2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
Maryam J.
Maryam J.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended at all

Purchased some items online and received 2 of them damaged due to poor packaging. They replaced one of them, however, ignored my multiple emails in which I requested for replacement of the second damaged item. Very unprofessional with customer service. Not recommended at all.

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Anjum
AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

Randika
RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

TONY
TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Store LocationShellhabour, NSW