Store Manager caught me off-guard. She said she would personally source the pillow for me from a sister outlet! Pillow was also ready for collection on promised date. Top notch experience, and will be telling friends about HS, especially this outlet! If there's a higher position, please promote Jenny!

Bazza

Bazza

City Service very impressive!

Bought a defective vacuum cleaner. Was stressed because I lost my receipt. Cassie in Spencer St outlet was wonderful and incedibly friendly. Promote her NOW!

Jan Gielnik

Jan GielnikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products & Service

I have been buying at Harris Scarfe for 3 years now and find their range of products at very good quality which I use in my business & home. They offer Australia products. At least their are staff to assist you and when / if you return a product they always accept it same as the Bunnings store. Michael at Sunbury store was very help this week with good advise and recommendations. Great to have a business that provides competitive products with service.
Keep up the good work

Bad quality

I brought 2 queen size quilt and 2 queen size bed linen from Harris scarfe and the lint from the quilt is all over the house. It's from the brands urbane home and phase2 respectively. Please don't sell such cheap quality items.

ECB

ECBVictoria

Very disappointing clothing quality

I bought a $100 wrap coat in June and by September stitching had come undone in multiple places along seam lines. The coat isn't worn terribly often and there has been no consistent rubbing that I've been able to identify that would cause the seams to come undone. Very disappointed in the clothing quality - I had purchased this coat in the hope that it would last me a few years but it's barely lasted me a few months. Phoned the store to ask what could be done and was told that they only allow return of damaged goods that were purchased within a few weeks as an 'act of grace'. I believe that's called consumer law, guys. Won't be purchasing clothing from Harriscarfe again.

Fast delivery perfect dress purchases

Ordered 2 dresses that I had my eye on after seeing both in store, but not in my size. Ordered Tuesday afternoon delivered Friday morning. Both fit perfectly look fabulous and where excellent value, reduced in price even taking into account the $10 delivery charge.

Marianne

MarianneHobart

Management at Moonah store have poor customer service.

Vlad

VladMelbourne, Victoria

Terrible service. Purchase at your risk, won't get a refund.

Bought a quilt. It was extremely uncomfortable as i was boiling under it.
Took it back to HS in Southland. No refund. They referred me to what's written on their docket.
IKEA do refund blanks but not HS.
Oh well, $250 down the drain.
Never ever will set foot in their stores again.

Ana

AnaMelbourne

Thanks Harris Scarfe Eastland

Have always purchased Miele Vacuums but thought I'd try a VAX. What a mistake!! After 3 uses I couldn't take it, it made a lot noise with terrible suction, hard to manoeuvre, hose kinks and this is on hard floors. I phoned VAX and they were aloof and very rude, pretty much bad luck not much we can do, they completely handballed it to Harris Scarfe. Spoke to Harris Scarfe customer service, they listened to what I said and were so helpful. Within 30 mins I had the store manager (Ross?) phone me and offer an exchange (unfortunately they don't stock Miele) or refund. Thanks Harris Scarfe it's appreciated. I will never buy a VAX product but will definitely shop at Harris Scarfe.

Jay

JayAU

Terrible

Very disappointed in knox staff. Took a quilt cover and material was of terrible quality. Took it back for a refund and refused as it was out of the packet, though I had all the packing with me. I don't know why they sell these poor quality products but advertise otherwise.

Sri

SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exteremly poor customer service.

Donna H

Donna HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic lack of service

Day off, called into the Geelong store at Market Square- Wednesday 9/8/17 I was browsing came into contact with minimum 5 staff, NOT ONE smiled & said Hello to me.
I walked around the entire store, didn't get offered assistance at anytime.
I will NEVER Shop there again.
Very disappointed

Beverly

Beverly

Less than average customer service

I went to purchase a cultery set for an Engagement gift. I was quite surprised to find that in the middle of the day there was boxed cutlery in stacks on the floor as the display had not been finished. After sorting through them I found what I was looking for. the older lady on the checkout was super happy not!!! after asking her a question on walking in you would have thought I was speaking alien. This is the second time this staff member has left her impression on me for the wrong reasons. If you're not happy in customer service don't do it.
Harris Scarfe is usually the place to go but lately it's been less than average and disappointing.

Come to Albury if you want good customer service

I always purchase my linen here. The customer service is consistently good with people sharing knowledge about the products. They have quality sheets, dona and pillows. The store is well organised and people are friendly.

Terrible Service Will Not Recommend To Anyone

A highly misleading company. Products are highly inflated to appear as though when they are on sale you are getting a 'good' deal. Bought some cookware - Products are bad quality and overpriced. Also Witnessed what appeared to be a senior manager talking down to a staff member both at colonnades and marion. Disgusting.

Misleading advertising.

My girlfriend and I went into the shop at southland to buy the jeans on sale for $14.95 (as what we thought) which we found on a table with the large sign showing $14.95 with small word under neath jeggings and until today did not know what jeggings where. Now the stretch jeans where also on the same table at the back but with the same sign both sides, wasn't until we got to register that we where told we had jeans not jeggings. Now if we had made the error I would understand but to have a table maked $14.95 both front and back and say one side is the jeggings and the other side the jeans is wrong and very deceiving. I will not be going back there again to buy cloths if that's the way they advertise. Very very disappointed and angry.

Cobra302

Cobra302Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12 litre Air fryer

The air fryer works well but very noisy. The top does not seal and so rattles. The fan noise is loud and annoying.