Harris Scarfe

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (56)

lianne

lianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Cotton Sheets as advertised.

I ordered 2 sheets sets, different Brands. 1 Polo. It said that these were cotton.
Got them delivered and they were Cotton Polyester blend. The other set, which were a different brand, were exactly the same made, same stitching, all from India. No different to the others. Again, suppose to be all Cotton. Doesn't feel any different than the others. Don't buy online as you are not getting what you pay for

kerrie

kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Jannie

JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tefal

Purchased tefal in chile & lasted For 11 years. Decided to buy a new set 17 april 2018 from Marion . Sales person said great product but coating already making bubbles. Bad unsafe product .

Store LocationMarion . Adelaide
Nikki Smith

Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Mel

Melmordialloc

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Ordered an airfryer on the 7th or September 20. Received 3 emails (all exactly the same) stating that my order is being processed. Today is the evening of 17th of Sept 20 and the status still says processing. Email to Customer service has had no response after almost a week. Looks like customer service is non existent and my money is stuck. Missed out on buying the same product on sale elsewhere.

Update 21/09: Order still processing.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

Coco

Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Harris Scarfe

Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.

Dissapopointed

Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

Alana

AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Nalaka

NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Derbie

DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika

RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Store LocationTarneit

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

Joana

JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

Niko

NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Store LocationCoburg

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Other General Merchandise Shops