Harris Scarfe Physical Stores

Harris Scarfe Physical Stores (page 6 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (26)
Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Customer feedback, Harris Scarfe Womens dept.Adelaide City store.

Your store employee, [Personal Name Removed], was invaluable with her assistance in the Women's Dept.with the selection of clothes for my 80 year old mother. Her friendliness,time,patience and advise indicated to me she has great customer service skills. She took the time and care to assist with selection. Well done!

Trid

TridMELBOURNE

Consistently great service

I regularly shop at Harris Scarfe in Geelong and find their service and product range (especially bedding) one of the best in the area. Wait for their sales as prices are usually very good (and they'll price match if you see better). Service standard has improved over the years, I wish I could say the same about Target and Big W.
Service, range and prices.

Complaint

I'm a regular shopper at Forest Hill, Victoria and go to all the sales but a lot of products don't have prices and we always seem to be asking staff who have to go to the check out for a price - put price 'zappers' in all your stores and make is easier on staff and customers!!!!
Range of products

Physical Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe Physical Stores compares to other Physical Shops

puzzled51

puzzled51Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

discourteous and abrupt behaviour of staff member

Encountered the above from an assistant at Ringwood store when enquiring about bed linen.
We received a catalogue on 24 Oct assuming it to be current.Said catalogue available 25 Oct.
We travelled some 48 kms--Our error ! Still it does not in any way excuse the rudeness of your
member of staff. Incidentally we shopped at Bed Bath & Table.Doubtful if we shall shop @ H.S again!
Did not appreciate wasted time & travel