Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 13)

Physical Stores, Online Store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (56)

Derbie

DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika

RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria

Store LocationTarneit
Mandy

Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

Don't buy online

This should be stopped and investigated legally. They take the money from customer and don't send the product or keep it for weeks and then process it which means extra money in the bank for weeks and weeks! it is 2020 time to catchup with online experience

Joana

JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Niko

NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Store LocationCoburg

Sue Nicholls

Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Jen

Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Casey

CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Store LocationHarris scarfe airport west

Peeved

Bought 4 pairs of jeans online for my husband. They were in stock. Later had confirmation email. Next day email saying order being processed. Two days after order they say order will not be filled, items not in stock and I would get a refund in 5-10 business days. Fair enough I thought, can’t be helped. Only that it is now 2 weeks later and still no refund and on their website they say jeans are in stock. Two emails to them have yet to be answered by them. Very poor service. Never again.

Missing component & poor service

Bought an electrical food chopper at harris scarfe store and when I opened it back home it was missing a the lid. I called up the store and was told because I hadn't bought a display item everything should be in the box. Well the lid wasn't.... The service over the phone was very poor and essentially, they did not believe me when I told them it was missing the lid.

Store LocationTownsville
Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

Store LocationShepparton
janine

janineSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

i was very disappointed to receive an email saying my order was canceled due to it no longer being available. when i went back online the item was still listed but at a higher price. if i was told that it had changed prices i would still have gone ahead with the order but i wasn't given this option. i have now ordered the same product from another supplier. i will never shop with harris scafe again .

Dianne JV

Dianne JVWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Puzzling Example of Poor Customer Service

Store LocationHervey Bay
GB

GB

Misleading.

Placed an online order for some items showing as in stock. Everyday for 4 days following i received an email saying my order was being processed. On the 4th day i received an email saying 2 of my items had been refunded as they could not be fulfilled. However their website still had one of the items listed as available. Am currently waiting on an explanation from customer service. However i can't say I'm impressed especially as there is only 6 days till Christmas. For a regional buyer that makes it almost impossible to replace those gifts now without traveling 150kms to our nearest shopping centre. At this point I would not recommend Harris Scarfe online.

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Other General Merchandise Shops